team that you cant beat (Bogey team)

is it just me that has one becuase i am manchester uited and have done 17 seasons now and i have only beaten west brom in 2 attempts whereas they have beaten me 8 times..It cant be tactics or squad as i am a champions league winner twice and premier league winner 5 times

In my early seasons in my Villa game West Brom were my bogey team but now that I have a better team and a formation that works I rarely get beat by them now. I only reallt struggle against Chelsea and Arsenal nowadays :(

I haven't played enough of 09 to find a bogey team, but on 08 it was VFB Stuttgart.

Bah you say it. I always try to buy Gomez straight away because otherwise he'll kill me everytime.

I also constantly drop points to Leverkusen at BayArena (since FM 05 now).

In the UK it's probably Newcastle and Tottenham.

Middelsborough, took Huddersfield to the championship losing and Middelsborough got relegated, 7-0 and 4-1 losses, with Alfonso Alves getting 6 goals over 2 games, now as West Ham havent beaten Middelsborogh in their 7 match head to head history, with me in control for 4 and havent won!! I HATE THEM

haha after re-reading that i noticed how bad my english is! and im doing a law degree!! i need to go back to primary school

yeah i have read through all the posts on these thread and noticed some trends appearing oh and by the way im with you there i to have the opening day of the season blues always struggle to win

• 3 weeks later...

It's West Brom for me as well. I've turned Leicester City into a Premiership title challenging side, but have drawn my last 2 home games against West Brom, and they've just held me away as well, despite my 23 shots to their 4. I signed their keeper Scott Carson the next day to sit on my bench. Hopefully that'll weaken them.

West Brom got relegated in season 1 of my game,promoted with 109 points in season 2,currently 17th after 12 games of season 3!

Everton inflicted my only league defeat way back in 2008(77 games unbeaten since then :)) Im Liverpool btw

Arsenal are the team I find hardest to beat having played them 9 times won 4 drawn 2 & lost 3(Super Cup,Carling Cup Final & Champions League Semi 1st leg)

Q.P.R. only at Loftus road this makes it infuriating

09/10 - Q.p.r Finshed Bottom 9 points (score 0-0) i finished 5th

11/12 - Q.P.R. Finsihed Bottom 13 points (Score 2-2) i won prem

16/17 - Q.P.R. Finished 19th 29 points (score 1-1) i won prem with 100 points

i HATE them :p

Man City always beat me, their DMs always score for some reason

Same here, they play really wide with a small striker (Robinho, Vagner Love) so they never win the ball when it gets crossed but all their DM's have high long shots so it gets cleared and they score from the clearance :mad:

bolton always give it 100% against me ...they can lose 4-0 to birmingham(no disrespect) at home week before.... but on all versions thay score and its a draw/or they do me

in fm08 played them last game needing point for title 0-0 with 5 mins to go............................what happened next

1 shot on target 1 goal................title went to arse!

Archived