Switzerland vs France & Romania vs Albania - Sunday 19th June 8pm

Rebs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF? You seem very defensive. I'm giving reasons as to why I don't like him as a pundit. Don't hate him, just think he's terrible at his job.
I'm not being defensive, I'm not arguing with your opinion or anything.

Yeah you are right, they drew their match so it would go down to goal difference & goals scored so Romania could finish 2nd but Switzerland would still go through in 3rd with 4 points.

ah of course.

Idk if any of you noticed, but on multiple games they had to change the ball.

And now shirts are getting torn multiple times.

Really poor from manufacturers, those new shirts quality is really low compared to stuff from 15 years ago.

And it feels like ordinary nylon.

Idk if any of you noticed, but on multiple games they had to change the ball.

And now shirts are getting torn multiple times.

Really poor from manufacturers, those new shirts quality is really low compared to stuff from 15 years ago.

And it feels like ordinary nylon.

I actually like the idea of shirts that tear easily. Means you can catch the ones that shirt pull more often ;)

Thought Switzerland played well there and could easily have scored a couple as could France.

Albania have set the target for 3rd place teams and I think they'll be very borderline with that. Fairly good news for NI as they can afford to lose by two to Germany now and still be ahead of Albania.

Thought Switzerland played well there and could easily have scored a couple as could France.

Albania have set the target for 3rd place teams and I think they'll be very borderline with that. Fairly good news for NI as they can afford to lose by two to Germany now and still be ahead of Albania.

Northern Ireland have a buffer. Iceland, Austria, Portugal have a buffer. Wales/Slovakia too. Turkey are also back in it. Might not have enough

Archived