The Beast AKA Kyriakos Papadopoulos

dannyboy1981

Ok this is thread about Kyriakos Papadopoulos AKA THE BEAST !

Any good stories about him either in matches or during the season he is a funny player to have at your club.

I got a few so I will start off.

He once Injured 8 players in training in 1 season.

He also got the ball nicked off him in a match and tackled 4 people in row in 8 seconds injuring 2 of them in process and got ball back hit a long pass to set up a goal on counter. (totally true story lol)

He is got to be most fun player to manage as he always doing something crazy good or crazy bad in the game.

For me his stats are insane 20 aggression , 20 bravery , 20 tackling , 20 marking , 20 work rate , 20 strength so he really ain't the sort of player you want to upset even if you are a team mate.

One problem I got with him which seems like it is totally unfixable (Yeah I know it ain't a real word) is his training when he kills his team mates I get at least 5 times a season he injures a team mate and sometimes he breaks their legs :mad:

Problem is he is so good at tackling he never gets sent off in matches ever ! So as a manager you can't fine him to get his aggression to drop down (This is only way I know how to reduce aggression stat).

Any ways be cool to hear more stories about this total nut job world class defender please share ! :applause:

mfe0C.png?1

Not as good as FM12's thread :p

Brought him in a couple of saves last season, the second of which retraining him to play right back - was very, very effective; probably better suited to a defensive right back role I'd say, low positioning can be less dangerous outwide, plus he's such a mountain no winger can get round him, through him or over him.

^you should buy him before his transfer fee inflates.. normally you can get him under £10m in the first couple of seasons and then after he won't leave for anything under £25m+

Play him in home games, work on his positioning in training and you will have the best defender in the game in a couple of seasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased him at the end of season 3, as a 23 year old, for £13.25m. Was very surprised at the price, considering how much the likes of Zouma etc are. Just won the league and CL double, and decided to move on a 29 soon to be 30 year old Kaboul, and bring this guy in. Main reason being that Kaboul always seems to be injured for me, so I thought I'd sell him whilst I could get good money ( £20.5m ). His aggression for me is only 17, which is very nice, given that it seems to be at twenty in most instances. Looking forward to developing him further.

unrelieable?

one of the best defenders at my club.

038477A63D4223DA876F67A72EA956419B4D1147

first few games you could see him working well, getting the ball clear and tackling. just stumbled across him in scout reports, saw that marking and tackling, and bought him got him in a back line with Hummels/Vidic/Jones :eek:

gets booked more times then paul scholes though :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ironically, playing him as a defender is nowhere near the best use of his attributes.

Get him in and re-train him as a Central midfielder, and then use him as a Ball Winning Midfielder in the centre of the park. He is absoloutely frightening for me in this role, and has just enough pace to close down and break up almost anything that comes near him before laying it sideways to a quick winger, or a creative midfielder.

When I set my scout filter to search for all the key attributes of a defensive mid, he came up as the youngest, strongest candidate, and with his tremendous PA, he can easily be the best BWM in the game for a decade.

Ironically' date=' playing him as a defender is nowhere near the best use of his attributes.

Get him in and re-train him as a Central midfielder, and then use him as a Ball Winning Midfielder in the centre of the park. He is absoloutely frightening for me in this role, and has just enough pace to close down and break up almost anything that comes near him before laying it sideways to a quick winger, or a creative midfielder.

When I set my scout filter to search for all the key attributes of a defensive mid, he came up as the youngest, strongest candidate, and with his tremendous PA, he can easily be the best BWM in the game for a decade.[/quote']

I was just looking at him yesterday, I need a someone in the midfield because fletcher becomes old. So I think i buy him.

quite funny when he plays.

and the player mood thing says: feeling aggressive next to his name all the time :D

he hasn't really been any more of a problem for me then any other player

some more info on mine.

he has developed to a world-class central defender

coach information

main strength

Teamwork

specific strength

Consistancy

no weaknesses

I don't recall him ever being sent off for me, he gets booked often, but usualy doesnt get a 2nd or dive in.

one of the best defenders in the game when developed. he has developed even more since that screenshot was taken. he is now 24, and better then the one in the Arsenal screenshot

oh and a bonus. he has only had 2 injures on my game EVER.

2013022200002.jpg

2013022200001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived