Anyone else think about their forthcoming games on the way home from work?

I dont know if it's just me but I've found myself thinking about what tactic I should play, who I should sign, what formation etc etc on the way home from work.

I've even stopped to pull the car over and jot down a name that comes to me or a tweak to my current tactics.

If I tell my wife, I'm afraid she'll think i'm crazy!!!

I dont know if it's just me but I've found myself thinking about what tactic I should play, who I should sign, what formation etc etc on the way home from work.

I've even stopped to pull the car over and jot down a name that comes to me or a tweak to my current tactics.

If I tell my wife, I'm afraid she'll think i'm crazy!!!

Dont worry too much! She problably already think that! :p

I went for a job interview a few months back and all I could think of the whole time was starting a new save with hartlepool.

I didnt get the job.. (not the real life one anyway) Got the harltlepool job though, on better wages 2, so all was good.

I will often lie in bed thinking about it but that's as far as it goes. When I was younger though (as in 12 years ago when I was about 13) I used to print off my team, results and transfers at the end of each season so I could take it into school to compare/boast to my friends!

I have sat through more than one lecture drawing formations and writing down who I need to sign.

It peaked when I took my laptop into one lecture and sat playing it.

I haven't played it in a lecture, that's a bit too far! But I used to regulary jot down my team and highlight areas where I could improve, not so much anymore as I'm doing a Masters and need to listen! :)

That fact that I am sitting here at work on our busiest day of the week reading the forums says a lot. Reading other peoples opinions and thoughts leaves me thinking all day about how to revive the fortunes of York City as soon as I get in tonight !!!

A scary story from last night involved me calling my wife a BOUCARD !! (after my incredibly dissapointing defensive midfielder Andre Boucard conceded an 80th minute penalty that continued my streak without a win to 9 games !!)

Today at work I was thinking "that ****ing work permit application appeal better not fall through when I get home!" because I'm desperately trying to sign a Mexican striker on a free transfer to help me avoid relegation.

I used to work nights at the local hospital - dealing with the medical records etc... and around christmas time we had to draw out a hat who would work what ie - xmas day , boxing day and we would work th shift on our own, ( usually it was 2 or 3 ) anyway i got xmas day night and took my laptop in with me - played fm all night - safe to say it was the quickest 10 hour shift i ever did :).

Archived