CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a possibility that I'll be able to make a skin mod for a bigger classic view (for the FM09 default skin) from looking at some of the klasa xml files. I'll have a look now and see what I can do, don't get your hopes up though.

There is a possibility that I'll be able to make a skin mod for a bigger classic view (for the FM09 default skin) from looking at some of the klasa xml files. I'll have a look now and see what I can do, don't get your hopes up though.

Would be great if you could come up with something.

C.

The only trouble with Klasa is that it defaults to TV view on match days. :(
How do you do it Almondo?

Every time I click play, it goes to TV view.

I can't find the 'view' option that Michael Murray mentioned earlier.

C.

The view match button should be on the bottom left of the match analysis screen

After fiddling around with the klasa files, swapping them into the FM09 skin 'panels' folder - nothing happens, which doesn't come as a surprise to me. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Shame.

I really like Klasa but it keeps defaulting to TV view.

Plus, where is the bookmarks menu? Anyone know where it has gone?

If you can solve any of these mysteries then I will make you head of the Dot Investigation Department. :D

C.

Almondo - really bizarre but I just went into a new game for one last go to see if I could get it to work and then it popped up into view. So I was able to select classic view.

This might well get me back into FM09 or at least get me to give it one last try anyway!

Klasa is a good skin. I just miss the bookmarks but I can learn to live without for a better 2D mode.

C.

5 things i like about dots:

- They're cute!

- They put in more of an effort than those hyped-up 3D figures that think they're everything because they have a 3rd dimension, pffft go dots.

- Dots don't provide a jittering, jumping match day.

- Dots are round, and awesome because of it.

- And finally dots are the complete package, they score better goals and create better chances.

5 things i like about dots:

- They're cute!

- They put in more of an effort than those hyped-up 3D figures that think they're everything because they have a 3rd dimension, pffft go dots.

- Dots don't provide a jittering, jumping match day.

- Dots are round, and awesome because of it.

- And finally dots are the complete package, they score better goals and create better chances.

Good effort charlo116. You are in.

Welcome member 74!

C.

Thinking of a slogan

'Put a full stop at the end of your sentence‚ think of what Parslow did to dots around the world.'

Saxonaitor out
Flag Coming up

You make a slogan and then never conform by it.. :D

Good effort ahmufcwafc. :thup:

I had a quick go on FM this evening and I'm using Klasa now. I think it is as good as the classic view is going to get unless anyone can come up with something really special.

The Klasa skin might well reignite my passion for FM09 given a bit of time. I'm determined to have a decent save in this year's version even if I just have to ignore all of the little things that grate. As long as I have decent 2D classic view, I think I might be ok. :cool:

C.

I've been debating whether to buy fm09 for a while now(even after seeing it on a mates pc). i just didnt like the idea of 3d. i cant see how it would be able to display for example a player with great creativity or dribbling effectivley. now you may argue that dots dont do this, but what you cant see you can leave upto your imagination. if i was to watch a game in 3d and the screen was jumping around or what i was watching was still trying to catch up with the commentary, then i would constantly be frustrated by this. to me if you want to watch or actually play with 3d players, then you would be best just playing an arcade game like fifa.

the strength of fm past was the fact it dared to be different, it didnt need fancy graphics, or pretty pictures to grab you. it let you have the freedom to explore tatics, create new formations and immerse yourself in your dream like alternative universe (all rather smoothley, without any jerkeyness). for me, i'll be sticking to the dot universe!

Guys,

Just to give you some idea of the size of TV view, I measured it up. It is 27 x 19 on my screen.

Peter-evo's mod for classic view is 19 x 13.

I just downloaded this skin called Klasa that has classic mode at 22 x 15.5, which isn't bad at all.

Here is a screenshot: http://www.fmgraph.com/anthemon/klasa-5.jpg

C.

If you want a bigger match screen you can download my netbook skin

Pitch Screen Shot: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9321/pitch.jpg

Anyone's free to edit it so that you have the normal screens outside of the match screen, as I don't have the time.

If you want a bigger match screen you can download my netbook skin

Pitch Screen Shot: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9321/pitch.jpg

Anyone's free to edit it so that you have the normal screens outside of the match screen, as I don't have the time.

Michaelmurrayuk - you are my hero! I just downloaded and tested it and it looks great. :cool:

It's almost as big as the TV view! This could make the game so much better for me so I really appreciate it.

If anyone knows how to edit it to get the match screen without the other screens being smaller, I would really appreciate it. I wish I had a clue what I was doing with the skins. :(

Can anyone help?

C.

Archived