FM10 : Your thread needs you! ** READ IT **

Purefun

Ok guys, in light of all the nonsense that went down at the launch of FM09 regarding official club threads, the moderators have decided that this year, the club threads will be made a member who actively participated in it’s FM09 version. We had a lot of cases last year where a club thread was made only for the creator to hardly participate in it thereafter. We’re looking to avoid the same this time around. Reason being that if you create a particular thread, you’re likely to actively want to participate in it which will basically drive up the response time in that thread.

Also, we’ll try and avoid the same member creating multiple threads this year. This is to give everyone a chance to have their “own” thread.

We’re only doing this for the popular clubs for now. And ideally, we wouldn’t want the same people as last year to start these threads. Unless ofcourse, there are no better candidates.

Arsenal – arsenal_2111

Chelsea – el sid

Man Utd – jonahno6

Man City – the dud

Liverpool – weeeman27bob

Aston Villa – sparey

Tottenham –

Sunderland – Acidburn

Everton – roberto922

Leeds United –

Newcastle United – john smith

Barcelona – Intercept

Real Madrid – Cardiovascular

Valencia –

Sevilla –

AC Milan – theincrediblehulk

Inter Milan –

Roma –

Juventus – stgahoy

Bayern Munich – ollyhowles

Lyon – HoPeY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FM2010 Should I Buy/Sell Thread – Incredible Hulk

FM2010 Rate and/or Improve My Team Thread – arsenal2111

FM2010 Rate My Regen Thread – HoPeY

FM2010 What Team Should I Be Thread – Incredible Hulk

FM2010 Good Goalkeepers Guide – arsenal2111

FM2010 Good Center Backs Guide – me

FM2010 Good Full Backs Guide – me

FM2010 Good Midfielders (Defensive & Attacking) Guide – me

FM2010 Good Wingers Guide – me

FM2010 Good Strikers Guide – me

The above list if based on some of the most active threads of last year and also the well-known clubs the world over. Please vote on who you think should be starting the respective threads. We’re looking for those that very active on the FM09 version of the respective threads. Like I said before, we don’t want people to make the thread and then disappear. Also, if you wish to make a particular thread, please say so here.

If you wish to make any other thread, please go ahead and do so. But do keep 2 things in mind. One, please follow the general format of all threads. That is, put the logo of the club up, give a little background on them, give the full squad etc. This should be followed by a squad analysis as well (ie, areas where the team is strong/weak according to you). Second, keep in mind that you can only start ONE “official” thread. We don’t want the same user to start multiple threads.

NOTE: If you wish to start a second thread, please contact either HoPeY or Purefun before you do so.

A kind request to all the regular users of the forum - PLEASE get voting. We need your inputs to make this forum a better place.

This thread will remain open untill Thursday evening after which the responses will be gathered and a decision made on who creates what thread.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were talking about it on MSN, and he posted it before I said stop.

Yeah, Ill do Wolfsburg if its OK?

Also, say in December, I do a save with a team that doesnt have a thread, if Ive already done a team thread, am I allowed to do one for this team?

Better make the Lyon thread a good'un HoPeY :mad:

Yes indeed otherwise we will kindly remind him in every post. ;)

Can I get the Man City one? I'm not a frequent of the current one but I do have a long term save with them on 09 ~(still going) so I have reasonable knowledge of players & club.

Actually the dud asked to do this one in a PM last week or so, but it will be voted on. So you have one vote and so has the dud.

I realise I'm not a regular poster here, but I'll do a Lazio thread if needed - it's going up on FM Wiki either way so you can take it if you want.

Same with Wigan, but if it's only one thread per member, I'll put forward the Lazio one.

Rather have the one where you post in regurlary.

HoPeY/Purefun, when will the smaller club threads be allowed to be made? I'm interested in doing a Bordeaux one, but I can see that it isn't on the list.

Well I wouldn't consider Bordeaux a "small club", but that's not the point.

If you read the OP properly you will see the following;

The above list if based on some of the most active threads of last year and also the well-known clubs the world over........................If you wish to make any other thread, please go ahead and do so.

HoPeY/Purefun, when will the smaller club threads be allowed to be made? I'm interested in doing a Bordeaux one, but I can see that it isn't on the list.

What tomtuck said. :)

Anyway the clubs that are posted are just the ones that were/are popular.

Oh please let me have Man City! I'm so sad I've been working on a team guide for like the last month :o

I'm not joking when I say it's currently sitting at a cool 19110 characters long. I promise to be a lot more active and nuture it than perhaps I did for all my FM09 team guides mmkay? :thup:

I'll be so gutted if I don't get to post this guide man....

Oh please let me have Man City! I'm so sad I've been working on a team guide for like the last month :o

I'm not joking when I say it's currently sitting at a cool 19110 characters long. I promise to be a lot more active and nuture it than perhaps I did for all my FM09 team guides mmkay? :thup:

Im a man united fan but thats dedication right there ! gets my vote lol :)

Whatever you've made so far, just send it to HoPeY & Purefun. It doesn't matter if it's incomplete, just send it to them so they can kinda evaluate it. :thup:

Im a man united fan but thats dedication right there ! gets my vote lol :)

Well what can I say? Love MCFC and FM so yeah... Also have a lot of spare time in work occasionally ;)

Also, if anyone is interested: I can easily post a wee template thing for people to use (don't need to use it of course)... Yes/no? Look at my profile to find team threads I made last year, template will be based on this...

Also, if anyone is interested: I can easily post a wee template thing for people to use (don't need to use it of course)... Yes/no? Look at my profile to find team threads I made last year, template will be based on this...

arsenal2111 already made one like that last year, its in the links thread.

I vote for the--dud too if mine hasn''t been counted :D

Already been counted for. :)

Archived