Round of 16 - France vs Nigeria (17:00 BST) & Germany vs Algeria (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don't fast like Muslims do. Fasting is simply reduction of what we eat, i.e., instead of being full from three meals a day, it's only once a day. And it's voluntary.

It's the same thing with Muslims, the standard is 4AM~ to 6:30PM~ depending on local times. So not a whole day fast per se and it's only voluntary for those who are not physically able :D

It's actually weirder in the 20th century and onwards since people gorge on food pretty much after sundown prayers

It's the same thing with Muslims, the standard is 4AM~ to 6:30PM~ depending on local times. So not a whole day fast per se and it's only voluntary for those who are not physically able :D

It's actually weirder in the 20th century and onwards since people gorge on food pretty much after sundown prayers

Some people like me eat lunch during the day. :p Fasting Muslims can't because lunch is usually around the noon. So in that sense, Muslims do fast the whole day.

France not really playing to the same level here as in the previous matches. They're able to create danger with relative ease but the decisions in the final third have been awful. Meanwhile, Nigeria have been able to go down the wings an amazing amount of times, winning loads of corners.

Take Giroud off, he's been hopeless. Whats Benzema doing on the wing anyway?

Nigeria should be winning this, dont actually think Emenike was offside. That offside line on TV had him level with Evra.

Really do not rate Benzema. His work rate and concentration are awful. Isn't paying attention so misses the pass then doesn't even burst his arse to get the pass anyway. So lazy.

Not sure how you can say stuff like this about Benzema and not have a go at Giroud. Why Benzema has been shunted out wide to make room for this guy is beyond me.

Not sure how you can say stuff like this about Benzema and not have a go at Giroud. Why Benzema has been shunted out wide to make room for this guy is beyond me.

Giroud's doing what he's supposed to - lay the ball off to other players and hold the ball up.

Archived