A player with pa 200

I have a Striker who has a PA of 200 and currently has CA of 124. He is 20 years old and came into the game season 2. Started at Estudiantes de La Plata in Argentina so needless to say I am stoked to get him for only 8m

I have a Striker who has a PA of 200 and currently has PA of 124. He is 20 years old and came into the game season 2. Started at Estudiantes de La Plata in Argentina so needless to say I am stoked to get him for only 8m

You had a player with 200PA and 124PA?

my guy has a CA of about 160 I think...he is into his second season with me and doing ok but nothing exception I think he is 19 so long way to go...thinking of starting a new one so may never get to see how he turns out but if you guys have all had PA of 200 then it isnt that unusual so no big deal

my guy has a CA of about 160 I think...he is into his second season with me and doing ok but nothing exception I think he is 19 so long way to go...thinking of starting a new one so may never get to see how he turns out but if you guys have all had PA of 200 then it isnt that unusual so no big deal

It is something special if the player is the only 1 in the DB with PA 200. Better than Messi & C.Ronaldo (if he matures correctly that is)

Got a CB my game who is at 194 CA with 200 PA at age 20, unluckily when he appeared he was 15 and I was at San Marino, so he went to Napoli as I couldn't sign foreigners (he's brazilian), then again if I could have signed him doubt he would have come instead of Napoli :( Now I'm at Roma and Napoli want well over £60m for him. Funnily though, despite his aerial prowess of 17 jumping and 18 heading, due to him having 16 corners he takes them so is not a threat when I play Napoli so rarely scores :)

Got a CB my game who is at 194 CA with 200 PA at age 20, unluckily when he appeared he was 15 and I was at San Marino, so he went to Napoli as I couldn't sign foreigners (he's brazilian), then again if I could have signed him doubt he would have come instead of Napoli :( Now I'm at Roma and Napoli want well over £60m for him. Funnily though, despite his aerial prowess of 17 jumping and 18 heading, due to him having 16 corners he takes them so is not a threat when I play Napoli so rarely scores :)

Got a screenie?. Id love to see him :)

Id expect him to have higher stats for a CA 196..

Still pretty impressive though

Maybe, but all of the key defending attributes are sky high. Also pace really bumps up a player's CA.

If you look closely, he's;

Fast, strong, brave, very hard worker, great decision & anticipation, fantastic positioning & marking, great in the air, great tackler, can pass the ball very well (especially with 17 technique), determination and concentration are both good.

I'd probably also guess that he has high consistency and important matches - both contribute to CA.

Maybe, but all of the key defending attributes are sky high. Also pace really bumps up a player's CA.

Fast, strong, brave, very hard worker, great decision & anticipation, fantastic positioning & marking, great in the air, great tackler, can pass the ball very well (especially with 17 technique), determination and concentration are both good.

I'd probably also guess that he has high consistency and important matches - both contribute to CA.

Id expect at least three more twenties though ;)

That striker can easily be excellent striker if his anticipation would increase to 15ish.

i have fmrte open right now still, hmm...

hehe, i wont though ;)

i've just looked and seen there are only 2 people with PA of 200... i scouted both, one could go for 350k and the other for £8m... again, i won't buy :p

That was my thinking, he may not be 20's across the board but is very well rouded and if I had him he would have been retrained to a DM/MC.

Had a look and his consistency and Important matches are both 11, but that doesn't bother me with those attributes:)

Once had a star RB who dominated in Portugal. Then signed by Lyon for 25 million plus clauses at 21. Averaged 8.00+ for them. Out of curiousity , checked him out on FMRTE. Hmmm, at 23 (then) CA of 145 and PA of 154.

Just goes to show, it's sometimes not all about PA's. Sometimes it's about abilities in their natural position.

VillaSmith, I have a 18 year old right back who has 187 PA through my academy. Best I've ever had through my own youth set up. His CA isn't too good I expect, but he's already played 30 premier league games as well as 21 games for England (I'm England boss and want to make him the most capped English player).

i have fmrte open right now still, hmm...

hehe, i wont though ;)

i've just looked and seen there are only 2 people with PA of 200... i scouted both, one could go for 350k and the other for £8m... again, i won't buy :p

I was referring to Ackter's striker.

Downloaded FMRTE cause im quite far into the game and i've achieved pretty much everything in the game and I can't be bothered starting a new game as I don't play that often. These are the best 3 players in my squad.

Bruno-3.jpg

Bruno has CA - 198 and PA - 199

Sola-2.jpg

Sola has CA - 191 and PA - 198

Pina-2.jpg

For VillaSmith, this guy came through my academy CA - 193 and PA - 194

I think when you are playing in the lower league you always want to find someone cheap, young, has good potential. and you can do that when the regens are out. But i never check PAs on real players, its too boring

Seeing all those PAs, What was the highest PA ever set to a real life Player in the history of CM/FM?

Iirc Messi and Ronaldinho had 197 in 2008/2011 and Zidane had 198 in CM 2002 iirc.

I'm not sure why you guys think 200 PA is rare for regens. I get them in every game. In my current one, there are two players with 200 PA, two 196, two 195, and ten between 194-190.

One of the 200 PA guys is amazing. Perfect stats for a centre back. I had him in my side before I left. Absolute rock. The other one with 200 PA looks rubbish. All his base stats are too low so I doubt he'll be any good. Too slow. Probably be bog standard.

Thats always the problem I find. You'll pretty much never get anyone who will ever be as good as Messi or Pastore. The regen system just doesnt make anyone like that. And you can't focus on Flair, Decisions, Creativity, so you are stuch with the usual.

Downloaded FMRTE cause im quite far into the game and i've achieved pretty much everything in the game and I can't be bothered starting a new game as I don't play that often. These are the best 3 players in my squad.

Bruno-3.jpg

Bruno has CA - 198 and PA - 199

Sola-2.jpg

Sola has CA - 191 and PA - 198

Pina-2.jpg

For VillaSmith, this guy came through my academy CA - 193 and PA - 194

More evidence that strength training appears overpowered. Two shortarse sprinters that happen to have the strength of most premiership defenders? Not too likely.

More evidence that strength training appears overpowered. Two shortarse sprinters that happen to have the strength of most premiership defenders? Not too likely.

It definitely is.

All my best, young, fast, technical players have 15+ strength for no apparent reason. Obviously I'll take it. But it is a bit silly really. My midget left back with 20 pace, 19 acceleration has 17 strength. He is like a quick George Elokobi.

I'm pretty sure I could make a better regen system than what SI have been coming out with

• SI Staff
I'm pretty sure I could make a better regen system than what SI have been coming out with

I'd be interested to hear what kind of improvements you are suggesting to the newgen system and how would you go about achieving those improvements ?

I don't really think the newgen system needs an overhaul. It can be annoying when you get a beastly striker with poor finishing and poor composure, but you can always retrain them, or focus training on their finishing. The amount of amazing regens is rare enough that if you don't check the players' PA you might not find one. I've had 3 long term saves on this year, and the regen system seems fine to me.

I'd be interested to hear what kind of improvements you are suggesting to the newgen system and how would you go about achieving those improvements ?

It's pretty obvious. The templates just need to be adjusted. At the moment it seems the templates are pretty vague. They need to just make them slightly more rigid and add a lot more so there are different ones for different PA levels and every individual position.

A blatant one would be the flair. Seems at the moment it is uniformly distributed between 1-20. It should be normally distributed with the mean increasing with PA, for dribbling players.

Archived