FM11: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about time somebody actually rated these regens that people are posting.

Hiberspool

Matias Adani - Great physical stats for his age and some very solid mental stats that will only get better as he gets older. His Positioning though needs quite a bit of work and both his Heading and Marking are a bit low. A schedule with how Tactics, Defending and Ball Control training would do him good. A bit of extra pace wouldn't hurt either.

Leonardo Durante - Perfect technically but is sorely lacking in Acceleration, Agility, Balance and Pace. His mental stats are okay. I can recommend two routes you could take with him: 1) retrain him as a central player and capitalise on his high Jumping, Strength, Stamina and Creativityor 2) give him high Aerobics training and hope his quickness, agility and balance all improve. He's got the technical stats in any case and with 19 Determination he should have no problems with growth. I personally recommend option one but I don't know what formation you play and all that.

Guillermo Salvarani - Excellent technically but lacking the mental stats to suppliment them. He looks like he would make a good wnger but his Flair seems far too low. An attacking midfield role (or a CMa role) looks good for him as well but his Creativity is a tad low. Looking at his Stamina, Strength and Tackling I don't think defensive midfield suits him at all.

Alfredo Zamora - Already has all the right attributes. Could do with a higher Agility stat. Otherwise just give a lot of Tactics training and you're sorted.

Cal7-11

Adrian Gonzalez - Almost the perfect striker. The only things that can make him better is better Long Shots, Technique, Decisions and Jumping. One disappointment is his very low Concentration and average Determination, but otherwise he looks a terrific player.

Carlos Alberto - Another great player, by the looks of it. Could do with higher Composure, Decisions and Flair. Looks like he would do very very well as an Attacking Midfielder as well.

Paulo Lemos - Looks like a great defender but his Concentration cold do with being higher. His Agression and Composure though are both appallingly low. Not much you can do about Agression but I definitely feel he needs some Shooting training to improve his Composure.

Pincheh

Marcel van 't Schip - Very good stats for a 15 year old, though he is completely one footed. Its a shame he's quite slow though. I would focus on that area the most as his technicals and mentals are pretty good already for his age.

Right here are two players I have (or will in a few years in the second case):

Bruno Santos, a Belgian/Portugese MC, who's already rated at 2 stars (JPA/JPP of coach 12/13 not top but decent):

Santos.jpg

Antonio Carlos a Brazilian Striker I'm getting in 2014 1 1/2 stars already (JPA/JPP of scout 14/14 better) :

AntonioCarlos.jpg

Now I already have Biglia mentoring Santos and the reason why I went for Carlos so early was Barca put in a bid, and I didn't want to lose him.

And don't mind the mouseover on the second pic my computer seems to do that a lot when I switch from firefox to FM.

Brian Shanahan

Bruno Santos - Looks pretty decent already, especially his physcial stats. He should develop into a good player for that level pretty comofortably. Needs a lot of work on his Dribbling, Technique and Creativity though.

Antonio Carlos - This guy looks like he would make a better Attacking Midfielder than a striker. He already has good pace and technicals so I would focus more on increasing his Stamina, Strength and Mental attributes.

I've had lots of young good regens over the years but I have had to purchase every one listed as a Wonderkid. I once payed 35.5 million for a Winderkid (and it was worth every penny as he became Liverpools and Englands left back at the age of 17).

However, yesterday this kid popped up at the beginning of the season:

0f23c9da4eb660bd8c2ee1db160cb30b.PNG

66e8ed735baee0438e1d6f92485ef3ca.PNG

I cannot see a THING wrong with this guy. If it wasn't for his Stamina he could probably start for almost every Premier League team and I can at least build up that Stamina.

@Evil: I would improve his physical stats and his tactical (mental) stats. Whether you play him as a CB or an LB you're going to want to really improve his Decisions, Off the Ball and Positioning. His technical stats are just fine for someone that age.

Yeah what i was thinking thanks.

Yours looks immense i would get him tutored by a experienced player.

What position is he?

My first two decent newgens.

Both are really promising, but also both of them are lacking stats in the right areas (finishing and composure for Eduardo and good defensive mental stats for dos Santos).

308upec.png

2d9tnj7.png

I snatched this kid up when he was 16 damn the rule of not being allowed Brazilians until theyre 18

julinho.png

this guy is now 19 on my game and has replaced Xavi in my midfield alongside Iniesta

here he is now

julinho19.png

Picked this kid up for £2m from Velez a year ago and hes really come along

Barrientos.png

Also got this kid just through my ranks at Barnsley

berry.png

I'm in the 2018 World Cup right now and Mexico are doing great so I checked out their team and ran across this player:

b2f250e27080b027dc5a4708e6ca1579.PNG

22456bd4bc43efd013f10fac9bd77c23.PNG

He plays for Fulham which isn't my team, but look at his Goals to International Appearances ratio!!!

That is incredible.

Good find mate, looks like he could be a good target man or dlf, just needs a wee bit more strength, and work on the Composure and Anticipation stats,

I havent had a regen that good out of my academy yet :(

Yeah good advice that

I reckon complete forward could be an option with his acceleration or maybe a poacher.

Tbh this is the best regen i have ever had out of my academy.

Yeah good advice that

I reckon complete forward could be an option with his acceleration or maybe a poacher.

Tbh this is the best regen i have ever had out of my academy.

It would take awhile to train him completely as a Complete Forward, I'd rather just hope he turns into a good target man...

here's the pick of my regens, other good ones, but these.. are the WOW ones for me =]

GK:

pokimica.jpg

Regen found playing at Red Star in 2nd season, but had to wait because he was signed up by Cluj for a few seasons, developed well there

DC:

otoole.jpg

Honestly, I can't really go wrong with this guy, I trained him as wing back for a season, but never quite developed into a pro wing back, but semi decent, regen in my 3rd season, very strong ball playing centre back, often used as right back = Ball playing Defender

Mid:

chappell.jpg

Regen in my 6th season, shame about poor passing and positioning, but hopefully his speed can get him out of any pickle, used sparingly as I do have M'Villa for the important games. = Ball Winning Mid

Striker:

mason.jpg

What can I say? Regen in my 4th season, playing well, just got too many good young strikers, got 5, one on the way, very hard to tell someone to pack their bags, all young, all eager, even had to pack Hernandez (Chicharito) off to Juvetus after unsettling him (MYSELF) because of this guy. = Complete Forward

Bought this guy from Dundee Utd.

Any advice on how to train this chap would be appreciated.

BenBonar.jpg

Target Man or Advanced Forward.

For target man, give him a high strength schedule with individual training on jumping.

For Advanced Forward hit his tactics and ball control hard with an individual training on quickness

Thanks for the info, I'll get him onto training for advanced forward as soon as he comes back from his 4 week pulled hamstring injury in his 1st U18 match.

He scored 2 before pulling up so was a bitter sweet first outing for him.....and me lol

Thanks again.

Target Man or Advanced Forward.

For target man, give him a high strength schedule with individual training on jumping.

For Advanced Forward hit his tactics and ball control hard with an individual training on quickness

Thanks for the info.

I'll get him onto the training schedule for target man after he comes back from a 4 week pulled hamstring injury from his U18 Debut.

He scored 2 before pulling up so was a bitter sweet moment for him.....and me !!

Thanks again.

Archived