dafuge's FM10 challenge

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922
dafuge - will it be alright if I use your OP as a template for the extended version please? :)

dafuge... I've nearly finished the thread so just wanted to make sure it's alright if I use your OP as a template before I post it

I'm on board for this; just installed the game, managed to get it to run (bloody directx update) and have added the ddt file thing.

One question - is it ok if I add other leagues at the start, e.g. if I complete it, I may want to manage somewhere random like Indonesia or Ireland etc if I get bored. Is that within the rules?

I'm on board for this; just installed the game, managed to get it to run (bloody directx update) and have added the ddt file thing.

One question - is it ok if I add other leagues at the start, e.g. if I complete it, I may want to manage somewhere random like Indonesia or Ireland etc if I get bored. Is that within the rules?

Nope. It will give you an advantage of having players from other leagues available.

Can some one please tell me how to put the .ddt file on to the game so that it appears in preferences.If any one else installed the game like me from the box.

I have tried putting it in Computer/ACER (C:)/Program Files(x86)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/data/db/1000/edt

It doesnt appear ticked. Running windows 7.Please help as i want to get going with this challenge asap.

Can some one please tell me how to put the .ddt file on to the game so that it appears in preferences.If any one else installed the game like me from the box.

I have tried putting it in Computer/ACER (C:)/Program Files(x86)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/data/db/1000/edt

It doesnt appear ticked. Running windows 7.Please help as i want to get going with this challenge asap.

Does it appear at all?

Here we go then kids and true to my word Ian Smithe my holiday manager decided to become a travel agent after a year on the dole checking the numerous football news outlets for job opportunities and getting nowt. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I waltzed in from nowhere after an hour of job hunting to take the AFC Hornchurch job.

The Hornchurch board said that having a true local could help take the club forward.

I be here.

22nd is what is predicted but I know these boys. They are capable of so much more and the fact that fellow former Essex non-league big boys Canvey have been promoted as well means that we have a rivalry straight from the off.

Bring it on...

Had my first friendly against AFC Wimbledon, went 3-0 down early on. So changed to a more direct counter-attacking style and we start tearing them apart. Thanks mostly to a new signing, regen Craig Rodger. 16 for pace, 17 for acceleration and 12 for heading should make him pretty useful... 5 for finishing though! We still lost 3-1, but I learned a lot in the process.

Scotland seems to be the place to go to find young, free players.

Finally, after about half an hour of reloading I got the team I wanted: Tooting & Mitcham

Here's my profile picture

They've got a decent 8000 capacity stadium and finances the right side of zero, so I am confident I can beat the media prediction of 22nd.

tooting and mitcham can get promoted this year?

hello london team! I know who I want now.

Archived