Match 5 - Group C - Columbo v Grease - 17:00 BST

Rhino

Columbo's tactic talk would be incredible!

Just as the team leaves the dressing room he raises his hand 'oh, one more thing' and he changes the entire team plan :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem is though they could get tougher draws even with the current system but they squeeze into a top seed role and then draw one of the weaker 2nd seeds and 3rd seeds. It's incredible really

But yeah, you're waiting for them to lose but when they get the Slovenias and Norways they keep trudging along

It's because of bribery.

It's not pretty, but surely with little time left Greece should stick Samaras right down the middle and try and exploit his height in the box. Don't look like breaking through at all.

I am waiting for an 'it's important for South American teams to do well ... for the tournament' ... always like those

Not sure even Greece can skank themselves out of this group tbh. Great win but not much of a test but you can only do what you can do

Greece will end up with 4 points and still qualify. It's just what they do and leaves everyone wondering how it happened

They've now lost 6 out of 7 of their World Cup matches and not scored in 6 of them! Might happen in the Euro's but not in the World Cup.

The BBC commentary when I pressed the red button for Audio(radio5) was very good,made the game even more exciting,better than their last match when radio1 was used which was awfull!

that's because anything other than the rock show on Radio 1 is enough to give you a disease, noticed it last night and I thought "I'd rather stick with Lawro" despite him being a pain

Archived