FM11: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

I picked up this beauty from Ajax at the age of 16 for 5.5m, originally intended to be the long term successor to Chiellini and instead has pushed Danny Wilson and Mats Hummels out the team and become Chiellini's partner, got his first Holland cap at age 16 and became a wonderkid after that as well. He has 3 star current ability and 4 star potential. I just need to improve his jumping, marking and positioning and he'll be ace, his pace his a massive bonus as well, centre backs with pace are like gold dust in my experience.

wimpluimprofileattribut.png

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should retrain Dedieu as a winger. He has some really good physical atts, and his crossing is pretty decent too. However, he looks equally as good in the MC role.

Thanks for the tips, but he is really fantastic as MC (much better than Paulo Henrique), he is averaging more than 15 assists per season, although he seems to fail a bit on big pressure matches..

Anyone got any ideas about how to train/improve these two - I know neither are brilliant.

poulsen.jpg

I see Poulsen as a central midfielder rather than an att mid as I've got Pastore and Afellay in att mid anyway. I realise his tackling etc. is pretty dodgy and I'm undecided if I want him as my box to box midfielder or if he should sit more.

hansen.jpg

I realise hes already 21 but I'm struggling to replace Balzaretti (this guy will be backup at best I think). Does his pace make up for his lack of positioning? He mainly appeals because I dont have wingers and I want someone to go up and down the line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey guys, I need some help here. I've got 3 amazing prospects currently in my bilbao game.

Francisco will be amazing CB, thats clear to see.

Anuarbe is a AML and already a part of my first-team. Has some weak mental attributes but gets great ratings!

But I have a problem with Arrieta. He's been in my first XI since he appeared in my youth team. I use him as DMC (anchor man, has good ratings) but he seems better as a full back. Should i retrain him?

I dont really have any other alternatives for that rDm spot though, only MArtinez. I play 4-2-3-1. Any help? I was thinking of training him to RB to replace iraola and buy raul garcia for DMC next season

5evpf4.png

fan3nr.png

i1ilhv.png

Those images are utterly huge.

As for that DM I'd retrain him as a full back where he'd be more effective imo.

Yeah, ill try to get garcia in the sumemr. i cant believe in two seasons i didnt see that he has great stats for that right back spot...

sorry about the size...

Edit: Also Francisco just got his first international cap!! At seventeen!! Amazing.

Haha, I love these guys.

I stole Rubio off Liverpool for £25million, racked up 14 assists and a few goals in his first season brilliant winger, speed needs improving up to 15 though.

Rafinha's technicals are a slight worry but his mentals and physicals should mean he can position himself well and react well..

I prefer Amador over all of these guys though, my mexican box to box mid. He's improved since last showing

What formation are you playing mate?

If you have an attacking midfielder/trequartista behind him he still can do pretty well as a poacher.

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

He's scored 30 goals this season playing as a target man with run on to ball. Great! :D

Another one for you wizards to predict, he seems good but his passing is quite low. 4 and a half stars PR.

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/74538603.jpg/

What do you guys think?

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

He's scored 30 goals this season playing as a target man with run on to ball. Great! :D

Another one for you wizards to predict, he seems good but his passing is quite low. 4 and a half stars PR.

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/74538603.jpg/

What do you guys think?

I think you should retrain him as a DMC and play him as an anchor man. He doesn't have the aggression and bravery for a ball winning midfielder. And try to work with his positioning and strength. His teamwork is a let-down though.

Two wonderkids from my Barca game (Adrian is a Barca trainee, David bought from Sporting at 17). Zacharias was wonderkid but now at 21 has enthusiastic fullback status - bought him from Werder for 6m 18 months ago.

Couldn't help myself so downloaded FMRTE to see what their potential was, as I've never had three such outstanding young regen players in a squad before.... PA alert: David's PA is 200, Zacharias 199, Adrian 192: DONE

Radek Zacharias - Realist / Level headed - Defender/Wingback Left

Assman Massimo Neri (JCA 16 - JPA 15) currently rates him 3.5 stars with 4 star potential to be a 'key player for the team'

radek.jpg

David (previously touted 'new Pepe Reina') - Determined / outspoken/volotile/confrontational - Goalkeeper

Assman Massimo Neri (JCA 16 - JPA 15) currently rates him 2.5 stars with 4 star potential to be a 'key player for the team'

david.jpg

Adrian - Fairly determined / level headed - Defender (centre) Natural, Defender (left/right) Accomplished

Assman Massimo Neri (JCA 16 - JPA 15) currently rates him 3 stars with 4 star potential to be a 'key player for the team'

adrian.jpg

What would be the most likely way to ensure these three players have the best chance of fulfilling their undoubted potential?

Andym88:

Immense players there. Congrats on finding them.

Harryseaess:

Francisco Enrique will be a squad player at best IMO.

Humberto can be a great attacking midfielder.

Alex is not worth £8m.

_Shift:

Great player there. His determination is good enough, and it won't go up if you get him tutored by Rooney. Try to find someone with 20 for determination. Still he would be a world beater. Try to work a bit on his composure.

Now bear in mind that I am currently in League Two...

Just got this guy for free after he was released by Man Utd.

chrismartin.png

I think he's quite a coup at this level, and will hopefully develop into a key player for me.

Also trying to sign this guy, but he has no chance of a work permit :(

mensahaboulaye.png

I think he would beastly at this level, but there is only so long he will want to join me before he gets snapped up by a bigger team. Anderlecht, for example, are interested.

Archived