What weird habits do you have in the game?

If I'm managing Huddersfield (doesn't happen often, I'm usually too good for them by the time the job is available) I never give anybody the No. 23 shirt - that's Boothy's! But, at all other clubs, my best young striker gets it! (go figure :S)

I tend to give my 3rd choice keeper the No. 13 shirt (things would have to be pretty bad for him to get a game ;) )

I make copious notes, both hand-written and 'save as note'... the only problem with the save as note is there tends to be far too many for my PC/Laptop to handle and the game hangs for an age whenever I go to my notebook :(

I'm loyal to my best players, too loyal, for example - Alexandre Coeff is 34/35 on my FM09 save and still gets regular games (I think he's now classed as the 4th or 5th best central midfielder in my squad). In fact, most of the squad in the FM09 save have been at the club for years and years... I can probably pick the same team for a match that I picked for the corresponding match 5 or 6 seasons ago... (and win it too :p ).

I'm also loyal, or fairly, to my clubs... especially if we're doing well. I regretted leaving Chester in my FM10 save even if I did get Cardiff into the Premiership... (Chester still won League 2 though with an unchanged squad ;) )

I fist-pump every goal... and the better ones get something like "pick that b*tch out!" or "what a goal!" etc...

but I'm not addicted or anything, really...

now, where did I put my CM2 CD, I'm sure Huddersfield have a game?

When I lose a game and I'm annoyed, I go to my youth team, select a no hoper, have a private chat with him and tell him he'll have to improve drastically to earn a professional contract.

I just enjoy making children cry. Cheers me up no end.

When I lose a game and I'm annoyed, I go to my youth team, select a no hoper, have a private chat with him and tell him he'll have to improve drastically to earn a professional contract.

I just enjoy making children cry. Cheers me up no end.

Grinch appears at Christmas. :D

Every year I send my U18's to a pre-season tour of a war zone. Afghan is my current. Nooristan and Kabul FC here we come.

After a few Telic's and Herricks, fancy dan footballers with a wake up call at young age is good character building I reckon. :D

I always do this with my reserves too. They're about to go on an international break tour to Somalia, after having recently returned from Sudan.

Just realised, if I'm winning a game by more than 3 goals I'll just go to the tactics and Holiday to skip past the rest of the game. I'm already winning by 3 goals, what's the worst that can happen? No need to sit through it.

I make the 3 subs, give youngsters a chance, then I'm off.

I don't have any these days, but until circa 2006 I always made sure my 1st team, B/Reserve team and Youth team had 23 players each. That meant 69 players, including 9 keepers, at the club. No such thing as an injury crisis, but it was a rolling financial crisis. In fairness, I was only 13 in '06, so I've learnt from these mistakes.

I always number my first 11 in exactly the same way.

2 and 3 for the fullbacks, 5 and 6 the centrehalves, 4 for the holding/defensive midfielder, 10 for the playmaker, 11 and 8 as the wide players and 7 and 9 up front.

I always number my first 11 in exactly the same way.

2 and 3 for the fullbacks, 5 and 6 the centrehalves, 4 for the holding/defensive midfielder, 10 for the playmaker, 11 and 8 as the wide players and 7 and 9 up front.

me too, with a slight change... right wing gets 7, left wing gets 11, strikers are 9 and 10, attacking centre mid gets the 8 shirt...

Just realised, if I'm winning a game by more than 3 goals I'll just go to the tactics and Holiday to skip past the rest of the game. I'm already winning by 3 goals, what's the worst that can happen? No need to sit through it.

I make the 3 subs, give youngsters a chance, then I'm off.

Oh ho ho. Stranger things have happened with a 3 goal lead....

I nickname all my scouts so i can easily see which league and region they are scouting.

Yeah I do that as well. Frenchie Frank and Indy Italia, Harry Holland. :D

And my top scout gets nicknamed....'Top Scout'. He goes to look at the players I am thinking of signing.

I retrain all of my bad youth players to bizarre positions. So I end up having players with positions like DC/AML, ST/DL, AMR/SW. It's always interesting to see what position they play when they join a new club.

And if a player gets ****y and wants to leave, I punish him to leave by putting him on a ridiculous training schedule with max intensity in aerobics or something. Don't stop now Robinho, you still have 1000 suicides left!

I retrain all of my bad youth players to bizarre positions. So I end up having players with positions like DC/AML, ST/DL, AMR/SW. It's always interesting to see what position they play when they join a new club.

And if a player gets ****y and wants to leave, I punish him to leave by putting him on a ridiculous training schedule with max intensity in aerobics or something. Don't stop now Robinho, you still have 1000 suicides left!

I love your management style :D

LOL nobody gets the number 13 shirt for me.

If i am on a winnning streak i will not change anything at all where possible. Will not move position, will not go get a drink, or food etc. Will not change the first team unless it is needed (Injure suspension or very low condition)

has left me late for alot of appointments lol

I always wear a suit and play the champions league music at my desk when playing a CL game. And when playing as Liverpool in my career game I played YNWA before every home game.

I always put the cursor between the little gap in the 'u' in 'Pause'. We'll lose if I don't!

You aren't alone :D

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/59476-Where-do-you-hover-your-cursor?

I basicly select my first 11, then have my assistant select the subs. Can't be bothered to select those every time, because i do the "clear team" thing after a match as well :p. (and i save before every match, just a natural thing for me, especially handy with crashes etc.).

1-When i'm holding a narrow lead late on, i already mentalize myself that they are going to equalize.. that way if they do i won't be angry and if they don't i will be pleased with the victory!

2-Sometimes i'll literally sulk in press conferences if i lose and just use the third/no-comment option on every question,blame the referee even if it gets me banned and say that their star player that did whatever to get MoM didn't impressed me at all.

3-If someone screws up really bad and by that i mean doing a reckless two-feet tackle on the 10th minute of the game of a crucial promotion game, he's gone,sold,bye.. don't care if he is Messi or Ronaldo!

4-I move my hand on the direction that i want them to pass the ball.

That is all that i can remember,,

Archived