I Hate My Mum

I'm 40 and as its my sons 6th birthday soon and i was banned from buying FM 2012 as we need all the money we could get.

I told the missus that on steam you get achievement points which you trade in for games, works a treat, has done for the last 4 years, she thinks i'm some kind computer game playing wizard with games library i have on steam.

Until she mentions to someone or googles my lies then i'm ok, the missus is smart but not smarter than FM addict, daft bint, she also believes the computer is set up to clear its history and cookies, every time it turns on ;).

By the way if she ever reads this, figures out this is me and what i've been up to, if anyone wandering around Southend sees a pair of knackers hanging from a lampost they will belong to me. :D

I'll make sure to keep an eye on the high-street in my lunch shifts!

I went to my mums house and she was sitting with a great big grin on her face

I knew straight away my football manager was sitting beside her

I asked and begged and pleaded with her to let me have it.

the evil , sick, siddisteck women said no

so now i am here wrighting this with the brand new,smooth and shiny football manager 2012 cd

and i am not even aloud to play it,

i cant wait till christmas

I am 20 years old and i feel like a 10 year old kid because now i am counting each and every minute till christmas

Am i sad lol

or is my mum just pure evil???

Are you serious or are you joking ?

How about to buy a second copy and sell the first one at Xmas ?

Ok you were kidding ah lol

This reminds me of similar problems I had when I was 21. My step-mum would take away my computer's power lead if I left a box on the kitchen table for a few hours. Or disconnect all of the internet cables if I didn't wash up a mug. Needless to say I got the hell out of there and moved into my college halls.

I like this thread, but so what if his 20, if his mum brought him the game as a Christmas present then surely she should hold onto it till Christmas?

Usually every year i ask for the game for Christmas from my Mum, im 25 i only ask for the game as i have every thing i need and i usually dont play games, but i am ill now so i brought it earlier this year, if she wants to buy me it like she has done every year for past 5 years i will ask her to put the money in a card or a voucher for HMV or something.

I went to my mums house and she was sitting with a great big grin on her face

I knew straight away my football manager was sitting beside her

I asked and begged and pleaded with her to let me have it.

the evil , sick, siddisteck women said no

so now i am here wrighting this with the brand new,smooth and shiny football manager 2012 cd

and i am not even aloud to play it,

i cant wait till christmas

I am 20 years old and i feel like a 10 year old kid because now i am counting each and every minute till christmas

Am i sad lol

or is my mum just pure evil???

I'm almost in tears! Lmao.

Just slap her, i slapped my missis once, she wasn't expecting the high five when she left the house though....

This actually made cry from laughing.. Had to repeat it three times to the missus (yes, mine lets me play the game) before she had a clue what I was saying, then she bursted into laughing herself.

Archived