Your longest Unbeaten run?

Can't match that, but this season I got off to a Citeh-like flyer, winning a slew of games and not conceding a single goal. Then I was on a banker at home to bottom-placed Fulham where I was 1-0 at half-time and cruising. I lost my record of not conceding to a comedy own goal and the game to a controversial last-minute penalty. Thereafter I couldn't win for toffee and Man Citeh have over-taken me at the top. Bummer.

My Arsenal team went unbeaten in 96 league games, lost away at West Ham as I saved a few players with it beeing played in between CL semifinals with Valencia. Kind of regretting my decision now, would have been nicer to have 100 games unbeaten! Hopefully my team will be strong enough soon to beat that record. Longest club record though is only at 46, set a few years before the league run started.

But I don't think I will ever top my u18 team when it comes to "won in row". They won every single game last season and had a league/cup double. That was 35 straight league win, not counting the 2 straight cup titles. They are having another unbeaten season but with a couple of draws though. Bould knows his stuff! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember the actual figure but it was in excess of 170 games. It's easier when you are the size of Rangers playing the likes of Aberdeen, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, and even Celtic (who don't seem to strengthen as they should while losing their top players such as McGeady and Brown to the EPL sides, and actually struggle to qualify for Europe).

Archived