• Others

Player Profile

sandrod.jpg

patch 10.1

fm2009122621474574.jpg

patch 10.2, image courtesy of big bob

Best Player Roles:

sandrodmdo.jpgsandrodms.jpg

Has anyone tried this player before? He has amazing attributes for a 20 year old and can only develop further.

Also see this thread

Facts:

Sandro (full name Sandro Ranieri Guimarães Cordeiro) is a defensive midfielder currently playing for Internacional. He made his debut for Brazil as a substitute in a World Cup qualifier against Chile on 9 September 2009. Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has openly declared interest in him and last had a £14M bid rejected.

On 26 March 2010, Tottenham Hotspur confirmed that a deal for Sandro had been completed, and he will join up at the end of Internacional's Copa Libertadores campaign.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( Ahh i thought my football knowledge was great, yet I haven't heard of this fella, he looks great though.

If he was cheap (and by the looks of it, he isn't) I would look into signing him for Portsmouth.

end of demo screenshot , his stats increased a little in just half of season and he is already labeled as "wonderkid" , he's expensive indeed but he can be used as a first team player even at big club from the start so with 16M euros you buy a first team player for the next 12 years at least, he most likely has a PA over 180.

0d4b58f6ede194303973c810a893cd53.jpg

Spurs have a partnership with them. The original rumour was that the transfer story was a cover-story for Spurs being in Brazil to get the partnership with Internacional. But since then its obvious that their kids and players will come over here on loan to aid them to settle into European life and we will have some form of first option on signing their players.

It's now quite possible that something (IRL) has been sorted for Jan.

Can you get a work permit for him for an English team? He does look like one for the future. If I was, say, Valencia, I would sign him and loan him out to build up his experience. He looks like he would be a good long-term buy to replace the likes of Baraja and Albelda.

This is a main gripe for me. It should be 'easy' for Spurs to sign him or at the very least take him on loan considering the 'relationship' between the two clubs.

He's a nailed down first teamer for Internacional and one of the best talents in world football. If I was Internacional, I would keep hold of him until after the World Cup - he might get in the team and show what he can do on the big stage. This'll make his price tag shoot up. The fact Internacional is a feeder club of The Hotspuds has nothing to do with it because he's a first teamer - why would they loan him out when they can get just under £20m for him?

How do you view the "Best Player Roles"???

It's in the tactic screen, when you click on a player to change roles and duties, the attributes appear at the bottom and key attributes for the role are highlighted. My general rule is that a player who has 15+ in each of these will do very well.

I signed Sandro on loan for Celtic with an initial fee of £1.1M and a future fee of £7.5M. Bargain?

• 2 weeks later...
He's a nailed down first teamer for Internacional and one of the best talents in world football. If I was Internacional, I would keep hold of him until after the World Cup - he might get in the team and show what he can do on the big stage. This'll make his price tag shoot up. The fact Internacional is a feeder club of The Hotspuds has nothing to do with it because he's a first teamer - why would they loan him out when they can get just under £20m for him?

It's Hotspurs you tool.

Bought him for my liverpool save for abt 10m. Guess the price varies from game to game.

Now rotating him between Mascherano and Veloso on my 4-2-3-1 formation. Excellent anchor man. Scored a few long shots even if his stats are quite low for that.

Definately 1 for the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Solid squad player. Has decent energy in the middle but he's another one of those annoying players who get really tired easily, despite not having that poor fitness attributes. Rafinha is the same, good stamina and natural fitness but every game he finishes in the low-ish 70% condition and the next game he's lower 90's/higher 80's, pretty annoying to be honest.

Played him with Delph on me & my mate's Liverpool season, he done well but he's not the best going forward.

Archived