Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing they thought your post count changed because it was on 15,599. Not sure why though because you didn't mention, those who mentioned it SRL and TY shud have theirs down graded tbf.

I'm guessing they thought your post count changed because it was on 15,599. Not sure why though because you didn't mention, those who mentioned it SRL and TY shud have theirs down graded tbf.

I didn't bring it up at all you cheeky begger. I just made a sly remark after TY did.

My mistake... I thought you was on 15,999 and SRL actually took some away.

Excuse me?

Why is that?

It just makes me think of when I was a kid wanting to get my hero's name on the back of my shirt. Doesn't appeal to me now that I am an adult.

It just makes me think of when I was a kid wanting to get my hero's name on the back of my shirt. Doesn't appeal to me now that I am an adult.

My girlfriend is a massive City fan. She asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Van Persie had just scored that freekick to win the game 3-2 -- I told her it was all I wanted. Sat back and waited.

It was more of a game than anything else. I don't wear it to games or anything. Just around the house when City have lost.

Reading that it does make me sound like a child.

My girlfriend is a massive City fan. She asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Van Persie had just scored that freekick to win the game 3-2 -- I told her it was all I wanted. Sat back and waited.

It was more of a game than anything else. I don't wear it to games or anything. Just around the house when City have lost.

Reading that it does make me sound like a child.

So basically, you're just a bit of a ******?

Is it a bad thing that I'm listening to Rio by Duran Duran and I quite like it?

Nothing wrong with a bit of Duran Duran. Only in small portions though.

Pure cheese :D

Can't be having to much of that cheese can you :D. It is mainly only their hits like Rio and The Wild Boys. Couldn't do with listening to an album.

I'm feeling the love this morning.

In all honesty, you have absolutely no idea of the relationship I have with my girlfriend, so can quite frankly, star off.

Bit harsh.

As harsh of this?

I've taken it all in good humour. Tom doesn't strike me as the sort of person to take offence too easily, judging by his previous posts...

You're learning :cool:

Evening/afternooon all.

I am so glad it is Friday already. It felt like this week took forever to eventuate. Still not that it is here i have plenty of wine and football to keep me occupied.