[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One issue I've found Tom and it's really not that big at all is the little box at the end of a players attributes where it tells you their goalkeeper rating and stuff is a bit hard to read in any of the background or opacity settings.

One issue I've found Tom and it's really not that big at all is the little box at the end of a players attributes where it tells you their goalkeeper rating and stuff is a bit hard to read in any of the background or opacity settings.

I'm trying to find the text setting for that.

Absolutely amazing work mate. Love the skin.

But i had to edit the text size and boldness to be bigger/bolder because I play at 1920x1200.

But once that is done amazing! Many thanks for all the hard work and time you must have put into this.

Absolutely amazing work mate. Love the skin.

But i had to edit the text size and boldness to be bigger/bolder because I play at 1920x1200.

But once that is done amazing! Many thanks for all the hard work and time you must have put into this.

I've never had a problem with text sizes, and my monitor is 1920x1080. Is your monitor a fair distance away? (I've always been curious about this)

I've never had a problem with text sizes, and my monitor is 1920x1080. Is your monitor a fair distance away? (I've always been curious about this)

Hmmm no I sit fairly close. My monitor is 24" 16:10 1920x1200 and for some reason the default text size of FM is just looks ridiculously small and not bold enough either. Not sure if its my eyes or what lol..

But I edit it to look like this and it is much better for me.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2554/48527370.jpg < full size

48527370.jpg

But again thank-you so much for creating something with your own spare time and giving to the community what SI could not be bothered to give.

You should take donations!

Hmmm... love the skin of course.....for some reason my stadium background files are not working....I removed the original background folder and replaced it with my background folder I used in FM12 (tons of stadium backgrounds)........all procedures to make this happen has been followed.....anyone else unable to add background photo's?

Thanks for the skin Tom!!

Hmmm... love the skin of course.....for some reason my stadium background files are not working....I removed the original background folder and replaced it with my background folder I used in FM12 (tons of stadium backgrounds)........all procedures to make this happen has been followed.....anyone else unable to add background photo's?

Thanks for the skin Tom!!

We can not use backgrounds until Si enable them......for now just the one at a time background option as in this Superb skin by Tom

Hopefully soon we will be able to use all other backgrounds.

Good skin, thanks.

2 questions:

1. Anybody had any luck changing attribute colours? Mine won't work

2. Can I get the game to "remember" which background I selected when I reload again? It always seems to reset

Thanks

Yeah, I know that. I've done so, and it isn't working

Dunno worked for me in the game preferences as you can see above.

After changing them in the settings file though it should defiantly work are you making sure to reload the skin and clear the cache?

Dunno worked for me in the game preferences as you can see above.

After changing them in the settings file though it should defiantly work are you making sure to reload the skin and clear the cache?

I've edited the settings file and reloaded to no avail. Where is the cache to clear?

EDIT: DW, found it

EDIT 2: It works. Thanks :)

Hi - Love the skin, but right now having an issue.

Sitting at the match completed screen and for the life of me I cannot find a continue button ????

How do I get out of here to carry on ?

Anyone with knowledge will become my instant friend

Hi - Love the skin, but right now having an issue.

Sitting at the match completed screen and for the life of me I cannot find a continue button ????

How do I get out of here to carry on ?

Anyone with knowledge will become my instant friend

Press the space bar

great work! finally i can play more fm without eye probleams !many thanks

just a quick question,when i ender the game , in the main menu, where i choose to load game, the fm manager in the right corner with the headless man doesnt show, how can i make it appear again?cause i can only see the steklo logo.. (hehe i know pretty stupid question but i just like it so much ), many thanks

Repost from soritoutsi, so apologies if already answered there, but:

I installed this yesterday because I can't stand the default skin. I'd copied my 2012 graphics folder over to 2013 and it had been working fine on the default skin.

I set the skin to Steklo yesterday and since then it's stopped loading my custom graphics. I've tried going back to the default skin, tried removing Steklo entirely, ticking and unticking caching and nothing.

Am I doing something stupid?

Archived