Daily new features at shortlist.com

Hello,

I'm glad you've all been pleased with what's gone up and thanks for coming over to the site this week - we hope you keep coming back! Tomorrow we won't be bringing you a new feature, but more exclusive video footage from the match engine. I haven't even seen it yet, so I'm as excited as anyone. Well, maybe not anyone. There are some pretty passionate fans on here.

This week has obviously been a big week, FM-wise, for shortlist.com, but we will be coming back with some highly entertaining and informative Football Manager content, including interviews, competitions and a viral. I'll say no more.

We also have loads of other content on there, so please take time to browse.

Cheers,

Andrew (Editor of ShortList.com)

Believe me, I'm braced for it. But then I could brace myself if a tank drove towards me...

I think the little snippets of FM09 released at shortlist has been very good for your site as I have now bookmarked it as there are a few other things that I like on it.

Cant wait for more video footage on Friday!

I have to say I was skeptical at best when the 3D match engine was announced, but it looks to be very good indeed.

My only concern is that, again, this clip shows the 'goal' flashing text start at around the 6 yard box, so you can tell it is a goal before it crosses the line :(

Hi all,

Just letting you know that I've put a Windows Media version up on the page now. It's a pretty big file and may take a little while to buffer, but hope it helps those not blessed with Quicktime.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thankyou very much.

Got to say the link up with FM has earned you at least one new reader, have been browing the site all morning. Is shortlist an actual magazine, I have never seen it in any shops.

Thankyou very much.

Got to say the link up with FM has earned you at least one new reader, have been browing the site all morning. Is shortlist an actual magazine, I have never seen it in any shops.

It's free, I usually get attacked by about half a dozen people trying to hand them out at the subway station and the train station on the way to and from work.

Thankyou very much.

Hi,

It is an actual magazine, but it's free, so only distributed in certain places. 10 cities around the UK, airports, gyms, etc. Actually has a readership of about 500k a week. You can read it online at the site, though. Either click on 'read the latest issue' or on the 'back issues' button. Hope you like it.

Cheers,

Andrew

I have to say I was skeptical at best when the 3D match engine was announced, but it looks to be very good indeed.

My only concern is that, again, this clip shows the 'goal' flashing text start at around the 6 yard box, so you can tell it is a goal before it crosses the line :(

Agree with you on this one,the 3D looks awesome but it would suck if u urs spoiled before the goal even scored,i really hope they would fix it before it gone gold.we'll see tomorrow.

I hope you folks expand on the 'stadium building' side of things in future FM games, there is SO MUCH mileage in designing/building your own stadium and seeing your handiwork during home matches in the 3D engine.

No there isn't.

Tell me what manager designs their team's stadium. See also Ticket Prices, Merchandise prices, burger van prices, advertising hoarding selection, kit design etc etc

Archived