CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3d is much, much better. just needs to be perfected, if perfection is possible.

At the moment 2-D is alot better because of the speed and it's more imaginitive. Potentially 3-D could be extremely successful but at the moment the technology just isn't there, 2-D is the near future :thup:

How to turn the clock back in 10 easy lessons.

I use 3D for watching games and 2D for analysing tactics. Everyones got the best of both worlds.

Come on CAMRAD members all together now heads in the sand, and while your'e at it lets go back to horse and carts and candle power

Good dots are important but let's think of the future. Fully realised holographic images of the football game beamed into your living room/bedroom from your computer so immersive, so amazing you are actually living the football game. This would be awesome as you could jump up and down on your holographic touchline gesturing to your striker to get up there and score a goal. It would also help you realise why your centre back has been missing all those headers. He is 3'-2".

Come on SI: SORT IT OUT!

I remember all of the legendary matches in 2D with dots. I haven't had any yet with the 3D match engine. I support this. Honestly it just looks weird in 3D.

How to turn the clock back in 10 easy lessons.

I use 3D for watching games and 2D for analysing tactics. Everyones got the best of both worlds.

Come on CAMRAD members all together now heads in the sand, and while your'e at it lets go back to horse and carts and candle power

If light bulbs exploded everytime you turned them on, I'd use candles. If cars drove in random directions, horses and carts would be the way forward.

Right, that's it, out you go (again) :mad: You have deeply insulted CAMRAD :thdn:

*Rolls Up sleeves, picks up Danny and throws him out of the window. "AND STAY OUT!"*

*Shuts and locks all windows and ensures that top security system is turned to "Kill all CAMRAD Enemies"*

There, you aren't going to get back in now are you smart arse :D:p

Here is the Flag it's really rubbish done kinda hurridly on Paint but hope it's ok

Direct Link here

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3228/camradflag.jpg

Hope you Enjoy

btw Chewyfun what do you mean by conform?

btw again.. How do you make your pics full screen?

What has happened to this site people?

I'm sure there are many loyal CAMRAD members out there. But no one has bothered to support this loyal cause.!:thup:

So I'm officialy Bumping this thread back up to the top. Why? Because this thread was Awsome:D:thup:

Long Live the Dots

Saxonaitor

Head of Human/Dot Resources and Chairman of the Trade Union.;)

Right, that's it, out you go (again) :mad: You have deeply insulted CAMRAD :thdn:

*Rolls Up sleeves, picks up Danny and throws him out of the window. "AND STAY OUT!"*

*Shuts and locks all windows and ensures that top security system is turned to "Kill all CAMRAD Enemies"*

There, you aren't going to get back in now are you smart arse :D:p

also,

*Lets El Hadji Diouf Dot to Patrol Downstairs,*

*He is ordered to Spit on anything that moves*

2D all the way for me, it looks good and I can imagine the best goals for me and any i concede are flukes;)

The 3d is ok but not good enough yet - who knows what will happen in future. But I fully support the campaign and want the best DOTS ever.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but if you use skin Klassa the time bar has gone and the 2D match is bigger. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Just off to buy a mr cotton - I want my fans cheering for "DOT" Cotton:)

God, I hadn't checked CAMRAD in about a week and the members list has grown massively. Great stuff lads :thup:

Long live the dots, all hail Parslow!

P.S Peter-evo's mod is fantastic but the only thing that irritates me (slightly) is that it takes you to TV view everytime :( Not a big deal though :D

Ladies and Gentlemen. Fellow CAMRADers.

All is well. It is I, Crouchaldinho. :D

I am not in hospital. Instead, I have been away undertaking official CAMRAD work.

Unfortunately, we have had a major setback following the recent scandal over leaked details of CAMRAD's expenses and allowances claims in the media. It turns out that some of the high profile members of CAMRAD have been using the organisation's private funds to procure bottles of cherry cola and packets of bacon wheat crunchies. Any members who are found to have been involved in this embarrassing scandal will be in the firing line as far as I am concerned. And so, I have been out there on the streets of Britain, trying to repair the damage and trying to assure Joe Public that CAMRAD is 100% committed to the CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots in FM10.

In addition to this highly important work, I have also penned an anthem for CAMRAD, as follows below.

Frankly, SI Games

Frankly, SI Games, this FM I've played

It plays OK but it has lost its soul

I love the dots, I hate the 3D

I want to go back in FM history

Frankly, SI Games, I'm managing Saints and I'm a wreck

I've got the St. Albans chairman breathing down my neck

I want to finish in 5th or above

Anything else I would be quite ashamed of, SI Games

Four, four, bloomin' two,

I just don't know what to do!

But still I'd rather play FM

Than Champ Man or Fifa

Any day, any day, any day

But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled

Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill

I want awesome dot mode now!

I want to go back in FM history

Frankly, SI Games, since you ask

3D is a flatulent pain in the arse

I do not mean to be so rude

Still, I must speak frankly, SI Games

Oh, give us awesome dot mode!

I have not yet managed to attain rights to use this from Morrissey but I feel that it will be inevitable once he has heard the lyrics I have composed. In fact, I heard that Morrissey was recently quoted as saying that, while playing FM09, he was 'looking for 2D and then he found 2D' and 'heaven knows' he was 'miserable' then. Rumour has it that he was previously 'happy in the haze of a drunken hour' but then fired up FM for a quick bash at managing Millwall and found that 2D dot mode was 'Still Ill'.

Let me know your thoughts fellow CAMRADians.

C.

P.S. I'm currently working on my MA dissertation and also in the process of moving house with Mrs C. and thus my time in the forums will be reduced over the coming months.

Archived