Board April Fools????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> There are a fair few surprises in there and some rare stuff.

A good one got put in for FM2006 which was only specific to one player that I've never seen mentioned. Still waiting for it though! Wink </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You Cannot tell us things like that and not gives us the answer. icon_wink.gif

Anyway if ts a good enough feature then it may cause a small raise in sales of FM06 cougo*payrise*cough icon_smile.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the OP and seeing the screenshots I believe SI should remove their claim of being "the most realistic football management simulation ever" from their website. As an FM fanatic and simulation purist I am quite frankly shocked and appalled that this would be included in the game.

Do you think in real life that a board would play an April Fool's joke such as this on their manager? I highly doubt this.

As I said I am shocked and appalled. Shame on you SI, shame on you.

**walks away slowly shaking his head in disgust**

gotta love nerds.

anyway good work SI, nice touch icon_smile.gif

@ followtheblind

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">originally posted by isuckatfm:-

Sorry, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm based on the way some people on here react to certain suggestions. I thought people would get it because of the **walks away slowly shaking his head in disgust** but I'll remember to put a wink graemlin if there's a next time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for the nerd comment, my mom says I'm cool icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRandomGuy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

so does this board thingy only show if your computer clock is april 1 and the ingame date is april 1? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Same goes for your birthday, if the in-game date and date on computer match, you get a Happy Birthday From Sports Interactive message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How exciting! Must find time to play it tomorrow as I should get both icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hoss_1873_Rfc:

Ter, what happens when you say no to the offer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't.

The screenshot shows just an accept button.

@ followtheblind

quote:

originally posted by isuckatfm:-

Sorry, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm based on the way some people on here react to certain suggestions. I thought people would get it because of the **walks away slowly shaking his head in disgust** but I'll remember to put a wink graemlin if there's a next time

As for the nerd comment, my mom says I'm cool

i really should read the rest of the thread huh?

i wish your mum would tell me im cool....

:p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by follow the blind:

@ followtheblind

quote:

originally posted by isuckatfm:-

Sorry, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm based on the way some people on here react to certain suggestions. I thought people would get it because of the **walks away slowly shaking his head in disgust** but I'll remember to put a wink graemlin if there's a next time

As for the nerd comment, my mom says I'm cool

i really should read the rest of the thread huh?

i wish your mum would tell me im cool....

:p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The least his mum can do, is teach you how to use the quote-button. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cimbom89:

is there any other hidden stuff in the game... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are a fair few surprises in there and some rare stuff.

A good one got put in for FM2006 which was only specific to one player that I've never seen mentioned. Still waiting for it though! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elaborate please. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A True Fan:

Haven't had mine yet but there is 22 hours of the day left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm trying my hardest.! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danielgear:

has anyone said no yet? im in march now so ill be at april soon, if no-one has said no ill try it and tell you what happens </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offence mate, but if you'd read the thread properly, you'd have seen it mentioned several times - and if you'd looked at the screenshots properly actually - that there is only an accept button, and no decline.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danielgear:

sorry but i only skimmed the thread as i wanna get to april 1st asap </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem, just pointing it out.

I think I am not far off April 1st, but I've had a falling out with my game at the moment and not playing, so doubt I'll experience this lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snootchieboochienoochies:

Just had mine. Almost cried with joy, then evil SI played me for the fool that I am. icon_frown.gif

April Fool

Not a bad gag. Even better that it's April 1st in my game and in real life. Very good touch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will only work April 1st IRL and IG.

Got that one too. Didn't post it, cuz I thought it will be a spoiler for you lots.

Threw the keyboard away after I knew it was a fake. Good one though. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the mall to buy a new keyboard before my son finds out :-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bomjr:

Got that one too. Didn't post it, cuz I thought it will be a spoiler for you lots.

Threw the keyboard away after I knew it was a fake. Good one though. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the mall to buy a new keyboard before my son finds out :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Classic. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bomjr:

Threw the keyboard away after I knew it was a fake. Good one though. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the mall to buy a new keyboard before my son finds out :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Classic. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. Spur of the moment really. icon_biggrin.gif

Bought a new keyboard. About 3 Dollars but looks like 10 dollars. Water proof too! Well, at least I'm told it it. Gosh I love Thailand. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

Easter eggs, even after Easter, are fun... icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And tasty icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The 2006 egg that Ter is talking about is still in FM 2008 as far as I know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any clues on who the player is that the E-egg happens to?

Also about how many Eggs are in the game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

Has anyone had it happen after midday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had it right this very minute so yeah after midday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Thats great that is! Now im going to have to zoom though as im onlt in September! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow i dont think im going to meet the day!

Im only in december, but ive got 1 and a half hours left!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Thats great that is! Now im going to have to zoom though as im onlt in September! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im only in december, but ive got 1 and a half hours left! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a 2 and a half months to go. Reckon I am gonna miss out icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pauk-Paul:

Has anyone had this happen to them in one of their saved games? I was pretty surprised!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/iRep_Nigeria/PaulAdeyemoInbox-2.png

I accepted of course but then this happened!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/iRep_Nigeria/PaulAdeyemoInbox-1.png

Has this happened to anyone else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol - I was just about to start a thread cause this just happened to me - had me lauging out loud icon_biggrin.gif

Nice one SI icon14.gif

Im only in december, but ive got 1 and a half hours left! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Knew i should have just got the first bathroom tiles I saw in B&Q icon_cool.gif

Archived