• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jonnysnipe said:

I was only winding you up ha

My team is now insane and I can't even break 80 goals 🙃

Just now, Rober82 said:

Maybe if you try instant results :)

Haha or just tweak something a little according to the team you're playing. The better your team gets, the more difficult it can be to break teams down. 

4 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Haha or just tweak something a little according to the team you're playing. The better your team gets, the more difficult it can be to break teams down. 

I've got 3 tactics set all different from last season it's annoying that SI have actually almost made a good simulation game this year 😂

28 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Yeah that's a bit upside down, but very true! Man Utd at 150 first season can get better results than 175 Man Utd at season three.
Maybe reputation, and the ME that is insulted... :P Tweaks are nice and important, also in general I  think Instant performs better. Can't prove it though.

3 minutes ago, warlord2046 said:

HI @knap and @RDF Tactics, this my MU squad and I often play badly against big team like MC and Lpool, using beowulf 442 or preachingblues 451. What tactics do u recommend for my team to use? Thanks so much!!

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 5.10.32 AM.png

Move the passing to one higher. Drop the defence line to higher. Remove "pass into space" and "work ball into box" also remove "throw it long" in keepers distribution.

Try this for playing big teams away

4 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

I  think Instant performs better. Can't prove it though.

I can’t prove it either but I think it does as well. Unless they update the current ME, I’m not going back to playing out games to verify.

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme

2 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Yeah that's a bit upside down, but very true! Man Utd at 150 first season can get better results than 175 Man Utd at season three.
Maybe reputation, and the ME that is insulted... :P Tweaks are nice and important, also in general I  think Instant performs better. Can't prove it though.

I think it comes down to risk. Teams will take more of a risk against 150 MU than 175 MU

Sometimes even just playing your passes shorter can make a huge difference because it can force opponents to come out more and take more of a risk

6 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

I  think Instant performs better. Can't prove it though.

2 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I can’t prove it either but I think it does as well. Unless they update the current ME, I’m not going back to playing out games to verify.

Believe it or not, I actually get similar results...in fact, I even watch the tough away games because I feel I can get a better result taking full control lol, but it's also a little superstition of mine to watch tough away games 

6 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Believe it or not, I actually get similar results...in fact, I even watch the tough away games because I feel I can get a better result taking full control lol, but it's also a little superstition of mine to watch tough away games 

It might be just a feeling, but  I don't feel like I have many games scoring more than 5 goals when playing normal. But stuff like this happens all the time in IR.

Hey @jonnysnipe, heading for 90 goals now! :D

2020-04-15 (16).png

Edited by Rober82

1 minute ago, Rober82 said:

It might be just a feeling, but  I don't feel like I have many games scoring more than 5 goals when playing normal. But stuff like this happens all the time in IR.

Hey @jonnysnipe, heading for 90 goals now! :D

2020-04-15 (13).png

Haha yeah I don't get much massive results watching, BUT also get a lot of silly results on IR, I get a lot of 2-2 matches where I was 2-0 up but clearly my team never controlled that result. Also silly substitutions, taaking players off at 45mins, that costs me sometimes with IR 

Gutting result this, City gave me a an absolute shoeing in the first leg (1-5), decided I had nothing to lose and my reliable 4411(teaforone) hasn't looked that good all season, so I switched to Kashmir Vol5, I'd seen it knap mention it was very attacking setup, this was the result with 3 days training. So close.. gutted.

kahsmir.jpg

I've just finished my second season with Milan.

I've tweaked @knap PreachinBlues 451VOL5109ALLCUPS to 4141 with IW.

As you can see Serie A was a piece of cake. But in CL every match in knockout round was a fight till death for my team.

I can say this: Almada on left IW is doing pretty amazing job: 15goals / 7assists 19 years old.

Below are some screenshoots:

tactic.png

table.png

CL.png

schedule_1.png

schedule_2.png

schedule_3.png

Edited by themario

2nd season completed. Again, won everything apart from the FA Cup so they clearly don't want me to win that. 1st season finished on 94pts, this season on 98pts so improvement.

Again, made no transfers, only sold players and used youth players. This year, i used FIRE AND WATER  VOL 2 4321 OXFORD P103 EC with floated crosses

Greenwood 34 goals in 38 starts. Martial 26 goals in 31. pretty much my back 4 and Lingard are average rated players so by far have the best squad.

20200416100216_1.thumb.jpg.c607f976d796d307006e1761b70f0f36.jpg20200416100855_1.thumb.jpg.1c7d8c034391da9d588842211dec6734.jpg20200416100705_1.thumb.jpg.42c8269897132e3f1d8172b92c9f5806.jpg20200416101046_1.thumb.jpg.2408b0385e17d6a967aa32f607a38235.jpg20200416101624_1.thumb.jpg.a4b9997e3ea82d5b8041cde55817adb5.jpg20200416100407_1.thumb.jpg.93b8fa1fe8a9b4cbe56d6212d955dfd4.jpg20200416101924_1.thumb.jpg.616aa792057161f61e8178c0adcdc9ac.jpg

2 hours ago, themario said:

I've just finished my second season with Milan.

I've tweaked @knap PreachinBlues 451VOL5109ALLCUPS to 4141 with IW.

As you can see Serie A was a piece of cake. But in CL every match in knockout round was a fight till death for my team.

I can say this: Almada on left IW is doing pretty amazing job: 15goals / 7assists 19 years old.

Below are some screenshoots:

tactic.png

table.png

CL.png

schedule_1.png

schedule_2.png

schedule_3.png

Love a good 4141 as an away tactic...if Knap is happy can you share please pal?

@RDF Tactics You have inspired me to do that same thing as your Man Utd team, but with my team Manchester City & only using Youth and maybe buying English youth. With the Fire&Water tactic you are using whats your suggestion regarding crossing delivery.  Also Left foot LM & Right foot RM ?

16 minutes ago, Arron_ said:

@RDF Tactics You have inspired me to do that same thing as your Man Utd team, but with my team Manchester City & only using Youth and maybe buying English youth. With the Fire&Water tactic you are using whats your suggestion regarding crossing delivery.  Also Left foot LM & Right foot RM ?

Well depending who you're playing on the flanks. But I believe City have probably the best crossing in the league and with Aguero movement, defo use whipped crosses or low, I'd prefer whipped.

And I have no rules with the left foot LM thing, I don't even set individual training anymore, I leave it  blank but a youth player like Chong, I'd just set an attribute focus along with double intensity. I feel my players are developing even better that way

example, this is Chong, i've set no role for him to train. but i've focused Final Third and Attack Movement along with double intensity. He's jumped from 2 and a half stars to 4 stars within a year. His Decisions went up by 5, his Anticipation went up by 4 and Composure by 3. 

20200416110948_1.thumb.jpg.57e5f96fa53700af47c2d8c0bc40b1a3.jpg20200416111146_1.thumb.jpg.73dba4f4ea0bf860f333fd5fe488bb75.jpg

Edited by RDF Tactics

@Arron_ Same for Greenwood. He went from 3 stars to 4 and a half in a year. I have no role set for him, but set Aerial as a focus, his Heading and Bravery went up by 3...(his determination went down by two which is frustrating, but i think thats down to other strikers having a lower determination than him)

these players have good potential of course, but the development has been rapid. If you're giving them game time, don't over do it by giving them roles to train, with additional focus. i've left everyone in my first team squad with no training role focus.

20200416111535_1.thumb.jpg.604e662e5651193dc25a7d9f981a6be6.jpg20200416111530_1.thumb.jpg.38c1cf70a7e3327e1202f38745f8d2c0.jpg

Edited by RDF Tactics

My biggest problem with this game is that you genuinely become so sick of the ME that you just holiday every game, also for some reason whenever I actively manage the game my IF's never score and miss every opportunity but the moment I holiday a match they score 2 a game. Anybody else have this problem? 

On 13/02/2020 at 19:36, knap said:

Hi @knap, are there any  instructions or recommendations to add to this tactic between match engines 20.2 and 20.4? I've been using this tactic on my Birmingham save on 20.4 in my second season (thanks as well to @arthmael for recommending it).  Was predicted to finish 18th and ended up finishing 7th and qualified for europe but feel there is still room for improvement cause of changes to the match engine between 20.2 and 20.4.

I've switched mentality from attacking to positive and crosses from mixed to floated. The football is great to watch but always getting caught on the counter attack. Any advice would be appreciated :thup:

Also highly recommend this tactic to anyone looking for an attacking 4-2-4

Edited by PAFC_Dugout