Chelsea Transfer Ban

isn't it supposed to be january 2011?

Well, yes and no. The ban goes until September 2010, but there is no transfer window between September 2010 and January 2011, which means they cannot sign players before then even though the ban ends before that.

I know its preference but for it to feel realistic(to me - don't start on having database from end of 08/09 season) i was thinking of unticking 'allow transfer budgets in first window' so everyone starts as if the transfer window has closed and now i will definately do it as it seems unfair to me that Chelsea will be able to add to the squad in my game :p

do chelsea have a transfer ban in the game ?

You lazy human being - In the top right hand corner of this forum is a BUTTON which says SEARCH. If you had bothered to use intuition and press that button and type in the topic of your thread you would have found about 100 threads already asking the same question.

Im afraid that the generation you have been brought up in is far too lazy and generally relies on others to help you through life.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!

You lazy human being - In the top right hand corner of this forum is a BUTTON which says SEARCH. If you had bothered to use intuition and press that button and type in the topic of your thread you would have found about 100 threads already asking the same question.

Im afraid that the generation you have been brought up in is far too lazy and generally relies on others to help you through life.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!

Easy there boyo....

They get a transfer ban yet I have noticed I can still sign players who are on a free transfer and they sign immediatly after agreeing a contract

So are they allowed to do this in real life or is this another bug ? Cause I thought the idea the transfer embargo was that they couldn't sign any players.

Chelsea at my place buy Cassano,Brighi,Iaquinta

is it bug?:(

Might possibly be. Chelsea made the same exact transfers on my Man City save. Even with those players, I beat them at Stamford Bridge after I went down to 10 men in the 33rd minutes. Came back and won 2-1.

Sorry but will people do a search on the forums, I know for a fact that theres at least 1 thread on this topic because I started one!

Even though there is a search function and most likely several threads on a subject is doesn't stop people from continually asking things like 'when is the demo coming out', 'when is the patch coming out'. I think its about time that the si staff took a tougher stand on people who dont search especially when topics are right at the top of the forums in big black letters. Time for some lifetime bans I think or some other punishment for people that ignore the search function.

Might possibly be. Chelsea made the same exact transfers on my Man City save. Even with those players, I beat them at Stamford Bridge after I went down to 10 men in the 33rd minutes. Came back and won 2-1.

The transfer imbargo will not start until the January transfer window so I don't think there is a transfer bug in the demo for chelsea. This has been confirmed by SI staff.

A lifetime ban for not using the search function? whatever you do, dont become a judge!

Yes it is consistently irritating that people do not search before posting, but we would be infracting 100 people a day if we started doing this and have nobody left after a while. Policing the forums is hard enough, believe me

i wanted to find out info on the ban and did a search and only this thread come up?? btw it looks like the ban irl will be suspended till january because they have apealed it. The apeal should be succesful or unsucsesful by january in which they will be banned or not. But as history of roma and another club has shown, the apeal (for the temp ban) is accpeted and the tranfer ban is temporarily lifted until the apeal is sucsessful or not. (makes sense in my head). so judging by history chelsea should not have a transfer ban installed on the game until january when the final outcome is made clear.

Archived