Group B - South Korea v Greece match thread (ITV 12.30pm)

tcoleman1

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A goal for South Korea is exactly what this game needed to stop Greece with their awful negative tactics we've come to know them for

They're even so known for it, that we'll only be assured of a good match if SK scores another one. If Greece score, you know what'll happen...

Cheers,

Next question: (sorry for this), if I take my Sky HD box to my brothers house and plug it in, would that work?

If he has Sky+ then his dish would be fine for your HD box, the problem I think is Sky boxes have to be connected to a phone line and they dial in so Sky can check what you are using and where so people can't do this kind of thing. I know that it is not possible to use your Sky card in another box as the serial numbers get paired but I don't know if they pair the box, card and telephone number together. It might be worth a try?

Greece have absolutely 0 passion, they don't seem to want it, and whenever they are going for it it's in an aggressive way. I really hate teams that play like that, I'm glad South Korea are winning, at least they have a bit of spirit about them

If he has Sky+ then his dish would be fine for your HD box, the problem I think is Sky boxes have to be connected to a phone line and they dial in so Sky can check what you are using and where so people can't do this kind of thing. I know that it is not possible to use your Sky card in another box as the serial numbers get paired but I don't know if they pair the box, card and telephone number together. It might be worth a try?

Thanks mate. I'll make a thread in OTF so I'm not clogging this up.

Archived