Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You must remeber chaps that there are currently two of them.

And it's called compromise - they get to put that on, I get to watch the football.

That's not compromise, that's allowing the women to dictate what you can and cannot watch. Tell her to get a TV in the lodgers room and go and sit up there and watch it :D

A long queue to ban me btw, Ackter is at the front :cool:

There is already a generic Uruguay one. Feel free to make a South American thread, but link the the Uruguay one in it so people are re-directed to that.

Would also be a good idea to link any club threads for South American teams.

Bollocks would be more appropriate for you, but from us it would be haha, ****ing idiot :D.
I'm mostly annoyed I might need to walk to the hospital to have them check it out in the morning, I dislike going to hospitals about as much as Cleon dislike going to the supermarket

I'm mostly annoyed I might need to walk to the hospital to have them check it out in the morning, I dislike going to hospitals about as much as Cleon dislike going to the supermarket

Waste of time going to hospital they can't do anything other than give you pain killers.

How did you break it by mistake? I take it you must have a big nose then? :D

RT - How long until you have the baby? Don't you already have a youngster?

If anyone has 15 minutes spare time and went to football matches in the 80s, can I email you some questions for my assignment on Racism in Football, just need to ask a few questions like 1. Did you ever encounter any racism at football matches you attended? 2. How often did racism occur? and a few others, just because I have to write a report on it, thanks! Any help will be appreciated.

My kind of day ahead. The mrs is taking the kids to the pictures, have the house to myself. Sit & play FM, watch the football and then tonight I am going to see my mates gig.