Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

Does he have some ban set up or what, im confused. He played in the first 7 friendlies then just before the 8th one he had that Una next to his name, no info, nothing, just Una.

He missed 5 straight games, and I have no idea why.

1.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does he have some ban set up or what, im confused. He played in the first 7 friendlies then just before the 8th one he had that Una next to his name, no info, nothing, just Una.

He missed 5 straight games, and I have no idea why.

1.jpg

No way to tell from that but if you report it as a bug they'll be able to tell you, I have known odd things like that turn out to be real world related.

Enjoying the game so far, but is there a light default skin (with black font) available? As the dark skin is hurting my eyes.

Another point to add to this; it feels like the opacity is too much on the dark skin, showing too much of the background, making it difficult to read the text.

Friendly banter, just like we use to have in FML Pip :D

lol fair enough, just not sure if this is the thread for it. Im seriously disappointed that i have spent money in a game thats actually ******* me off. Just never seems to be progress with the ME and when they come close it, they either start it over again *which i dont get* or go backwards

Understand but find it weird that there's no info about it anywhere. I actually spent some time on google to see if he was banned for a sending off or anything like that and nothing popped up.

Edit: It went away after the 5th game, he's avaiable to play now.

Guest El Payaso
Anyone confirm the good and bad of the game so far?
Only my opinion but I would sum it like this:

+ The new scouting system brings some challenge and realism to the game.

+ The new interface is good. Love the sidebar.

+ 2D classic still in it. :p It's the only way to play for me and always will be.

- Tactics are generally still just scratching the surface and you really don't have proper options to tweak them in a way that at least I would like to. <-This is an opinion.

- Match Engine. It sure has potential and I think that it is generally much more enjoyable than FM 14's poor one. Defending just isn't included yet and the goals are scored in fairly few ways. Tactically you can rely too much on your individuals (aka wingers) and they'll do the job for you. Wideplay is quite awful and I hear people compaining about keepers. In middle of the pitch it's decent now. The amount of goals isn't too bad for me but the amount of chances is far too high and the ways that chances are created generally seem 'cheap' (wingers taking on two defenders from zero speed and leave them to bite the dust and find the smallest man in the area with pinpoint cross. Don't want to score or concede goals like that.)

- Difficulty level. Well it is an easy game but it always seems to be.

I only have 2 glaring issues & 1 potential problem.

1.save time it takes probably 3 or 4 times longer to save the game than last year , this happend right from the first week with small amount of nations & leagues loaded it's not due to me being in 2075 with a 100,000 player database!

2. Goalkeeping errors, still see a few instances of keeper in the premier league saving a shot , taking a long time to get up and by time they do a striker has already tapped it in.

3. Like the idea of rough attribute estimation from scouts , but like others have said the layout makes it hard to look at and I've got used to it now but I suppose a few alternative options to be raised wouldn't hurt. My only concern with the new scouting system is if you're not a top side this must really now feel like a part time job (or even full time !) to some lower league players scouting for players. I bet they must have spent absolutely hours searching for players before they even play a game ! And some will probably have bad starts to their season , sacked , quit the save & have to re-start that all again!

This isn't a vent of frustration I really like 15 so far and enjoy playing it & these are the only things I can think of to bring up,Don't really care about this wide player issue it's happening just as much for as against me so no complaints.

2. Goalkeeping errors, still see a few instances of keeper in the premier league saving a shot , taking a long time to get up and by time they do a striker has already tapped it in.

This has to be the most irritating thing in the game atm, and I just love how their keepers react so quickly. I just had a game against Motherwell as Gladbach and there was one situation where my player shot at the goal, GK saved it, stayed in one place, my striker was going for the rebound and out of nowhere their GK just jumps up and saves 4 straight shots from like 5m.

lol fair enough, just not sure if this is the thread for it. Im seriously disappointed that i have spent money in a game thats actually ******* me off. Just never seems to be progress with the ME and when they come close it, they either start it over again *which i dont get* or go backwards

Be honest you never have understood it, they only started over once, they've made lots of progress but it only takes a few variables to be out to skew lots of different things.

Also as you well know a lot of it is about perception and a lot of people perceive this to be the best FM yet even this early, so are they all wrong too?

This has to be the most irritating thing in the game atm, and I just love how their keepers react so quickly. I just had a game against Motherwell as Gladbach and there was one situation where my player shot at the goal, GK saved it, stayed in one place, my striker was going for the rebound and out of nowhere their GK just jumps up and saves 4 straight shots from like 5m.

And yet keepers failing to react to rebounds is a listed bug, how strange.

My only negative feedback is my inability to import tactics. I save tactics and they simply aren't visible when importing in my FM game regardless of if they are .tac or .fmf. Blergh.

Aside from that it's alright, i guess.

I thought I saw a work round for that, might be worth asking in the tactics forum.

Says the man with 4 infractions :)

I'm not a mod?

What's your excuse ? Oh that's right because you're a mod you can de rail the feedback thread give people crap , slate them and post utter drivel and not get anything done about it! Yeah that's how it works.

I would take another one and a lifetime ban if it meant I had to continue to be the only person that stood up to people like you on the forum.

I'm finding way too many goals being conceded from crosses now. Was never an issue in the beta but seems just absurd now. I've just conceded two identical goals from crosses form set-pieces where my defenders couldn't even judge the flight of the ball.

Issues I have with the game so far:

- Crossing is stupidly op. Seems impossible to keep clean sheets as every opponent just bombards you with crosses for 90 minutes and there doesn't seem to be any way to block off the flanks.

- Tactics screen is horrible this year. Didn't like the change to it last year and now it's even more clustered and not particularly easy to use.

- Don't understand why my players are complaining about a lack of playing time less than two months in the season, especially when a few have been injured for over 3 weeks anyway?

- Players complaining about not getting enough attention in training, literally no idea how to amend this. Have given them individual roles/attributes to focus on, increased workloads etc but doesn't seem to make a difference.

On the flip side, I like the scouting changes and the ability to scout for 3 months. The attribute range is a good idea as well. Transfers in general seem to work better this year, contract demands aren't as ridiculous and clubs seem to realise they have to sell for lower and can buy for lower fees with players in the last year of their contract. Feels like you get good value deals the majority of the time as opposed to older versions when you always end up overpaying.

I'm finding way too many goals being conceded from crosses now. Was never an issue in the beta but seems just absurd now. I've just conceded two identical goals from crosses form set-pieces where my defenders couldn't even judge the flight of the ball.

Agreed, but it already was an issue since last beta update.

This game is unplayable due to all the match engine problems that have been reported had 17 goals in pre season 16 of them from crosses or corners

It is for me as well in its current state, ME is horrible imo + many other things that i dont even bother to list, its been listed so many times by so many users alrdy. If I can see them, the SI team can see them, same goes for moderators eventhough they have to keep SI banner high. I really looked forward to release but became a dissapointment and tbh i personally dont feel like playing it at all which is sad.

Would be nice with some feedback from SI as well and not just from us pkm:senders, bugfinders etc, that actually paid for finding games issues.

What are your priority list SI? And when will you aim they will be adressed?

And talk to SEGA and sort something out, you cant really enjoy releasing a halfdone game every year, can you? Us paying customers for sure arent glad about it. Make it complete and functional for once and ppls will gladly pay. In the digital era we all live in almost every1 can get it for free but we choose to pay to support you guys for a good/better product. When will we see the fruit of that?

Says the man with 4 infractions :)

Everyone knows negative feedback no matter how constructive get's deleted if it doesn't come with at least double the amount of praise.

A feedback thread that fears feedback, seems legit. Maybe there is a direct correlation to all the criticism that get's removed and how much this game has regressed?

Everyone knows FM15 in it's current state is bad, bad by FM standards, let alone modern gaming standards.

What's worse is that a lot of the current issues have persisted and only regressed since FM14. This is not good, how ever you want to spin it..

Stop being passive aggressive, it's really ugly..

The one I imported was .tac, now that I've changed it and saved it again it's showing .fmf

I believe that all FM artefacts are now in .fmf format to make them more compatible / accessible in the Steam Workshop. It's likely that any issues with importing tactics relate to a conversion from .tac to .fmf format. If I'm honest, I've not a clue what that means - but it sounded pretty good, didn't it? :)

Glad to hear you resolved the issue :thup:

Everyone knows negative feedback no matter how constructive get's deleted if it doesn't come with at least double the amount of praise.

What utter tosh!

I have not only seen but left plenty of negative feedback over the years and never seen it deleted.

The one I imported was .tac, now that I've changed it and saved it again it's showing .fmf

Oh jesus, i've worked it. Basically for some reason FM15 still thinks that the FM15 DEMO FOLDER is the main tactics folder. If i put my tactics in FM15 Demo > Tactics' it works.

Could everyone please just calm down, take a deep breath, have a beer, cuddle a loved one and stop being all uppity please? It's giving me a minor headache.

Fair enough on your head be it, I am on my way upstairs to wake the wife and ask for a cuddle, this may end badly.

Oh jesus, i've worked it. Basically for some reason FM15 still thinks that the FM15 DEMO FOLDER is the main tactics folder. If i put my tactics in FM15 Demo > Tactics' it works.

Well that's a weird one, but glad it's working. :D

I actually think this version is excellent, much better than last years.

ONE BIG ISSUE THOUGH. TOO MANY STUPID CORNERS. A winger/wingback seems to win a corner when they play in a cross anywhere past the halfway line. It's bloody stupid. And the amount of times a terrible pass back results in the same is pretty ridiculous also. This needs fixing big time.

A smaller issue (I think this applies to all players but it seems most obvious with goalkeepers) - When a goalkeeper makes a save he seems to stand in a daze for about a second rather than getting his **** together for the possible follow up. Same applies when players are tackled. Maybe it's just bad animation and the dazed player is supposed to represent something else. I dunno but it's rubbish anyway. BUT NOT AS RUBBISH AS THE CORNERS.

Apart from that, great game. Far better than last years. Really enjoying it.

PS: I still get graphical glitches, like a blurred line coming out of a club badge and stuff like that. It doesn't really effect anything but it'd be nice to fix it.

Some feedback from me so far:

• A light skin needs making available (dark skin is hard on the eyes - opacity is too light)

• Ball is too difficult to see in 3D mode (goalposts/nets are quite difficult to see too)

• Pitch is too bright in 3D

• Seen alot of goals from crosses, I think its due to the full backs not closing down crosses properly?

• Also noticed that fullbacks go wandering; my LB keeps popping up on the edge of the opposition penalty area?

• Goalkeepers seems a bit eratic; top keepers' making many silly errors or not reacting to rebounds

Just wanted to add that I was one of those asking for a light skin early on, but after spending some time in the dark one I think I might actually stick with it. After some acclimation I think it looks rather smart.

Welcome to the darkside young Sebbo.

I am well chuffed that finally the guys that like a dark skin finally got 1 at release, well at the beta release.

just getting to play matches on full game now...The slidiness which had seen huge improvement in the last beta ME seems to back along with cumbersome on the spot turning and first touch has gone backwards again. This makes it much harder to watch where in beta it looked so much better/tighter/crisper/fluid...this and crossing thing should be priorites for next update

Getting absolutely sick of crash dumps before games. I've now had 3 in a couple of hours. No response after uploading my crash dump. Why don't you try and make a game playable on release for once? We pay money for it every year and nothing ever changes.

Calm down dude, i for once have not had a crash dump in all my FMs, except 13 where it was my fault. Now just take a deep breath and tell us what is running on your computer/ what you were doing during this crash dump of yours

Now some feedback.

I won't go into the amount of goals or indeed too many goals from long range as that seems to have been covered on every page of this thread.

1 thing that I am finding though is it seems a little easy to loan players with lower league clubs, good players at that.

Just a couple of examples of players I have managed to loan while playing as Novara in Serie C.

I have Mason from Spurs, he is rated at 7.5m, should he really be coming to my team on a season long loan, also at no cost to my team?

I also have Blackett come to my team from Man Utd, again on a season long loan and again at no cost to my team, he is valued at 5m.

I also can get other players that have pretty high value all coming to play in Serie C.

I am not sure of the average value of a player in Serie C but I would guess around the 500k mark, yet I would have no problems in filling my team with players all valued at 2m+.

This seems a little off.

Archived