Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a **** hole and the women....I thought Geordie women where bad but atleast you get the odd good looking one. That's none existent in Nottigham, used to go all the time in my early 20's :D

That Geordie Shore thing gives girls from Newcastle a bad reputation. Certainly worse than what they actually are. Sunderland women, now they are rough :thup:.

Its a **** hole and the women....I thought Geordie women where bad but atleast you get the odd good looking one. That's none existent in Nottigham, used to go all the time in my early 20's :D

It's not a **** hole though. Admittedly the women aren't the best. But they aren't the worst. Most people deem the place they live to be a **** hole.

That Geordie Shore thing gives girls from Newcastle a bad reputation. Certainly worse than what they actually are. Sunderland women, now they are rough :thup:.

Geordie Shore is a true reflection on many of them, especially if you go into bars in Toon. It's full of Cheryl Cole wannabes :D

I bought Powell at 22 on my Sheff Utd save after getting him onloan initially. Cost me £18 million though but he is a great playmaker :cool:

I don't think I've ever played as Man Utd ever. I loved SFrazers approach though because he created a 4231 that was a 451/442/433 etc all by just changing roles.

Powell and Jones as your MC's once Carrick ages/retires? Jones as the aggressive midfield would be ace.

I'd be looking at things as I do in real life; Evans, Smalling, and Jones being our selection of three centre backs for a good few years to come.

As I have done on my Ajax save I'll be looking at imposing a wage cap, (a more suitable on to suit the club, of course), aswell as not looking to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a single player/daft amounts on a spending spree. (I dont like to ever break a clubs tranfer record unless I deem neccessary).

Midfield wise, I'd love a Powell/Cleverley pairing, though in a 4-4-2 this might not be possible.

Still, can't wait to try.

Also, Wilfired Zaha. :cool:

Did your Mam and Dad know you were going to be thick the second they saw you? Is that why they gave you a short name, just to make life easier for you?

No, they wanted to give me a name which wasn't the same as half the street, nothing common like Steven, I mean how boring! :brock:

Geordie Shore is a true reflection on many of them, especially if you go into bars in Toon. It's full of Cherly Cole wannabes :D

I think it depends where in Newcastle you talk about. There are some dumps and the city is full of whores, but if you go to Jesmond which is where I lived for a couple of years as a student it is really nice. Yes, it is full of students, but not the clips you would find in the centre.

Plus, if you are a Cheryl Cole wannabe, then you are a ****** really :).

I love how you have become all patronising since becoming a mod :D

Genuinely can't decide whether to go out or not, don't really have the money... but that's never stopped me before!

It's called turning into a ******. You all go through it.

I was one before I was made mod :cool:

Doesn't help :D

Actually, think I got it... does it end in "got"?

If I'm not mistaken it begins with F and end in ker.

Snow..................................again!!!! Although it doesn't bother me, I don't like it because people all of a sudden forget how to drive so it is damn annoying for that reason.

Just back from a lovely weekend up the coast only to find out Brisbane is expecting another deluge and possible flooding. I moved to the other side of the world to get away from the rain and the dam stuff has followed me.

Also forgot in have no beer or wine in the house so have to go and get some to watch the final with.

EDIT: This Sunday is turning into an absolute ****. Just looked at the TV guide and the final is not on Fox sports/ESPN/normal TV. It is only on Setanta, which i refuse to pay an extra $25 a month for.

I just just get back into spamming here shouldn't I...

Yes, yes you should.

I'm torn for the cup final today. I really want Swansea to win something as I've been a fan of their approach and style for around 10 years now. I also think Laudrup as the manager adds a different dimension to them and make them an attacking threat. But on the other hand I always fancy the underdog and want them to do well.

I am backing Swansea all the way. What Bradford have achieved is excellent, but they have said, and rightly so that they couldn't afford to go into Europe next season so I would rather see Swansea win it for that reason.