Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

1 hour ago, SavetroN said:

hi mate I tried a lot of tactics 4-2-3-1 formation(teo for one, black echo paris)  but none showed good football. i dont want fantastic results. i just want a realistic football with 4-2-3-1 formation. i manage dortmund, do you have any advice for me? thank you.

Depends on what you mean by good football... Maybe @knap can suggest a 4231 with more possesion?

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rober82 said:

Depends on what you mean by good football... Maybe @knap can suggest a 4231 with more possesion?

to score a goal outside the free kick and corner. To get score contribution from wingers. I am using teo for one uno 4.1 now. but my team can't produce a position 

I can only score from corners and free kicks. :(

16 minutes ago, SavetroN said:

to score a goal outside the free kick and corner. To get score contribution from wingers. I am using teo for one uno 4.1 now. but my team can't produce a position 

I can only score from corners and free kicks. :(

For how long did you use the ParisienneWalkways?

I have played with the same tactic for long time with Bolton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, Dortmund, Porto, PSG, Olympiakos with great success. During my play with Olympiakos on online game with two friends of mine, I lift the CL in the second season. All my opponents always says that my team plays very nice football and the goals are coming from everywhere. Striker, wingers, shadow striker gets always two digits numbers of assist and goals. You can't get those numbers form corners or free kicks only, for sure.

The possession average is more than 50% but less than 60% so I believe its good enough for someone is looking on.  

36 minutos atrás, Par1s disse:

I have played with the same tactic for long time with Bolton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, Dortmund, Porto, PSG, Olympiakos with great success. During my play with Olympiakos on online game with two friends of mine, I lift the CL in the second season. All my opponents always says that my team plays very nice football and the goals are coming from everywhere. Striker, wingers, shadow striker gets always two digits numbers of assist and goals. You can't get those numbers form corners or free kicks only, for sure.

The possession average is more than 50% but less than 60% so I believe its good enough for someone is looking on.  

Which one?

31 minutes ago, Par1s said:

hi mate first one thanks for reply.

138857402_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P102CC i used this tac 10 match. I have drawn or lost in all away games. 

In the home games, I win hard with one difference. maybe I'm doing something wrong. Which tactic you can offer me is for Dortmund thank you.

I am currently enjoying a good patch of form with the 442 bewolf tactic with a little tweak after reading thru the forums just beat man city at home 4-1 and away in a cup game 1-0. hopefully this continues as i have Chelsea next.

Thanks knap and RDF for the little tweaks u post here and there. 

7 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Is there an updated version of this for 20.4 ? would really like to use this on my current save with Birmingham first season in the EPL after promotion, but would think on the latest match engine that it wouldn't be defensively stable enough?

I don't think there is an updated version. I have had great results with it both in defense and attack (if you take into account the team you are managing).

In the Belarus top league i conceded 51 goals and scored 67 in 30 games, keep in mind I finished 5th and the goal was to attempt to avoid relegation.

Meanwhile i took a job in the polish second division and here are the latest results after taking over at the end of the season.

Wisła Płock_ Fixtures-2.png

EDIT: Won the last game 4:1 and got the promotion to the top league.

Edited by arthmael

1 hour ago, arthmael said:

I don't think there is an updated version. I have had great results with it both in defense and attack (if you take into account the team you are managing).

In the Belarus top league i conceded 51 goals and scored 67 in 30 games, keep in mind I finished 5th and the goal was to attempt to avoid relegation.

Meanwhile i took a job in the polish second division and here are the latest results after taking over at the end of the season.

Wisła Płock_ Fixtures-2.png

EDIT: Won the last game 4:1 and got the promotion to the top league.

thanks for this, decided to use it first season in the prem with Birmingham, currently 5th after 10 games which i'm really happy with :thup:

On 28/02/2020 at 12:44, knap said:

Anyway we can get the AMC to have better ratings? Did Lallana play all season? If not may just be worth getting a half decent player with the right stats rather than someone potential superstar that wont progress?

I have gone back to a save with Tottenham and transfered in Lautauro martinez and been playing some different formations as cant get anything to work with them at all. Is spurs just a bad club or what ? Nothing works for more than 10 games with them Martinez has hardly scored at all so far . 

Suggestionsin what formation would suit them ? Preferably a 2 striker as i have Harry Kane Lautauro Martinez ? 

Season 2 with PSV. I have brought a lot of quality players which best matches the role of the 4411 Black Echo P108: Alphonso Davies, Achraf Hakimi, Raul Salcedo and Benar Omeragic for defense, Lee Kang-Jin in left winger and Eduardo Camavinga. First game, 9-0 away to a promoted team (FC Volendam) with 6 goals from Donyell Malen. Second match, for '' De Topper '', the fans were anxious to see the team's debut at home. It gave this: 

The supporters made a statue for Knap in front of the stadium entrance.

PS : 

You had to go to the bathroom at half-time, not before (goals in 41, 42, 45 and 46 minutes)

20200415124408_1.jpg

Edited by DonLeNoble

Knap,

Love your tactics, playing with Leeds first season using 20.4.1Kashmir433 and having a great run but the yellow cards are killing me.. any quick solution to this problem.. or must I change tactic?

cheers!

Hi @knap,

I am managing Sunderland. I was able to go from League One to Premier League in 2 years. My first year in Premier League was hard (finished 13th), I was using TFF tactic and I took way too much goals (70 in a season). So for my 2nd season in Premier League I decided to try Beowulf 442 (ID 1463) because I already had decent wingers. Unfortunately my season has been a bit disappointing (finished 9th) despite the fact that I recruited great regens and had decent players that knew the positions.

I am thinking about trying out Kashmir 433 (ID 1455). But this would involve removing my wingers and acquiring new players. Do you think I should switch to Kashmir or stick to Beowulf for a second season? My team is progressing but still far away from being at the level of the top teams of the league.

Thank you very much for your work and answering everyone.

Best

34 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

Nope

you didn't get it or you don't reply to PM's? Sorry for misunderstanding.

I'm playing an online game and none of the tactics seem to be working for me.

I'm playing a mate who just beats me everytime. He is using the TFF Gladiator tactic and I believe we are using the 19.3.6 db.

here is my team which i think is very strong. Any tactic you recommend please?

attached is also the league standings right now. I've just lost way too many. this is our 2nd season

attached are the players i have at my disposal as well who I've bought.

19.2.1.PNG

2nd season so far.PNG

players 1.PNG

players 2.PNG

Edited by Ozzy2k9