FM11: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

@Real Madrid he looks very good, I'd definitely have him playing as an attack minded CM or AMC. As regards training areas I'd say the most important is strength, in the middle he needs to be a nice bit higher than he is now. Natural fitness is another concern, though I don't think you can do anything about that. And maybe work on his dribbling too, he's the hallmarks of a ball playing midfielder.

Here is a striker that made me nearly cream my pants:

CarlosSanchez.png

Just like it says in the Queen song "I've fallen in love". His concentration isn't great and he could be a bit faster, but by gum he looks good already. £10.5m though, maybe my big summer signing.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brian : Hes preety good yeh, his jumping seems a tad low though for someone who is 6ft 2, Definately has the potential to develop into a top striker though

Got a few regens really starting to blossom into quality first team players:

MarcusFarmerProfile_Attributes.png

Came through my youth set up last year - one of the best players I've ever got through my own youth recruitment.

EdoardoCasadeiProfile_Attributes-2.png

A £1.8 million signing from Lazio 2 years ago

SamLoweProfile_Attributes-4.png

A £3.1 million signing from Newcastle. Managed to score 19goals in 40 apps last season.

AngelMoriProfile_Attributes.png

£1.3 million signing from Atl. Tucuman (Argentina), Currently not playing an AMC so trying to get his defensive attributes up a bit so he can play as a box-to-box midfielder better.

Massimo Leone seems to be the stand-out player slakey. Even if he is a bit older than the others. He seems to have it all. Looks like the complete central midfielder - lets just hope he has some more PA to gobble up and then he really will be something special! Maybe a box to box or a deep-lying playmaker or just a central midfielder would be a few good role for him. How is he getting on for you?

He's doing well, but with the likes of Fellaini, Rodwell, Sissoko and now Ambrosini he's got tough competition to be a starting DM for me, although I do play 2 DM's, and then there's the other regens that play DM too lol.

In the past I have used fmrte to change the attributes of some of my previous youngsters I have brought into my Liverpool side however even though you can clearly see fmrte on the bottom toolbar, it was not used this time around. I found this gem via a scouting report by my Italian scout Pierluigi Casiraghi. My jaw dropped when I saw his attributes, the bad side being he is only 16 and my 2 main mc's are in their mid 20's. So I will be using this lad as a sub later in games when I have them already won. Hopefully I can keep on to him for the few years it will take before I will let him take over an MC spot. I wont have him as my #1 mc until 1 of my current mc's are 30+ in age.

newregen8934884.jpg

I have these young great players in my Arsenal squad. All of them are now well established key players in the Italian, French and English national team.

Pesaresi must be my favourite player. He has been an instrumental key player in the Italian midfield ever since his first cap at the age of 18. He has developed extremely well. A screendump for Pesaresi at the age of 16 is to be found in a previous reply in this thread.

Italian

aquilante6.jpg

pesaresi5.jpg

French

fourcade3.jpg

English

goulding.jpg

What do you guys think of my Regen Brian Singh?

Came through the academy in the summer already working on getting his physical stats up and will look to improve his passing and positioning. Was looking for a new back-up defensive mid but I think this lads good enough to go into the first team as back-up.

What do you guys think of my Regen Brian Singh?

Came through the academy in the summer already working on getting his physical stats up and will look to improve his passing and positioning. Was looking for a new back-up defensive mid but I think this lads good enough to go into the first team as back-up.

If I was you mate, I would be looking to Retrain him as a Centre Back, because he doesn't really have the range of passing for a Midfielder but, has a Great Heding attribute & a decent Jumping attribute. He looks very promising. :thup:

Just found this bloke, Originally called 'Alan' but, to be fair that is a bit of an Anti-Climax so, I've nicknamed him 'Alanzinho'. :D

65alanzinhosaopaulo.png

I agree there are a few minor flaw's in his attributes such as the Dribbling Attribute & Natural Fitness. But, his many other attributes more than make up for them. :thup:

Just had a £3.1 million bid accepted for him with my Arsenal save but, his Work Permit will probably be rejected. One for the future though.

EDIT: A work Permit has beenaccepted & is coming to the Mighty Gunners in 2014. :thup:

The guy above in the other post came through the Celtic youth intake and so did this guy

arthur1.png

Poached this guy from Parma when he was 16 for €3.5m, considered a 'world class centre back' since he was 22. Shortlisted 4 times for the world golden ball

paolucci1.png

Signed this guy for €12.5m when he was 18, also classed as a homegrown player for Celtic and has a worldwide reputation, shortlisted 5 times for the world golden ball

pasquini1.png

Allan Calderwood was a model professional to begin with, I didnt tutor him.

Steven Arthur has a driven personality to begin with but I tutored him with Efrain Juarez anyways because he has an evasive media handling type

Nicolo Paolucci was first tutored by Rafael Toloi (didnt learn much) then by Yanga Mbiwa (learned alot) and made huge improvements once he got his resolute personality. he also picked up 5 PPMs from Mbiwa (Avoid weak foot, short passes, no through balls, mark tightly & shoot with power).

Hernan Pasquini couldnt be tutored, what I did with him can be read here

Fabinho Capixaba was tutored at his old club, not by me. I think Fluminense's Adriano was used. resolute personality and media friendly, reserved type

Bobo was a confrontational and volatile players, got Juarez to tutor him too and his determination went from 16 to 20, making his personality driven and changing his media handling type to Evasive.

All players that were put onto pro contracts when they arrived at the club, the ones that came through my intake could be given pro contracts at 16, laws in Scotland. All players are on customise schedules that are geared to the position I want them to play in my team and my all my 1st team training categories are at least 4.5*. Celtic also have the best of facilities which is another factor.

Hope that helps

What PPMs should this guy have??

Also moves into channels, likes to round keeper. Shame about his dribbling, otherwise he would be the perfect poacher!

I would use him as a box to box midfielder. His talents would be wasted as a striker.

No way, he's the perfect complete forward! Will be world class for sure. Complete forward/support next to a poacher and he will score and assist like hell.

Thats exactly, what I'm using this guy for (26 goals in 36 caps for Brasil):

marcinhoprofileattribut.png

Poacher

emmanuelidahorprofileat.png

And I love this one, can play DL and DR, is nearly either footed and offensively amazing...

pablobarprofileattribut.png

And the first promising talent from my academy

jamiedolbyprofileattrib.png

4zvjmh.png

picked this guy up as a 16 year old and ive rewarded his good displays with a first team spot. training him as a centre mid. hopefully he becomes a beast.

one thing I love about him is his size... hes absolutely massive!!!

20tml1i.png

this guy has been pure gold for me. signed him for 3.1mill and now all the big clubs want him. He has overtaken messi to be ranked as argentinas best player. Like David he is a big lad too

icijbk.png

check out his league games to goals ratio!!!

Sergey Balov - CB

Didn't make much progress until recently, after a being tutored by an experienced Vidic his stats have increased (and continue to) in all the right areas

At 18yo:

sergeybalov18yo.png

At 19yo:

sergeybalov19yo.png

Antonio Neves - CB

Forming a good partnership with Balov, inconsistent performances at the moment but I'm hoping that will improve with experience

At 18yo:

antonioneves18yo.png

At 19yo:

antonioneves19yo.png

This kid is turning into a fantastic player but i would love some insight into where you guys think he would be best suited? I play a 4-2-3-1 and the striker i have is off the back of scoring 36 goals last season in the lone striker role. I have a 29 year old Henrique as the AMC and a 30 year old Marko Marin racking up the goals and assists from the right wing. 12 goals and 24 assists for him last season. Do i wait for these 2 to start declining before putting this kid in? Or rotate him with the lone striker? Just off the back of a league and champions league double so don't want to change formation to suit one player.

bartoli2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would start rotating him with Marko Marin, whose stamina is already low, as he's around 30 now he won't be lasting that long in a game, so try Bartoli there, his crossing would be wasted upfront, try him on the right wing as an Inside Forward, so you make the most of his finishing yet he can still have the opportunity to cross

bogdanov.png

Best player I've ever had. He's a rock in the defence, also scores from corners and is my first choice free kick taker. Furthermore his good passing has resulted in some awesome passes over the whole field for my poaching striker. Got him for 12 mil from Metalist Charkow.

the next generation...should all make the grade hopefully

titaprofileattributes.png

ticoprofileattributes.png

jooguedesprofileattribu.png

all these guys have been in my reserves since they were 17 and are having their breakthrough season, with four other regens that arent quite as impressive. thought it would be a bit of a transition season, but tita/tico are looking amazing already and ill be building my team around the titatico axis, and guedes just marks players out the game with his 20 marking, 19 positioning. do you think i can retrain tico as an AMC or will his mental and physical let him down you think?

This is my Regen;

88tariksakim.png

I signed him in the January Transfer Window of 2012 from Espanyol. He can play either for the Spanish National Side or the Morroccan National Team. I'm sure some of you will be quick to point out that his Mental & Physical Attributes aren't the best but, I do like a Challenge & I'm not kean on signing 'Ready Made' Regens. :thup:

I'm also Loving this kid's Carles Puyol-esque Hairstyle. :D

Archived