FM 10: Jack Wilshere

Clark123

Bought him as Man City, due to me wanting more English players in my squad.

Then becoming England manager months later, I took Wilshere to the Euro's with me :thup:

Great little player to have for any team, especially in the Prem.

Wilshere.png

I love this kid. He became a main part of my Arsenal set-up after a year, having impressed me a lot in the year before. For me, he plays at the tip of the diamond and can create goals as well as score them. Quick, strong, and technically very good. Only thing he realy lacks is he aerial prowess.

This is how he turned out after about three or four years. I think the opening post's screenshot is better but here it is anyway:

Wilshere21.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Any thoughts on his best position? I originally bought him for Blackburn intending to play him as AMC but am not too sure and am in need of a CM to play on the left side of my 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Has anyone used him predominantly as a CM and how does he get on?

cheers guys and gals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I brought him from Arsenal and Wenger got him tutored by Arshavin and now hes got 6 valuable PPMs. So Arshavin is obviously a good tutor for him.

Arshavin is a good tutor for any midfield/attacking midfield player or atleast ive found, hes done wonders with merida, nasri, gourcuff, ramsey, wilshere on my saves

• 1 month later...

17jackwilshere.png

Here's my Jack :thup:

Signed for 3.5 mil at the start (don't ask how, it happened once and it will never happen again)

Tutored by Gerrard to raise his determination

Was decent but never a first team player because he lacke consistency

I stopped playing this game a few months back but I might just for the sake of Jack :)

He is 6 years in, Wilshere can be up to

180 PA

so I can't understand how you can instantly presume he used an editor.

Would absolutely love my Wilshere to look like that, suppose I better start playing him :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Signed him for Wolves last season on my Journey man save.

I just ook over Wolves last season and he was on the transfer list.

His valuation was 4 million but Arsenal were only asking 2.9 million for him.

Managed to fight a few other clubs and persuade him to come to me, on high wages for a Championship player but well worth it imo.

Here's how he looks in 2016 on my save.

20667574.png

74292687.png

He hardly ever got played at Bolton or Arsenal.

He played just 6 games altogether from 2007 untill 2015, he had literally been left to rot before i signed him.

Had a good first season got plenty of assist's with his killer through balls from the center of midfield and also chipped in with the odd goal.

We finished 3rd in the league but lost the play-off final on penatlys, it was a sickner.

He's got 4 goals and 4 assists so far this season.

I hope to get him back where i feel he belongs .. the Premier League. :D

Managed to fight a few other clubs and persuade him to come to me, on high wages for a Championship player but well worth it imo.

20667574.png

He played just 6 games altogether from 2007 untill 2015, he had literally been left to rot before i signed him.

Had a good first season got plenty of assist's with his killer through balls from the center of midfield and also chipped in with the odd goal.

We finished 3rd in the league but lost the play-off final on penatlys, it was a sickner.

To sum up, the AI is a total idiot :thdn: Good buy for you :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
I got him for nothing after the first season. Just made an enquiry and Arsenal wanted nothing for him. I've never seen that happen before.

Yeah, pretty well known issue to be honest.

If you enquire on the opening day, they will 9/10 times come back with a figure of £0.

Obviously, I refuse to do this. Anything under £15m is a good price for him.

• 3 months later...

Im Manchester United in my first season. I enquired to Arsenal about the availability of Jack Wilshere, while he was on loan at Bolton. They replied immediately by stating they wanted nothing for the player. So I offered them just that! They accepted and now im in talks to bring him to Old Trafford. Love it !

Im Manchester United in my first season. I enquired to Arsenal about the availability of Jack Wilshere, while he was on loan at Bolton. They replied immediately by stating they wanted nothing for the player. So I offered them just that! They accepted and now im in talks to bring him to Old Trafford. Love it !

Not really the place to say it, but yeah.. it is a bug, you are cheating yourself by doing it ;)

signed him on a free in july 2015 for ajax from arsenal. not a first team player but still gets plenty of games on rotation. the reason i like him is because when i do give him a chance, he seems to do something.

biggest problem on my game is he hardly got any playing time at arsenal, got loaned out to another prem side and hardly played their either. by the time i signed him his chance of becoming a top class player was gone quite simply the AI killed him

20667574.png

74292687.png

Name of the skin?

Archived