Can we use your club/player guide thread for www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk

ssestig

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have now added Aston Villa, AS Monaco, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Cardiff City team guides. I'm adding in alphabetical order now and will add them if/when I have time over the next week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You can use my FC København guide as well.

Done, thanks :)

If you want to use it, you are more then welcome to use the Barcelona thread I made for FM10.

Cheers. :thup:

Any without the [x] aren't/weren't up before mate. Just Basel and Udinese need to go on now.

Whoops, never saw those. I'll try and get around to putting those two up on the site tomorrow as well as Intercept's Barca thread.

• 2 weeks later...

{Update}

All guides are on the site as of now. I have asked a few people if we can use their player guide via PM and have been adding them onto the site.

• 5 weeks later...

{Another update}

All guides that I have had PMs back giving permission(s) have been put on the site. Screenshots will be put on the player pages over the next month or so. There is a bigger list in the main wiki thread in General Discussion which is linked in the OP.

If anyone wants to give permission for their thread(s) just let me know either here or via PM.

• 5 weeks later...

{Talking to myself.....aka another update}

All guides that i've had PM-permissions for are on the site. Also can those who i've not yet contacted can you put some FM info into your OPs please as we'd like to add as many player/team guides as possible. Thank you for your time.

{Talking to myself.....aka another update}

All guides that i've had PM-permissions for are on the site. Also can those who i've not yet contacted can you put some FM info into your OPs please as we'd like to add as many player/team guides as possible. Thank you for your time.

I think I PM'd you giving permission to use my Athletic Bilbao guide, but I don't see it on the list:confused:

All those I PMed Arrano that have given permission i've added to the site but not yet added to the 2nd post but I think you were on that list.

Added them and we now have 60 club guides from FM10 alone on the site we've gained permission for. Thanks guys and keep up the great work creating them.

• 4 weeks later...

Little update:

A few more player guides have been added to the site and over the next few weeks i'll be PMing people for permission to use more from here.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread can also be used if people want to write out player profile information including the following info:

Start Club

Current Ability Level ie. Premier League/ Leading Championship etc.

Potential Ability Level

Current Squad Status ie. Key Player/Hot Prospect etc.

Wage Demands if you want to sign

Transfer fee if you want to sign

• 3 months later...

Because I CBA redoing this thread for the FM11 club threads we can use this for them as well. Thank you to all those of you who have given permission for their guides in previous years and thanks in advance if we use your guides for FM10.

Sorry, the Pompey directors don't want to be associated with such a mediocre thread ;) Jog on Scotsman.

Lmfao that actually made me LOL!!! They will, of course want to be associated with one of the worlds richest clubs, From rags to ritches then back to rags again eh ;)

For monthly installments of £4.99 for just 12 months, you can use the Pompey thread ;)

With your financial plight you'll need more than £5 a month to help :p

Added all of the threads to my list.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived