Just Signed My Mate!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes im in the game :)

Daniel Fritz. Rødovre Boldkulb in Denmark

I used to be in the previous versions playing for Avarta with my cousine Thomas Karlsson.

When i looked at the personality, my favorite personality was him :) don't know how they got that info :)

I don't play serious anymore but my stats are still there

5 seasons into my save and I took over the job at Oldham, their star midfield player is Conor Henderson who is currently (in real life) trying to break through the talented youth team at Arsenal into the first team - He is my ex girlfriends nephew and I used to play football with him when he was 6 or 7. In fact I taught him how to play.....haha - He's running the show in Division 2 for me

My mates younger brother plays for Man Utd, Oli Norwood but i think it's his full name on the game

'Oliver Norwood' He's been on the past few FM's.

He actually looks like a good promsing player on Fm10, Nice to see some one from Burnley looking good :p

Edit: Of course there is Jay Rodriguez who is from Burnley but i don't know him :p

I knew a few youth team players on old CM/FM's but they wern't very good.

My mate Crossley, He his still on the game and as been on it since FM07 i think.

He was a goalkeeper for Burnley a couple of year back and his still on the game as a free agent.

Played sunday league football with him for about 4 years untill he left at the end of last season.

He also played for a Saturday team for a couple of years, Read or somthing.

He played in defense for our Sunday team haha, Used to always go out with him at weekends before he left,

Thats probably why he could'nt find another team lol, Very sound lad though.

76784174.jpg

Used to work and play football with an Irish lad called Graham Brown, still good mates with him he's not a FM 'gamer' but knew from a few of his other mates that he was in the database. He was shocked to find that in FM08 when I pointed out his last name incorrectly had a 'e' on the end, that he was born in Dublin and was still playing for a team he left 2 years earlier ! Think he is no longer in the database for FM10, probably due to his love of McDonalds and Indonesian women...........

My brother is at Real Madrid, he is called Cristiano :D
Its a loose translation, Baker translates Ronaldo in portuguese :D

Enough funning now :D.

I dont "know" him personally, but Steven Taylor's dad sometimes drinks in my cousins pub, and he has popped in himself aswell.

My mate steven Davis of Rangers and Northern Ireland. A ffew guys I know aswell who play for my local side Ballymena Utd are in the game

Funny that, because one of my flatmates from a year or two ago is from Ballymena, and he knows over half of the first team as well :)

The only person who I know who is definitely on the game, is Aaron Lennon.

Archived