Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Cahill has been on fire 13 goals in 21 games from the AMC position, my central midfielders have between 5-8 goals each. Saha has 9 in 15 Hanke has 8 in 16, Dissapointing though Vaughn has 1 in 13 and Yakubu 2 in 12.

Both my strikers, Mido and Scott McDonald have 10 goals each in 20 games, and my AM Nacer Barazite has 12 goals in 19 games.

this is unreal, Tim Howard has had 22 clean sheets in 26 games he has conceded 6 he has had MOM 1 and has an average rating of 7.09, I don't think his average is that good because if he was getting tested alot he would have a higher rating because he's be making more saves.

The opposition can't get to through my defence and i haven't improved it from the original Everton Squad.

Great tactics Mr Hough, I'm using the Unbeatable version with JP's tweaks (last download on your OP) and I can safely say 11 games in and it's lived up to it's 'unbeatable' name. 9 wins and two draws can attest to that. So thanks for that first of all.

The only problem I'm having is with injuries. Since starting to use the tactic I've been swamped with injuries putting players out anything from a week to two months. It might just be because I'm late in the season and didn't use any pre-season fitness training, but I didn't have the same issue last year using my own wizard tactic. I've also noticed in this thread people mentioning tiring and exhausted players, which I've also been victim of myself. This isn't so much of an issue, but I suppose it could also be contributing to the higher number of injuries I'm getting.

Do I need to change my training or tweak the tactic somehow? I'm playing with Southampton, second year with a decent set up and a good physio. Thanks again Hough!

I qualified for the World with Greece. After a great qualifying stay in 2nd position but a game we should be first because they were better than France but did not win any.

clasificacionmundial.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And we played in the playoff for one of the best teams that were in the playoff: Belgium. Above we lesion 2 of our best players for the Playoff. In Belgium were an even match and went ahead 1-0 and then be left with 10 but failed to use it to tie and 89 we were the 2nd. In Greece managed to tie the tie with two goals in two minutes (15 and 16) and the extension penalty made it 3-0 which gave us the pass to the World.

playoffmundial.png

In the drawing we did not hit a very difficult group and we hope to move to 1 / 8 finals

grupomundial.png

Great tactics Mr Hough, I'm using the Unbeatable version with JP's tweaks (last download on your OP) and I can safely say 11 games in and it's lived up to it's 'unbeatable' name. 9 wins and two draws can attest to that. So thanks for that first of all.

The only problem I'm having is with injuries. Since starting to use the tactic I've been swamped with injuries putting players out anything from a week to two months. It might just be because I'm late in the season and didn't use any pre-season fitness training, but I didn't have the same issue last year using my own wizard tactic. I've also noticed in this thread people mentioning tiring and exhausted players, which I've also been victim of myself. This isn't so much of an issue, but I suppose it could also be contributing to the higher number of injuries I'm getting.

Do I need to change my training or tweak the tactic somehow? I'm playing with Southampton, second year with a decent set up and a good physio. Thanks again Hough!

So you're using the 'unbeatable' version with all the players closing down at 10 or 12 on the sliders? Is that right? I thought that was meant to help with fitness and injuries?

Teasing us. Yeah :D

Aye!

The reason I'm looking forward to it is that its a more 'natural/realistic' football shape. The 4123 is very Barca-esque in its make up but I've always been a fan of either an attacking 451 or 41212.

I can't wait to get myself a proper no.10 and get him involved in everything the team does. Think Riquelme, Copa America, a couple of years ago.

Aye!

The reason I'm looking forward to it is that its a more 'natural/realistic' football shape. The 4123 is very Barca-esque in its make up but I've always been a fan of either an attacking 451 or 41212.

I can't wait to get myself a proper no.10 and get him involved in everything the team does. Think Riquelme, Copa America, a couple of years ago.

The AM and his performances is my favorite aspect of the new tactic. I dont want to say too much but its set up to get the very best out of him in both goals and assists.

The AM and his performances is my favorite aspect of the new tactic. I dont want to say too much but its set up to get the very best out of him in both goals and assists.

As it should be mate in a 41212.

In years gone by I've always liked having a DM. Never been able to play a 442. Too open defensively.

With my last save dying on me ive decided to start a new on. I already know this tactic works with underdog teams so i thought id give it a go with Liverpool and see if its devastating with a quality team.

3 games in and i havent been dissapointed:

JP this results are with the upcoming tactic?

My unbeaten streak stretches to 35 games in all competions

I've uploaded a screen shot of my fixtures from my last game where i showed you in previous screen shot and if you look at where it's highlighted i played like 6 games more or less one after the other, Yet i still didn't lose a game.

evertonFixtures2.png

I'm nearly finished the season so i'll proberly release this tactic then.

What skin you using Mr Hough. The one I've got at the moment is too dark. Yours looks good.

Impressive that when you have all the back to back fixtures that the tactic holds well.

Its the vitreous skin but i've modded it abit like players attributes so i can see them clearly with the backgrounds i have

Its the vitreous skin but i've modded it abit like players attributes so i can see them clearly with the backgrounds i have

Cheers mate.

I'll have a look at it. Where my computer sits the daylight makes it difficult to see ceratin aspects of it.

Back to the formation. What is the combo of strikers you've been using upfront? Is it two quick players, two target men or a combo?

Cheers mate.

I'll have a look at it. Where my computer sits the daylight makes it difficult to see ceratin aspects of it.

Back to the formation. What is the combo of strikers you've been using upfront? Is it two quick players, two target men or a combo?

I've been also running some tests on the new 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, using one big man and one quick striker, both with same instructions. Working out well, though they're still getting used to the tactic and adapting to the team. I imagine they'll be doing even better once they're fully integrated. The tactic as a whole is well balanced, and the AMC play is indeed excellent like JP says. I think all of you will be quite pleased with it. Just remain patient while Mr. Hough wraps up his test season.