Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

My kind of day ahead. The mrs is taking the kids to the pictures, have the house to myself. Sit & play FM, watch the football and then tonight I am going to see my mates gig.

Play FM for a while, then go to Mancheter around one-ish. Can't wait today.................some games you're just really up for it, whereas other times you can't be arsed leaving the house.

SRL, did you sort out the "issue" of your subs not showing on the side of the pitch? I seem to have the same "problem"?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

SRL, did you sort out the "issue" of your subs not showing on the side of the pitch? I seem to have the same "problem"?

I'm not sure yet. I am in pre-season so I haven't played a game as of yet. When I do, I will report back to you. It is rather annoying though not seeing them there when you know they should be.

I'm not sure yet. I am in pre-season so I haven't played a game as of yet. When I do, I will report back to you. It is rather annoying though not seeing them there when you know they should be.

Have tried clearing the cache but nothing. It is something so small, but yes strangely annoying. :D

Have tried clearing the cache but nothing. It is something so small, but yes strangely annoying. :D

Yeah I cleared the cache and it didn't do anything. I have restarted my PC as I usually leave FM open so I will see when I play my first match. When I first saw it I thought I had been an idiot and named no subs :p.

I might fire up FM for a couple of hours. Not played for about a week :(

The missus decided to empty the vacuum out and now she has thrown the filter away out of the ****ing middle so my vacuum is screwed. Bin men have been as well so its not like I can get it back out of the bin. She can be so thick at times :D

Evening all. I am looking forward to some football tonight. Had to go to a family lunch today for the mother in law. It wasn't too bad apart from me having to sit next to the mother in law and hear the same stories she told me about 4 weeks ago. Still i have 4 bottles of wine to work my way through and the football on the horizon so should be a good night, especially as the wife went to sleep strtaight sfter geting in from lunch.

Not sure which game to watch though. It's a choice between Man U vs Norwich or Swansea vs Newcastle.

FM really does infuriate me at times. Had another takeover and get told that they would wipe the debts clear. They don't do this and take out another loan. So now we are paying out £6.9k a month and not the £3.8k before.

Yeah i have been there. in my current Rangers game i got taken over when i was in SFL1. Net result was a 6m pound loan till 2039. At least i have tried to follow Cleons philosophy (SP?) and promote the young lads so should have a good team in a few seasons.

FM really does infuriate me at times. Had another takeover and get told that they would wipe the debts clear. They don't do this and take out another loan. So now we are paying out £6.9k a month and not the £3.8k before.

George Gillett & Tom Hicks say hi.

Bah tae it. the missus has woken up and i am now watching fashion police the oscars special. the Man U vs Norwich game is non negotiable though so still plenty of football and wine to be had.

Can't believe how many sensible and well thought out posts of mine Ty has deleted from the thread about CA/PA changes. Distraught. :(
I was more shocked that Ty did some actual moderator work

Waste of time going to hospital they can't do anything other than give you pain killers.

How did you break it by mistake? I take it you must have a big nose then? :D

Im honestly not sure how I did it, and lets just say that the nose is a defining feature of my face

Can't believe how many sensible and well thought out posts of mine Ty has deleted from the thread about CA/PA changes. Distraught. :(

There wasn't much wrong with a lot of your posts Tom, it's just I can't delete half of the crap in there and just leave you talking to yourself :D better to get rid of it all.

I was more shocked that Ty did some actual moderator work

Oh no she didn't.

Get out.

I have a mega hangover. Didnt go to bed till 5am. Need a beer to recover.

BTW Ty i forget most of the stuff i was arguing about in the CA/PA thread but apologies if i was an **** ( i was 2-3 bottles of wine in).

I have a mega hangover. Didnt go to bed till 5am. Need a beer to recover.

BTW Ty i forget most of the stuff i was arguing about in the CA/PA thread but apologies if i was an **** ( i was 2-3 bottles of wine in).

All you ever talk about is how your drunk n your struggling with a hangover. Im going to be honest, its quite pathetic really.

We all like i drink dont't we? Im on my 3rd bottle of wine you say, who cares!

I kind of enjoy fuzzrab's drunken or not so drunken ramblings. If he enjoys it, and is in control of it in his life. Then what is the problem? Obviously if he's drinking all day everyday, then he has an issue. But if he's just drinking at the weekend then what's the problem.

I'm getting too old for drinking :(. Went to the pub for the Forest game yesterday and it was a mates birthday. We all went into town after the game and I was bored by 11 or so and home for just before 12.

All you ever talk about is how your drunk n your struggling with a hangover. Im going to be honest, its quite pathetic really.

All you ever talk about 25% of the time is fuzzrab and his drinking? It's quite pathetic really. If the guy wants to drink, let him... if he came on here swearing and going mental after a couple then it would be a problem.

I'm getting too old for drinking :(. Went to the pub for the Forest game yesterday and it was a mates birthday. We all went into town after the game and I was bored by 11 or so and home for just before 12.

That isn't being too old for drinking, that is you not enjoying yourself!

That still isn't being too old for drinking though (is there even such thing?!)... it is you not enjoying yourself. Whether that be because of the place, people or yourself. If it is continously happening, it is clearly an issue you have with yourself.

I went out Friday and came back with a dancer(also cheerleader), I can never get too old for this :cool:

I went out Friday and came back with a dancer(also cheerleader), I can never get too old for this :cool:

I went out both Friday and yesterday evening and both times ended up in bed with a barmaid....................hardly surprising given that's my girlfriends job.

That still isn't being too old for drinking though (is there even such thing?!)... it is you not enjoying yourself. Whether that be because of the place, people or yourself. If it is continously happening, it is clearly an issue you have with yourself.

Going out just doesn't interest me as much as it used to. I'd sooner go do something better, like go and watch Forest.

I went out last night. Saw my mates band, and we all went out after. We were out an hour and decided to go home. I don't enjoy nights out, I must say.

Going out just doesn't interest me as much as it used to. I'd sooner go do something better, like go and watch Forest.

Majority of people are like that as they got older. You'll find its the people who haven't grown up and have nothing meaningful in life that still go out every single week.

I am sorry if you, or anyone else for that matter, dont like my drunken rambles. The reason for me being drunk most of my posts is that due to me living in Australia the only real time i can get on here, and talk to people, is on a Saturday night my time (round about 2-3pm UK time) when i like to have a few bottles of wine and watch the English football.

Also relatively sure that i dont regularly go on about my hangovers.

If you dont like it i am sure that there must be some kind of filter button on the forum where you can ignore my posts.

Anyway i am on my 2nd bottle of wine (tongue out smiley thing) and enjoying midsummers murder and about to iron my work shirts for the week while the wife has went to bed at 8:30pm.

I am sorry if you, or anyone else for that matter, dont like my drunken rambles. The reason for me being drunk most of my posts is that due to me living in Australia the only real time i can get on here, and talk to people, is on a Saturday night my time (round about 2-3pm UK time) when i like to have a few bottles of wine and watch the English football.

If you dont like it i am sure that there must be some kind of filter button on the forum where you can ignore my posts.

Anyway i am on my 2nd bottle of wine (tongue out smiley thing) and enjoying midsummers murder and about to iron my work shirts for the week while the wife has went to bed at 8:30pm.

Midsummer Murders :D

Majority of people are like that as they got older. You'll find its the people who haven't grown up and have nothing meaningful in life that still go out every single week.

Surprisingly like Nottingham Forest i dont actually go to the pub very much myself, despite what some people think in regard to my posts. I prefer to have some wine in the house while watching shows on Foxtel on the weekend. Only time i really go to the pub is for speacial occasions like birthdays/family get togethers.

Just watched episode 3 (season 1) of game of thrones and have to say i am hooked. i may have to go out and buy the DVD set as i dont reckon i can wait week by week for new episodes. What season is it currently up to in the UK/US?

I don't go out every week though. Neither do my mates. We'll usually go out once a month. I've never been a massive fan of drinking but can drink a fair bit. Or could until last year. Now, the best thing about going out is the food for me :D. As soon as I get hungry, my stomach refuses the drink and it makes me feel sick.

I've drank stupidly before when I haven't needed or felt like it. But yesterday I just couldn't be bothered so told my mate that I was going home.

It annoys me a little as eventually going out will decrease as people won't want me to go if I go home at 11/12 everytime. I prefer a quiet drink in the pub where I can actually chat.

But yeah, Forest is the thing which I enjoy the most. I don't drink when I go football either. I actually prefer to be sober whilst watching the game. I've been to games where people have been drunk and it's horrid.

Surprisingly like Nottingham Forest i dont actually go to the pub very much myself, despite what some people think in regard to my posts. I prefer to have some wine in the house while watching shows on Foxtel on the weekend. Only time i really go to the pub is for speacial occasions like birthdays/family get togethers.

Just watched episode 3 (season 1) of game of thrones and have to say i am hooked. i may have to go out and buy the DVD set as i dont reckon i can wait week by week for new episodes. What season is it currently up to in the UK/US?

I think its natural to have a few drinks in the house tbh :)

Season 3 here btw.

I feel as old as you sometimes :brock:.

I for one enjoy your drunken slurs :D.

I would rather sit in a local pub and have a few beers and a bit of banter rather than going for an actual night out.

I went out both Friday and yesterday evening and both times ended up in bed with a barmaid....................hardly surprising given that's my girlfriends job.

So close to giving you a slow round of clap, full of respect. Especially if it was 2 different barmaids... but girlfriend doesn't count as much.

Hell with it, have one anyway...

tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif