Which do you go on more?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you go on more?

• Football Manager
    • SI Forums
    • I go on both equally
    • I don't go on either much

Guest roberto922

What do you go on more? These here forums or Football Manager? It's gotta be the forums for me (although 99% of the time I have FM lying unused on the start menu :))

What do you go on more? These here forums or Football Manager? It's gotta be the forums for me (although 99% of the time I have FM lying unused on the start menu :))

I have been on the forums like over 90% of the time since FM09 got announced and hardly play FM 08 now.

Guest roberto922

Quite good isn't it, the community designed to supplement the game is in fact used more than the game by a lot of people :)

When I'm playing FM i'm never on the forums. I only come to the forums when I'm expecting the next incarnation of the series.

I'll be gone from the forums when I purchase fm09, with the odd stop-in to check out the graphics board as well as checking to see what the patch situation is.

For the first six months or so after the game comes out, I'm on that more than the forums. But at the moment, I'm on the forums more. Having said that, I'm on the forums a lot at work because I don't really like my job enough to work as hard as I should at it. So overall, the forums probably win.

I try and do both equally really. But I will be playing FM and reading the forums and then I will get caught up in the forums and the next thing I know I have been on them for 1 hour and FM hasn't been touched lol :p.

Probably like a lot of ppl on here, looking at times of posts etc. I spend most of the day, when I'm supposed to be working, on the forums reading hints, tips etc. then when I go home from work after kids are in bed and wife away to work I still play FM2008 most nights.

Just wish I could install FM2008 on my work PC!!!

I go on the forums most, but that's due to a combination of boing work and not getting much of a chance to play the game these days. I'm only ever on here between 9 and 5, and only ever play the game whent Corrie is on :rolleyes:

This is pretty much identical to me, although I also get some FM time in during Emmerdale, Eastenders and any other crap that I don't want to watch.

Archived