So, apparently I am a genius

I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

3 Seasons !!! you lazy b...... what's the point in playing if you don't win it all in the first season?;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

I think what this thread shows is how ridiculously sensitive and insecure a lot of people take themselves. Yes, it's fine to take the game seriously, but should you be taking yourself quite so serious?

top thread wish i had won the things he has but at burnley ir is hard well done mate iam having a little succses now with my club burnley and no matter what league lower top whatever succsess is good and as long as people are enjoying the game thats all that matters so from me WELL DONE

WELL DONE MATE seriously i enjoy playing fm and if your doing well i think it good that what we all want and instead of scouring at people we should just say well done. In my game iam my home town club and love Burnley i finished 13th was happy and build for next season and iam hopeful of a play off birth but people all have diffrent ideas of sucsess and the main am of the game should be to enjoy it. so from watsonsclarets well done mate keep it up

Archived