Retro Skin

not fair and silly to have it only on steam

Yeah. And despite not ordering from Play I should have got the mini-mouse they were offering too.

It's a selling point. Special skin plus achievements module. Get over it or buy/install via Steam (I didn't fwiw).

Yeah. And despite not ordering from Play I should have got the mini-mouse they were offering too.

It's a selling point. Special skin plus achievements module. Get over it or buy/install via Steam (I didn't fwiw).

The free mouse is a "gift" from Play. Unless Valve made the retro skin there is no reason for SI to punish those who dont play via Steam.

Is this skin exclusive to people who bought the game via Steam or is it available to others who merely install it through the Steam platform as well? Because as nice as this retro skin looks - and I'd really like to use it until some graphical geniuses release their own skins - the cost of 49,99 € on Steam is the main reason why I haven't bought it this way.

Is this skin exclusive to people who bought the game via Steam or is it available to others who merely install it through the Steam platform as well? Because as nice as this retro skin looks - and I'd really like to use it until some graphical geniuses release their own skins - the cost of 49,99 € on Steam is the main reason why I haven't bought it this way.

I have the boxed version and installed via Steam. The retro skin is available to me.

not fair and silly to have it only on steam

How can you say it's not fair? It's hardly the end of the world that we get a free perk.

It's like me saying it's not fair that boxed edition purchasers get a disk. I don't, and I want one...waahhh wahh!

Certain things have certain perks, and it was announced early enough that people knew.

Archived