The Pre order update thread.......

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone needs Steam do register/activate their game once. So unless SI decide to be nice and release it early which they probably won't, you'll be waiting until 1 minute past midnight to activate it. Even then if the Steam servers or whatever can't handle all the requests you may not be able to activate it straight away.

most small shops around where i live for the past 4 or 5 years start sellin the game a day or 2 before the official release. dude in the shop told me once that all it takes is one crappy little shop anywhere to start sellin the game early,(usually a ditsy assistant not aware of the release dates) and then the word is past on, then its actually legal for everywhere else to sell it then. could be BS but i do know i have got the game early by at least a day or 2 since 06/07

Still awaiting it to be sent out from Play, but I'm too fussed if I have to wait until Friday (from reading posts in this thread) and also I finish work at 1pm on Friday. A little FM before the pub then home and play a few more hours of FM a little tipsy!!

Few questions, sorry to be slightly off-topic.

1) How much is it on Steam?

2) Can I play it in offline mode if I download from Steam?

I'm not one of these people who hate Steam, I just don't want to have to be connected to the web to be able to play FM (otherwise my morning train journeys will become very very long...)

I only ask because I'm considering cancelling my Amazon pre-order, estimated arrival date is 24th!

steam should download 99% of the game before thursday and then they just release the final 1% at midnight on thursday

they usually allow pre-loading. Pretty sure FM11 had it.

Pre-ordered from ShopTo for £17.86 :) No idea why only I seem to have been given such a dramatic price drop but I'm not complaining! ShopTo deliveries always arrive the very next day so if they dispatch on Wednesday you'll definitely have it for Thursday and if they dispatch on Thursday you'll definitely have it on release day. 99.99% guaranteed!

If it's a day late they give you back £3 (but it's never ever late).

I only ask because I'm considering cancelling my Amazon pre-order, estimated arrival date is 24th!

You should receive the game on release day if you picked 1st class delivery, if not thats why it won't be delivered till monday.

When will pre-loading be available? I can't access it yet, I just get the fm12 page in my library but no option to preload it.

What do you mean by pre-load?

Do we need to pre load manually(if bought through steam) or will steam pre-load itself ???

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you about one web-site which is selling FM2012. Does anyone buy something from INTkeys? They are safe to buy from them, because they have a nice price for FM2012 :), but I'm a little bit worried ...and I don't know if is OK to place the order

£22.49

242 Units in Stock

thanks in advance!

I'm waiting your feedback

Archived