Euro 2016 Draft Game - Groups A, B and C- Week 2 Fixtures

Gizzy

Welcome everyone to Week 2 of the Euro 2016 Draft Game.

Week 2 Fixtures for Group A, B and C

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D

1454972_Russia.jpgVs1454398_Slovakia.jpg

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8

1454789_Romania.jpgVs1454399_Switzerland.jpg

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66

1454626_France.jpgVs1454790_Albania.jpg

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy

1454404_England.jpgVs1454603_Wales.jpg

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral

1454803_Ukraine.jpgVs1454985_Northern_Ireland.jpg

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe

1454666_Germany.jpgVs1455355_Poland.jpg

Euro 2016 Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to

be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken at 8pm Wednesday 15th June any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Please BOLD the team you think will win......

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - I don't like Whoopy's back 4.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Baptista's attack is much better.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - This is a close one, two very even teams. Strugglin to split them, Pogba with a screamer to win it.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - Back 5 is better, as is his midfield and striker.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Not going to vote on my own game.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - As said in the previous round of games, Craig's defence is a shambles.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - Both teams probably better going forwards where I fancy Whoopy's to be slightly more clinical.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - GKs make the difference for me with Neuer making the save to keep it 1-0.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Tough one with very little between them. I'm going to say IWW as his front four as a unit look a little more dangerous.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - Can't split these two so going to go for a draw.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - AS hasn't got enough going forwards for me so Harry to nick it.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - Kroos vs Hamsik, whichever plays better wins the game I think and Kroos did well the other night so nicks it for me.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - draw

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - draw as vardy misses out playing so nothing else created from home side...

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - terrible defense but Muller is the x-factor

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - better overall (minus the obvious GK)

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - was close to draw but I leaned to MD_66 because he lost his better CB to a freak accident

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - slightly better

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - Don't vote for yourself etc

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Close one, think he just about edges it with a better striker.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Another close one, two really good teams but I think IWW just about edges it in most positions so he gets the win.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - Hard to seperate but not going to vote against Evra in the end.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Kante and Payet win this for Harry.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - I want to vote for craig but just can't bring myself to overlook that back three.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - CK just has better balance throughout imo, Whoopy' back 5 are poor and could concede a few.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Identical formations but player for player Baptista wins easily, I only prefer Kris' GK.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Again similar formations but managerdude looks like he is playing with wing backs as opposed to full backs and that will leave him too open and IWW' team should exploit that for a comfortable win.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - I will follow Ady and not vote on our game.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Struggled to pick a winner here, prefer the spine of Harry' team and the wide players on AS', I think Harry' team would just pinch it 1-0.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - A comfortbale win for Scott.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - Formation looks so bad it might actually work against Whoopy's D.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Not entirely convincing but yeah it will get the job done.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Sorry but I really do not like that Liverpool midfield at all.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - This one is really-really tough. Could really go either way in a real match.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - If Harry didn't have Payet and Kante, my vote definitely would've gone the otherway. Could see Piszczek and Walker partnership to be weirdly solid on both ends.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - As much as I love Kroos, he can't play holding, especially protecting a 3 back with 2 short full-backs.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - whoopy, he was kind enough to vote me...visa versa

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - 1-2 Baptista, few more stronger bodies.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - manager dudeclose match up, bale header in ET

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - hodgy 1-2

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Harry. Can't stop Kante and Payet

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe 4-0 Scott, Gignac scores 4 back post headers against Rose.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - whoopy, he was kind enough to vote me...visa versa

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - 1-2 Baptista, few more stronger bodies.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - manager dudeclose match up, bale header in ET

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - hodgy 1-2

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Harry. Can't stop Kante and Payet

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe 4-0 Scott, Gignac scores 4 back post headers against Rose.

It's a group game dammit! :mad::p

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - Very close game, I reckon that Ozil might just swing the game for CK.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Again close, same formations so comparing the players Baptista comes slightly on top.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Bale to be the difference.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - Hodgy has the better balanced midfield.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Gareth McAuley header to win it.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - not voting on my own game, unless craig does.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D - Citizen Kane's defense would hold it tight enough to not allow Whoopy D's forwards to score. Despite not having great midfield and attack, Citizen Kane would score thanks to the Swiss trains and Whoopy D's weak defense. Wayne the future Ballon d'Or winner. 1-0.

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8 - Baptista_8 is stronger in every department than kris0710.

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 - Draw. The Liverpool block is stronger, but managerdude_66's forwards' performances haven't been convincing so far.

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy - Although Hodgy's defense would keep it tight, AdyTaylor has stronger midfield and full backs to help the forwards.

Harryseaess Vs Anti Spiral - Anti Spiral isn't helped by Sterling's poor performances. Harryseaess's midfield and attack are stronger despite Milik's unconvincing games. 1-0.

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe - Scott1892's attack would stretch craigwwe's defense thin. I say 1-0 because the latter's attack is weaker.

Only 18 votes lads. There's 24 players ffs :mad:

Ill get the scores and the tables up over the weekend. If all players don't vote on the 3rd set of fixtures I'm not posting the the knockout rounds.

Since you are scoring over the weekend, I'm voting now. Hope that's okay mate.

Citizen Kane Vs Whoopy D

kris0710 Vs Baptista_8

IWWROCKS Vs managerdude_66 -- Draw

AdyTaylor Vs Hodgy

Scott1892 Vs craigcwwe

Scores:

Citizen Kane 12 - 8 Whoopy D

kris0710 4 - 15 Baptista_8

IWWROCKS 10 - 8 managerdude_66

AdyTaylor 9 - 10 Hodgy

Harryseaess 17 - 1 Anti Spiral

Scott1892 12 - 5 craigcwwe

I really don't think there is much difference between our teams at all and it shows in the votes.

I prefer your GK, full backs & middle 3 as a unit however I prefer my CB's & front 3 as a unit.

If it wasn't my match I'd probably have voted for you as I do think your team is slightly better but again there is really very little in it.

Archived