FM11: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

Bracken

Not bad mental attributes for a young lad, some good physicals as well.

I have never had a decent regen come through via the u18s :(

Vitor Campos

Ha, wrap him up in cotton wool! Don't let him leave your side.

Cheers for that information, I know that there are some great teams in Brazil, and atleast 4 are good enough to win the title each year.

Alex is a very technically gifted player, if you get him anything like Alex... you know you have got a good'en!

Fjollfan

Doesn't have the flair to be a real Brazilian ;)

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some great regens in this thread.

Anyone got any come through their youth system? Instead of bought.

--

Lets try not to start arguements or anthing, I am looking at you ozzay.

#37 came through youngsters.

10 matches, 25 goals, 7 assists with my youngsters, insane. Never had a regen like him in my own team :D

<a  href=http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9775/vazques.png' alt='vazques.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

ok so this is officially the best regen ive had in any version of fm ever... i nicked him from arsenal de serani iirc in argentina for 4.8

i love him like a son him and pastore together are becoming unstoppable, my scouts prefered him to sneijder ...

LeopoldinoProfile_Attributes.png

Just found this Gem! He's not interested in joining me yet, bu ti will be doing everything in m ypower to get him once there's some form of interest :D

best thing about this huy for me is determination 20, i find when guys have high determination they tend to stand more chance of fullfilling their potential

This is the only good regen I currently own with Porto (I'm in the summer of 2012) - the main thing I like is his Jumping ability. Given the fact he only has 41 games in Brazil under his belt, he has a long way to go... my coaches think he has the potential to be as good as Nicolas Otamendi!

screenshot20101118at213.png

I've also got these guys lined up for transfer in the future. Really good attributes for their age IMO. Both are 4-4.5* prospects depending on my coach:

Got this guy in only my second season as Leeds, through my own Youth System. Getting a good player, let alone a great one that way has eluded me since I started playing the series in '06. My first notion is to train up his Natural Fitness (Strength?) and make him into an AMC/trequarista, as his limitations are going to be a handicap playing almost anything else.

tonycollinsprofileattri.png

Also ArranoBeltza I see what you did there with your manager name ;)

I have this guy, Juan Carlos Sanchez, lined up to join me next season (waiting on a work permit decision though). His PA is 186 and I'm quite excited about him to be honest. What are your thoughts?

He could be a bit quicker but I'm sure he will beat his man easily. His determination is definitely a plus and you will have a great player on your hands! :)

Found this gem and according to FMRTE has a potential of 196

marcelon.jpg

The only problem is how to play him? Should i retrain him to MC or continue with him as FC since his marking,tackling,heading and positioning are better than 90% of defenders his age -.-

Just signed these guys for my Sporting team after my first season. Snapped them up before they had even played a game at their respective clubs.

brunoprofileattributes.png

josprofileattributes.png

somliaprofileattributes.png

This guy will be arriving in another year but looks like he could be the next Cafu with these stats.

paulosrgioprofileattrib.png

I know we all frown upon this, but couldn't resist posting a couple regens from 2062. (I take no credit, it was JPro in the GD).

I loaded up his holidayed save, to check out the regen system this year and see if it churned out any wonders.

I was shocked to find this guy, check the International goal record as well;

unrealp.png

Then, typically, it is another Brazilian dominating the best midfielder in the game as well;

maestroz.png

Don't look too shabby, looks like the future is bright this year.

Neither are REAL Brazilians with Flair like that though. ;)

I also downloaded the file TY - and I had a good look too. In commented about the lack of flair in the thread. Half as many players with 15 or greater than the original database in terms of flair.

Sorry to go off topic, but what is your skin please TY, and where if possible can I get my hands on it please? It looks to me like your own creation!!! Similar to last years that I loved! :thup:

No problem, again... it is a Ty 'edit' special skin.

Taking bits of skins together to create a skin that I love. :thup:

I can upload to FileFront if you like?

I have to say, the Brazillian regens this year are incredible. The CA of some of the newly generated 15 year olds have to be the 100's or even 110's for some I've seen.

Anyway, I have another regen I'd like for you guys to take a look out. This one comes straight out of my academy and has a PA of 190: 16 year old central midfielder Tony Keegan.

I have to say, the Brazillian regens this year are incredible. The CA of some of the newly generated 15 year olds have to be the 100's or even 110's for some I've seen.

Anyway, I have another regen I'd like for you guys to take a look out. This one comes straight out of my academy and has a PA of 190: 16 year old central midfielder Tony Keegan.

Nice one JE :thup: Looks like the new hamsik!!

How are you finding out there PA?

Nice one JE :thup: Looks like the new hamsik!!

How are you finding out there PA?

FMRTE. Having said that, I must stress that I have not altered any of my regens in any way, including Juan Carlos Sanchez who I posted earlier in this thread.

And that Da Silva fellow... yet another incredible Brazillian regen. The perfect advanced forward. If only his jumping was just that little be higher.

Barry O'Keefe or whatever he was called will never be developed because that Man City save grew boring and I quit it.

This kid will, I already love him after last season he played against AC Milan in a 5-0 win and scored 4 of them and got a 9.8 rating :D

Currently got him on individual training to improve his jumping as I want him to be my target man in the future.

burakduveprofileattribu.png

AF7

Wow, he is pretty incredible for 17.

Would be great to get his composure up a little bit more, but composure comes with age. So at 17, he looks brilliant.

sam88855

With passing of 20, decisions of 14 and first touch of 16, perhaps you would want him as a ball playing defender. Perhaps play his way out of danger may be useful as well.

Has amazing physicals though, he will be a monster.

AF7

Wow, he is pretty incredible for 17.

Would be great to get his composure up a little bit more, but composure comes with age. So at 17, he looks brilliant.

Yes I'm working on his composure aswell as it's a bit too weak, it's already gone up to 11 about a week after (game time), for now though his jumping must improve as it's far too low.

sam88855

With passing of 20, decisions of 14 and first touch of 16, perhaps you would want him as a ball playing defender. Perhaps play his way out of danger may be useful as well.

Has amazing physicals though, he will be a monster.

Thanks, will definitely try him in that role.

Yes I'm working on his composure aswell as it's a bit too weak, it's already gone up to 11 about a week after (game time), for now though his jumping must improve as it's far too low.

12 isn't that for an AML.

It isn't even that bad for a ST, depends how you are playing him.

Archived