Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

I recall watching him a few times this season and thinking he did really well. I was surprised tbh but he filled me with more confidence than Pepe does in recent times. As you can probably tell I gave up on Pepe quite some time ago.

dude you probably look for positives from him. he does no better than pepe does. and there are instances where he looks worse. unfortunately li do not keep these events. but he is not even near pep's weak standards.

i mean why has no one tried to sign him?

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd like to believe this

but see cesc, febregas and henry, thierry

Didnt cesc start in the Barca academy? So thats not a suprise he went back. and Henry spent the majority of his career at arsenal. If we can get the kind of years from Suarez that Aresenal got from henry we will be in very good shape

dude you probably look for positives from him. he does no better than pepe does. and there are instances where he looks worse. unfortunately li do not keep these events. but he is not even near pep's weak standards.

i mean why has no one tried to sign him?

Seems I'm in the minority here. Maybe my exasperation at Pepe is clouding my judgment!

I do know I won't be sorry to see the back of Pepe after the last couple of seasons. Thanks for everything, Pepe, but a change is needed.

Seems I'm in the minority here. Maybe my exasperation at Pepe is clouding my judgment!

I do know I won't be sorry to see the back of Pepe after the last couple of seasons. Thanks for everything, Pepe, but a change is needed.

christ that is ****

a player gives his best for us as much as he can and this is the reaction?

yeah players should be loyal.

I think the problem with Reina is he was world class when he joined now he is just a very good goal keeper and people think he is worse than he is. I would rather keep Reina unless we get a bid of £15 million plus.

And of course Pepe has never spilled the ball and cost us goals. The rose tintedness in hear sometimes is ridiculous.

Yeah he has, but he has 272 league games for the club, and as perhaps cost us 5-10 goals maximum. Jones does it every time, on real meat and drink stuff. He did it twice in 45 minutes ffs.

i think commentator was right there, we're getting dragged into a brawl when alls we need to do is pass the ball around a bit.

was just about to say oldham bound to run out of steam in the 2nd half but the longer they hold onto the lead the longer the adrenaline will hold.

they are a bunch of thugs though.

I think the problem with Reina is he was world class when he joined.........

Er, what?? £6m for a world class goalkeeper??? Must have been a minimum fee release clause then because world class keepers cost a hell of a lot more than that.

Was surprised we gave Jones a new contract when we did. What a waste that was.

Yeah he has, but he has 272 league games for the club, and as perhaps cost us 5-10 goals maximum. Jones does it every time, on real meat and drink stuff. He did it twice in 45 minutes ffs.

I keep hearing all these stats being thrown about but I'd like to see some facts about who has made the most mistakes this season compared to games played.

And for people to say that Jones hasn't come in and impressed this season really haven't got a ****ing clue, today's mistake aside. Some great ammunition for the short sighted though.

Archived