Weighted attributes Pdf

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Pro

filters_110854 (1).zip

RDF TRAINING SCHEDULES

For_Knaps_Tactics_One_Match_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 176 downloads

For_Knaps_Tactics_Two_Matches_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 148 downloads

Edited by knap

Assuming for a second that SI is correct that the only changes in 21.5 are ratings changes, I wonder if a knock-on effect of fixing the ratings is that AI teams are making decisions about mentality and TI's based on how well their team is doing in-game.

If folks are convinced that the game is playing differently in 21.5, then perhaps that is the cause.

Personally, I am not yet convinced there is anything substantially different happening in my save. 

23 minutes ago, knap said:

no sheet for the 21.5...

2 hours ago, Kreindeker said:

The Electric Funeral one is really fun - hilariously dominant against smaller sides. I love that we put 7 past a team and their keeper still got an 8.4 

This formation with pacey strikers is pretty incredible

20210109140722_1.thumb.jpg.35fac626fed68496ad8cf609d02cb060.jpg

Will you link it please. Can't find a 4231 Electric Funeral

59 minutes ago, LVercetti said:

FM21PaeisienneWalkwaysKnapPar1s4231P101CC - Positive Mentality. 

I've never won a game by this much or had stats like this. 3 years in and Ugarte and Arezo have developed amazingly. 

image.thumb.png.c1272d589b52d036cc058556b98f05f4.png

stupid question, but do you play your games or using IR?

Do you guys reckon the match engine has affected performance, or whether it is the typical "placebo" effect.

I felt a huge drop in form yesterday (most noticeably in xg against) before even realising the ME updated but could just be conveniently timed run of bad results?

Maybe SI just want to make sure you're not bored in lockdown, knap.

23 minutes ago, james0908 said:

Do you guys reckon the match engine has affected performance, or whether it is the typical "placebo" effect.

I felt a huge drop in form yesterday (most noticeably in xg against) before even realising the ME updated but could just be conveniently timed run of bad results?

placebo IMO

1 hour ago, james0908 said:

Pretty sure the updated rating was applied for the AI team as well. Maybe it makes the AI managers handle the teams and shouts better, and in some cases leads to better AI performance despite the same ME.

Edited by longruoi1

6 minutes ago, longruoi1 said:

Hi. Who are better for those Wide Midfielder spots? A winger kind or an inverted one?

If the player instructions are the same as the volante version of this tactic, then the WM have cross from byline, so i'd say winger.

@TONY1969

21.4 Tactics should still be working post update.  21.4 or 21.5 just refers to the ME I make the tactic on. When I update a tactic I may change instructions so they may not play exactly the same way. I've not updated a Venom tactic yet, so I will look at that soon.

@longruoi1

Unless using an inverted role I would use the normal left foot at ML. You can switch wingers during match and see if it makes a difference.

In general you are just looking at if a player van play a position so you can use a MC like Henderson.. Can look at CA by position wuth the CA Calculator.

Have not seen any gameplay difference since the update, except more green player ratings, (even the goalie). Won the league last year with less points. I do seem to play more attractive football now though! 

I have brought in players using the "Attribute Weights" PDF. Mainly Argentinian regens with good pace for financial reasons. 

Tactic - FM21PaeisienneWalkwaysKnapPar1s4231P101CC.fmf (positive mentality) 

image.thumb.png.ec0e98e02c425f776d1bbf50d8c6a3ad.png

1 hour ago, knap said:

@LVercetti

How did you find the attribure weighting when scouting.

I do have filters based on this but not had opportunity to test them.

As mentioned above there is a lot of research taking place in this area

Yeah I defo worked for the wingers and CBs. I just used the top three. 

I also trained my wingers to "dribble down left" as the instructions are to keep wide and "get further forward" which seemed to help as well.

Just moved to Leeds for a new challenge so I will see how it works out here.