So, apparently I am a genius

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you win the champs league in less than one season?

Well I have 1 match after the cl finals. Then the season is over. I'm playing in Spain, and just played that last match. Not shure how it is in other leagues.

What are you doing for 3 seasons? It takes you 3 seasons to make a wining tactic? Far from genius standards.

I see theres lots of jealous people in the world. :(

lol now i think you are just posting this thread to wind ppl up (which incidently seems to be working) I thought maybe that was the case from the tone of your first post.

I think most people seem to have entirely missed the tongue-in-cheek nature in which AlanRicoUK started this thread.

Don't take it to heart Mr RicoUK. Jealousy and stupidity are everywhere these days. :rolleyes:

I'm just judging by some of the more moronic, infantile and offensive replies.

Now, time to move on and get yourself in charge of a Step 2 non-League side and take them to glory (preferably the mighty Saints! And as I was a childhood Liverpool fan, you should clearly listen to me on this one :p).

Blah Blah Blah Blah :D sorry mate had to be said...

But playing with one of the top teams in the world is not that challenging is it nor is it hard to win the teebble..

If this thread is still open when i get home ill show you a screen shoot of my Man Utd teams record on FM08 and you could compare your results with that one.. (if the screen shoot is still on my laptop as i have taken it off my laptop)

But i have never posted on here about it :D

and what he didnt say was that he used editor. heres one of his freads

24-11-2008, 17:08 #1

alanricouk is offline alanricouk

Amateur

Infractions: 2/2 (30)

Default Editor fix

Someone was talking about frameworks etc for Windows that are required for the editor to work. Does anyone have any idea where to download these things, and what exactly needs downloading?

and what he didnt say was that he used editor. Heres one of his freads

amateur

infractions: 2/2 (30)

default editor fix

someone was talking about frameworks etc for windows that are required for the editor to work. Does anyone have any idea where to download these things, and what exactly needs downloading?

:D ............................

and what he didnt say was that he used editor. heres one of his freads

Amateur

Infractions: 2/2 (30)

Default Editor fix

Someone was talking about frameworks etc for Windows that are required for the editor to work. Does anyone have any idea where to download these things, and what exactly needs downloading?

Thats hard evidence there.

A thread asking how to get the editor to work.

You sure you dont work for the police, cos lyk ur ded clever lol.

Self Praise is no praise. If you create such a superb formation most would like to share it even if they do live in a 5 bed mansion even though a mansion is based on a 10 bed and more but lets not be too precise about this. The point of this topic is to get attention that you dont get any where else. Well congrats you got it now be a good chap and play in your swimming pool :-))

Absolutely. I have a 5 bedroomed mansion, and a Bugatti, but they just dont cut it compared to my success on this game, and telling everyone how awesome I am.

Just say, "well done".

"Well done" doesn't fulfil the ten characters requirement.

That's why Kewell08 had to add "idiot" ;)

I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

i think ull find 99% of people who play with liverpool could be in your position within the 3rd seaon, most people who know how to play, probably 2nd season.

I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

Cheating idiot. Aka loser.

Archived