Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Could be worse.

After a similar consumption of beer several years ago I had a liaison with an ex-gf's sister....

That did not take long to be found out. At all. Soon became an ex.

Idiot. Never get caught.

Still, I'd smash Claire's back doors in.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

First name terms. Always a good start. Next you'll be hosting dinner parties where you'll smash Claire's back doors in :D.

Do you even know what that means?

Idiot. Never get caught.

Still, I'd smash Claire's back doors in.

It wasn't too bad getting caught. Wasn't a serious relationship, was 15 years ago and the sister I rodded was by far the better looking of the two.

If you want to end a so-so relationship, bang the sister.

Smash her back doors in? Yes. As it's a family forum, we shall not go there.

Why do I always end up the joke/laughing stock :(.

Because the jokes are to easy to come up with.

First name terms. Always a good start. Next you'll be hosting dinner parties where you'll smash Claire's back doors in :D.

Of course first name terms. I've known Claire for a long time, longer than I've known my gf for.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Will probably be a relatively quite weekend as my mate is coming over from England on Tuesday and then we are off to Auckland for the 3rd test against NZ. probably just watch the footy and have a few wines.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Nuts Poker national day 2 in Stoke tomorrow [with the brother who's also qualified] and a nice relaxing day of footy (both playing and watching) on Sunday.

Playing against Oxford tomorrow, then Coventry on Monday evening.

Got a busy weekend of football ahead, I really should be sleeping...

Nuts Poker national day 2 in Stoke tomorrow [with the brother who's also qualified] and a nice relaxing day of footy (both playing and watching) on Sunday.

You off to the game against us Tuesday? :cool:

Watching Everton vs Wigan at the moment. Then have a choice of QPR vs Sunderland or Reading vs Villa, not sure which of the 2 to watch. Both games should have a few goals i reckon.

EDIT: Looks like Wigans usual run of wins towards the end of the season may be about to start again. I wonder if the loss of Howard is affecting the confidence of the defence. And Wigan are now 3 to the good.

You off to the game against us Tuesday? :cool:

Of course i'll be there. Less said about the poker yesterday the better I think - ended up going out for my mate's 30th last night though so can't complain too much.

Truly disgraceful decision by Reading to sack McDermot. Wanted them to stay up, but now along with Southampton I hope they go down. Actually angry over this.

What are your reasons for being angry about the decision to sack a manager of an under-performing team in 19th place, 4 points from safety with 9 games to go?

Note: my question isn't showing support for the decision, I think it might be the wrong one. I'm just curious why you're angry about it?

They aren't under-performing though. How many of us thought they'd actually survive when they came up? I didn't. The problem is, chairman get giddy when they come up and think that teams should be getting into European football straight away. The problem Reading have now is, they could well turn out like Wolves. Which would be even worse for them imo. realistically what manager would be interested in that job who has proven Premier League experience.

What are your reasons for being angry about the decision to sack a manager of an under-performing team in 19th place, 4 points from safety with 9 games to go?

Note: my question isn't showing support for the decision, I think it might be the wrong one. I'm just curious why you're angry about it?

Because they only got promoted last season and still have a chance of staying up, perhaps?

Some owners just don't see the virtue in trusting in a manager long term. If they were to go down this campaign, who's to say that McDermot wouldn't lead them straight back up? He'd be better prepared for the Premier League then and could well take them on to better things.

Why is it always "Now! Now! Now!" these days?

It's a nonsense decision.

It is highly unlikely that they could have stayed up anyway, so who better to help them consolidate and gain promotion again than the guy who got them promoted in the first place?

They play at Old Trafford and The Emirates in their next two games, still have Liverpool and City to play, and a whole load of "relegation six pointers".

Stupid.

Well my laptop is officially buggered which means I have lost my FM save :(. The DC socket is broke which means I can't charge it, and the smell coming off the battery is awful. It has basically burnt out so I can't turn my laptop on now. I have warranty with PC World but when ever they service a laptop they wipe the whole thing clean :(.

Well my laptop is officially buggered which means I have lost my FM save :(. The DC socket is broke which means I can't charge it, and the smell coming off the battery is awful. It has basically burnt out so I can't turn my laptop on now. I have warranty with PC World but when ever they service a laptop they wipe the whole thing clean :(.

PC World do an option to back up first too.