DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

Spurs / Arsenal

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 228 downloads

GG_-_1_Match.fmf11.26 kB · 216 downloads

GG_-_2_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 214 downloads

581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf11.27 kB · 42 downloads

GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf11.23 kB · 194 downloads

330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf11.3 kB · 44 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Edited by knap

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sith Lord said:

How is everyone getting on with set pieces, I am barely getting a 2 goals a season from corners...

Try inswingers to near and far post with best jumping each at each

Edited by keithbeaky

So first off a big thanks to Knap for his lovely 4231Venom tactic. First season I struggled with Manchester United and my 433 that worked so well in FM22, so I looked around and found this tactic and after switching to it I never looked back. Won 2 league titles and 2 champions leagues in as many seasons, now in my fourth season I find myself facing more and more teams, including other big teams that park the bus and try to counter-attack me, so I played around a bit with the tactic making a more secure version of it, without trying to sacrifice the pressure on my opponents, just make the build up more secure. I also have made a 4411 of the Venom base which I often use to kill of games, especially if I meet opponents who keep throwing their wing backs at me.

The possession version is a bit misleading, don't expect to get huge amounts of possession, at best it gets around 60%. The passing success rate is usually what I really pay attention to here, because I mainly want the build up game to be more secure without losing too much of it's punch, you should end up around 90%, between 88% and 92% was what I would usually see with this version of the tactic.

The 4411 is also great if you ever go a man down, switch to it and take the AM off for the new player that fills whichever position got sent off. It essentially becomes a 441.

ME23.1VENOMKnap4231-floling-possession-tweak.fmf ME23.1VENOMKnap4411IW-flolingtweak.fmf

Edited by Flohrinho

@kandersson

V1 BEOWULF is attacking and I would use VA with top sides like PSG.

Testing is showing balanced to be the optimum mentality, and 424 optimum formation.

SI Tweaked mentality .

Other tactics still work but maybe need to focus more on key attributes.

@knap yeah I think VA works best in leagues where superior squad bulding can give you a clear advantage on AI (I've had amazing results in USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Saudi Arabia) or with clubs like PSG. Tends to be more inconsistent against good teams in better leagues. I just like to score more goals :D

Can you recommend a balanced 424 that is also high scoring?

7 hours ago, knap said:

@Bendcfc7

Any luck as the link should not time expire, an works for me.

Unfortunately not mate, I just get a message saying 'The invite link is invalid or has expired. Try a different link to join this server. Must be a problem my end if it works for you, but I'm not sure what!