Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

My money goes from Paypal to bank account in less than 6 hours, I think sometimes less.

Is it different for everyone?

Well it is the first time I have used it and the money went in on Monday but it is still pending now.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty, have you just completely ignored Cleon's post? I'd take a pop that you've used it a few times now.

No, it was aimed mainly at Cleon, I presumed Cleon had used it a few times as well. If his is 3 days and mine is 3-6 hours... I was just confused on why it is different for everyone.

I do not know what the hell is going on next door to me.

I live next door to an Indian family and at peculiar intermittent periods, there's all sorts of drumming and chanting going on.

I'm not a religious man, and each to their own etc. etc., but shut the hell up! I have a two year old daughter who's trying to kip through this mayhem.

I might start my own bloody religion where I belt the hell out of saucepans and shout freaky crap.

That is all.

No, it was aimed mainly at Cleon, I presumed Cleon had used it a few times as well. If his is 3 days and mine is 3-6 hours... I was just confused on why it is different for everyone.

I've used mine over 3 thousand times according to my Ebay feedback.

Paypal marks the money as been withdrawn from Paypal to your bank, but its like a cheque you still have to wait for it to clear. Are you sure yours clears that quick and that the money is available in that time in your account and you can draw it out?

Just had lunch with the wife. Went Vietnamese and it was delicious. Salt & pepper pork ribs, Fried rice & beef pho (beef noodle soup for those that dont know). Now time for some FM13, wine and A-league football. Best part of it is the wife was prety tired after lunch and is having a nap so i have free reign of the tv.

1st episode of season 1 of game of thrones is on later. Is it any good?

Just had lunch with the wife. Went Vietnamese and it was delicious. Salt & pepper pork ribs, Fried rice & beef pho (beef noodle soup for those that dont know). Now time for some FM13, wine and A-league football. Best part of it is the wife was prety tired after lunch and is having a nap so i have free reign of the tv.

1st episode of season 1 of game of thrones is on later. Is it any good?

Game of Thrones is awesome, the TV shows not as good as the books though but its still good. Takes 4 or 5 episodes for it to really get going though.

Game of Thrones is awesome, the TV shows not as good as the books though but its still good. Takes 4 or 5 episodes for it to really get going though.

No worries i will start watching it but in between episodes i'll read the books. I much prefer the books to tv shows/films (that have been converted for the TV/cinema) anyway. I remeber as a kid i read the Jurassic park book before the movie came out and being massively dissapointed with the movie as it was nowhere near as good as the book.

No worries i will start watching it but in between episodes i'll read the books. I much prefer the books to tv shows/films (that have been converted for the TV/cinema) anyway. I remeber as a kid i read the Jurassic park book before the movie came out and being massively dissapointed with the movie as it was nowhere near as good as the book.

There are 7 book in total, A song of Ice and Fire the collection is called.

There are 7 book in total, A song of Ice and Fire the collection is called.

Cheers. it will be good to try out a new author. I have pretty much read most, if not all of my favourite authors books (Lee Child, Terry Brooks & Terry Pratchet), so will be good to try out a new author.

I hate FA Cup weekends there **** :(
\

Completely agree with you. Although with me it is mainly due to the fact fox sports (Aussie equivalent of Sky sports) dont show any footbal those weekends. It means i have to watch ESPN and that idiot, think his name is Tommy Raudonikis (SP?), and whatever other fool they have decided has a connection with football.

\

Completely agree with you. Although with me it is mainly due to the fact fox sports (Aussie equivalent of Sky sports) dont show any footbal those weekends. It means i have to watch ESPN and that idiot, think his name is Tommy Raudonikis (SP?), and whatever other fool they have decided has a connection with football.

Our ESPN coverage isn't much better :D

I hate you, but you don't see me whining about it.

Stop lying, no-one believes you.

New crisp line?

Speaking of food I'm starving. Might go to chippy..

MMM i could go an actual UK chippy right now. The closest thing we have is some stupid Aussie idea of a chippy that is not even close to a UK chippy pumpingt out fresh chips/seafood the b@rs@rd.

P.S. i have had a few so if i have offended some people well then grow up a#$eholes.

I've used mine over 3 thousand times according to my Ebay feedback.

Paypal marks the money as been withdrawn from Paypal to your bank, but its like a cheque you still have to wait for it to clear. Are you sure yours clears that quick and that the money is available in that time in your account and you can draw it out?

Over 3000 thousand times, that is definitely more than a few times :D

Yeah, it is almost like an instant transfer of money, rather than a cheque.

Back home and have just read the BBC report on the Arsenal Blackburn game - it paints a picture of a dominant Arsenal being robbed by the plucky Northerners!

They were dominant if you look at stats in isolation, but the reality is that it was the worst live top flight match I have ever seen.

Blackburn capably fended off Arsenal's Plan A football, and Plan B never arrived.

Arsenal were incoherent, one-dimensional and lacking in any central penetration at all.

If I were an Arsenal fan, I would be bricking it for when Bayern roll into town on Tuesday, and would start thinking about Europa League football next year.

Back home and have just read the BBC report on the Arsenal Blackburn game - it paints a picture of a dominant Arsenal being robbed by the plucky Northerners!

They were dominant if you look at stats in isolation, but the reality is that it was the worst live top flight match I have ever seen.

Blackburn capably fended off Arsenal's Plan A football, and Plan B never arrived.

Arsenal were incoherent, one-dimensional and lacking in any central penetration at all.

If I were an Arsenal fan, I would be bricking it for when Bayern roll into town on Tuesday, and would start thinking about Europa League football next year.

You didn't go to a top flight game :D

Apart from the taste?

When was the last time you tasted it? Or are you one of these who mock and laugh when not really testing it yourself?

Quorn chicken aint bad at all and doesn't taste weird at all. Tom is just uneducated.

if you are a veggie and eat something that intends to mimic meat, then the veggie is somewhat missing the point and intent with there diet IMO

Your ignorance is astounding,

It doesn't mimic meat, its a meat substitue. I like how you think its that black and white though. There are many reasons why someone might be a veggie. They might dislike meat, it could be health related or it could be something different. For what its worth my wife suffers with a condition that stops her eating meat. She likes meat but can't have it. She has Quorn stuff to stop her food becoming boring and bland and give her a different variety of stuff she can have.

My save is going down the pan :(. I never thought it was possible, but the new update has completely ruined my team. Either that, or we were just overachieving every season. If it's the over-achieving then I am fecked as I'll be sacked soon. May have to go back to the drawing board as my 4-2-1-3, 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-2-1 aren't working. The teamtalks aren't working anymore either and neither is not giving a teamtalk.