Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow FMers, My latest tactic with JP was a massive success and when i thought about making this 4-1-2-1-2, I asked JP is he could have a look at the tactic and see if he could see things that i missed, Which he did so all credit to JP aswell for helping me with this tactic.

Over the past few days we have been having a look at this tactic and we believe that this is quite possibly as good as it can get.

I'm not gonna bother posting screen shots because you have see them already.

The Pitch Size is standard.

No ingame Shouts are used.

No Opposition Instructions are used.

I'm still figuring out what are the best players for the Formation but if you use the one for the previous tactics they are posted in the OP they should be fine.

If you are gonna use the Player Filters from the Previous tactic then the Middle Striker will act as the AMC in this tactic.

Me and JP are very happy with this tactic and i hope you guys are too.

Here is the tactic.

http://www.filefront.com/16832951/Mr%20Hough%20%26%20JP%20Woody%204-1-2-1-2%20Final%20%28Everton%2C%20Mar%202010%29.tac

I'm not 45 Games unbeaten too in my Everton save

it's all about memory sticks young man!!! i made the mistake of losing 15 seasons of work on fm 08 with my mighty black cats winning 4 league titles until my laptop died.

now every month game time i back it up takes two minutes!!

Lol, Give me chance mate lol

Haha, good to see you relasing, what im sure will be a great tactic. If you are thinking about making a tactic with wingers, I have made a tactic that I feel has the 'perfect' winger settings. Goivanni scored 10 in 15 games from AMR.

The guys have only just released their 41212 and already their is hassle for another one! Incredible!

Thanks for your work guys. I'll let you know how I get on with the Mightly Jags.

Are the set pieces etc done? Is it a 'plug and play' tactic?

Are there any changes you made during matches to maintain a lead or push for a goal?

The guys have only just released their 41212 and already their is hassle for another one! Incredible!

Thanks for your work guys. I'll let you know how I get on with the Mightly Jags.

Are the set pieces etc done? Is it a 'plug and play' tactic?

Are there any changes you made during matches to maintain a lead or push for a goal?

Thanks for the support there are no changes to the tactic during the game, When it comes to buying players technical players will be best

Was playing with the Mr H & JPW tactic so far this season. 34 played, 2 losses, top of the league. Switched to the new 41212 and played a couple of games but unfortunately lost both including losing 3-1 to the team at the bottom of the division. Clearly I need to look a lot closer at the difference and try and work out why this has happened. Might have to switch back to the previous tactics to make sure I dont lose out on promotion first.

Thanks again for the tactic Dave, at least I know when I lose matches with your tactics that it isn't the tactic but my players that are the issue, or to be more correct, its MY choise of players thats the problem!!

Rekoil

Was playing with the Mr H & JPW tactic so far this season. 34 played, 2 losses, top of the league. Switched to the new 41212 and played a couple of games but unfortunately lost both including losing 3-1 to the team at the bottom of the division. Clearly I need to look a lot closer at the difference and try and work out why this has happened. Might have to switch back to the previous tactics to make sure I dont lose out on promotion first.

Thanks again for the tactic Dave, at least I know when I lose matches with your tactics that it isn't the tactic but my players that are the issue, or to be more correct, its MY choise of players thats the problem!!

Rekoil

it will take time for your players to adjust aswell if you have been using a different tactic for so long.

I'd suggest use our 4-1-2-3 tactic get promotion the switch in preseason and play loads of games so that the team can get used to it.

will try this with Everton

You have to try to match the 45 game unbeaten run!

Rekoil

Remember, as with all tactics, the players will need time to get used to it.

THANK YOU!!!!

If you guys ever come to London, do give me a shout, all drinks on me.

Legends.

I'd take them up on that guys! I heard they only drink Kristal!!!

it will take time for your players to adjust aswell if you have been using a different tactic for so long.

I'd suggest use our 4-1-2-3 tactic get promotion the switch in preseason and play loads of games so that the team can get used to it.

Roger that boss.