FM20 Tactics by TFF

1 hour ago, Hooligan said:

Can you make a test with Juventus? Thank's mate

The team fits poorly the tactic because it lacks strikers and players for the ML/MR position, of course, in my sim test it wasn't important because I was able to use the same starting eleven all the time but in normal game when you need rotate the team and injuries might happen it will have significant impact.

There are excessive amount of central midfielders in the team so I suggest selling some of them and buying strikers and players for the ML/MR positions.

Juventus, predicted 1st( no transfers - the default team ) - Destroyer V3 tactic - Public Beta ME

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league.

jv-v3-1.thumb.png.f70a3e708e30299c4193aef5d13a4799.png

jv-v3-2.thumb.png.faf3c36e6e447a6d28956593b1cd8991.png

jv-v3-3.thumb.png.e70567f740e5265da7519f904d182a1f.png

jv-v3-4.thumb.png.7de2263f9ab0685f559e6d1deac09f86.png

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

how did David Luiz score so many goals in the Arsenal test?!

He made 65 appearances in all competitions during the season and scored 17 goals (0.2 goal per match) from Corners and Free Kicks, He's got 16 Jumping Reach, 16 Anticipation, 17 Bravery, 15 Heading and 12 Finishing - perfect attributes to for central defender to score during set pieces :)

So far it's best scoring rate I've had from the central defenders in testing...

2 ore fa, Totalfootballfan ha scritto:

The team fits poorly the tactic because it lacks strikers and players for the ML/MR position, of course, in my sim test it wasn't important because I was able to use the same starting eleven all the time but in normal game when you need rotate the team and injuries might happen it will have significant impact.

There are excessive amount of central midfielders in the team so I suggest selling some of them and buying strikers and players for the ML/MR positions.

Juventus, predicted 1st( no transfers - the default team ) - Destroyer V3 tactic - Public Beta ME

The Morale and Conditions were frozen by FMRTE for all teams in the league.

jv-v3-1.thumb.png.f70a3e708e30299c4193aef5d13a4799.png

jv-v3-2.thumb.png.faf3c36e6e447a6d28956593b1cd8991.png

jv-v3-3.thumb.png.e70567f740e5265da7519f904d182a1f.png

jv-v3-4.thumb.png.7de2263f9ab0685f559e6d1deac09f86.png

Thank's mate, do you play with Douglas costa on left Wing, why? He Is only left footed

14 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Thank's mate, do you play with Douglas costa on left Wing, why? He Is only left footed

I had to choose from the default team and he was the best choice for the ML position, of course, if there were other right footed player of his quality for the ML position then I would used that other player 

@Totalfootballfan

Just finished my first season with inter using Raptor V4, I won the league with a record 31 wins and 98 points, Lukaku 44 goals in 44 games, Lautaro 28 goals in 44 games.

Got knocked out of the CL in the Quarter Finals by Leipzig on Pens and lost in the Quarters of the Italian Cup by Juve, do you have any tips on Champions League success? also I have only 50 million to spend which isn't what I wanted i'll hardly be able to buy anyone, I need maybe one striker, one midfielder for ML, right wing back and a BPD, who would you recommend? I might be able to get another 50-60 million if PSG buy Icardi off me

27 minutes ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Just finished my first season with inter using Raptor V4, I won the league with a record 31 wins and 98 points, Lukaku 44 goals in 44 games, Lautaro 28 goals in 44 games.

I'm glad to hear it works good for you, mate. 

Got knocked out of the CL in the Quarter Finals by Leipzig on Pens and lost in the Quarters of the Italian Cup by Juve, do you have any tips on Champions League success?

I find that often Champions League is just a lottery so you need a lot of luck to win it even with a strong team because in the play-off you play only 2 matches and in FM20 you can be really extremely unlucky during that matches so even having great domination you still can lose so I can only suggest improving your team as much as possible and cross your fingers. :)  

also I have only 50 million to spend which isn't what I wanted i'll hardly be able to buy anyone, I need maybe one striker, one midfielder for ML, right wing back and a BPD, who would you recommend? I might be able to get another 50-60 million if PSG buy Icardi off me

I'd say it's just impossible to give a good advise about transfers when you aren't at the begging of the 1st season because the players' value, their willingness to join your team and the willingness of their current clubs to let them go depends on many factors that changes with every season.

I find that the best way to find players is using the filters and any 3rd party software that can reveal CA/PA and hidden attributes such "Ambition" and "Professional" to get a clue about the further development rate, of course, all that in case if you don't mind to cheat :brock:

@Totalfootballfan got promoted 1st season mate actually ended up doing well but only scored 68 goals but conceded only 24 which was surprising to be honest seeing your tests it seemed to be a tactic that scored a lot of goals. still struggling with the goal side of things but no conceding a lot at all. Great tactic mate surely goals will start coming soon haha im praying. my players are moaning about techinal training saying they want more? could that be the issue? sorry for bothering you again bud.

20 minutes ago, Tydomo said:

@Totalfootballfan got promoted 1st season mate actually ended up doing well but only scored 68 goals but conceded only 24 which was surprising to be honest seeing your tests it seemed to be a tactic that scored a lot of goals. still struggling with the goal side of things but no conceding a lot at all. Great tactic mate surely goals will start coming soon haha im praying. my players are moaning about techinal training saying they want more? could that be the issue? sorry for bothering you again bud.

I'm glad to hear that you ended up well, mate.

The amount of goals scored significantly decreased on the Public Beta ME, also, the amount of goals you score depends on the strength of your team, specifically, how strong your team compared with other teams in the league and of course, the quality of the attackers is also important.

For example, you can see that in the Southampton test the team scored 77 goals in the league and in the test with Juventus the team scored 92 goals in the league and in my test with Barca the team scored 110 goals in the league so the stronger your team compared with other teams in the league the better your G.D. at the end.

The training doesn't have any "instant" impact on that because it's a long term thing, it's responsible for the direction of players development which can be seen only after few seasons. 

4 hours ago, Tydomo said:

@Totalfootballfan just wish my strikers would score goals haha. 8 games into my prem season my Centre back is my top scorer on 5 haha. lord give me strength.

If I played with a newly promoted team in such difficult league as EPL then I would not pay any attrition to the stats until I improved the team to have at least 10th media prediction, the only thing I would care about is finishing as high as possible and improving my team after every season in EPL because you start compete for the title in EPL only when you are in TOP 6 by CA, of course, you might win it with a team outside top 6 but in that case I find you need a lot of luck for it.  

2 hours ago, Bearscar said:

Hey @Totalfootballfan!

Loving the tactic, it's amazing :) Just wondering how much the preferred foot matters for the inverted wingbacks. Want to retrain my Rightback with 'fairly strong' left foot to Leftback. Is it less effective than a 'very strong' left footed Leftback?

I find the tactic works the best when the left IWB is left footed and the right IWB is right footed so regular full backs should do well in the DL/DR postions

On 30/01/2020 at 07:40, Meraklija Vujevic said:

forgoted to mention that I won FA cup with Crstal palace.

similar tactic from last year

I already completed transfers with another small clubs but waiting for future patch updates.

20200101034914_1.jpg

20200125204250_1.jpg

I don't realy think Magicnutt knows who you are, but on FM 19 i had some epic experiences watching you transform teams. The way you understand the game is on another level so don't be to harsh with us please :)
I consider myself an experienced player, i won everything, got to CL finale with norwegian team 2nd season, but i cant for the life of me create my own tactic that works efficently. I rely on those better reading the game to find formations and play styles that work and i use those or tweak them to fit how i vision how i want my team to play.

When are you going to upload fm 20 videoes? i cant wait!!!

Also, id like to ad i save a LOT because of habit as computer used to crash before. 

Always have a test save were i watch gameplay and reload a lot to adjust behaviure on pitch and positioning (roles) to learn.

I pray they fix engine so we can get this 1v1 madness out of the way. on my Wolves save im 5-1-5 in PL first 11 games using TFF Raptor 4, and i should have won all 11 of them with ease but First Jota was vaccinated against scoring then Jimenez cant score suddenly.... Sub Rafael Mir is my top goalscorer with 1 start and 7 games subbed in and 6 goals xD

TFF, I think if you do sim test through instant result, you have to not only freeze morality, but also set through FMRTE or In game editor skill of your Ass Manager "Man Manadgement" to 20. I noticed back in FM 18 that it gives a huge difference in your favour, if this skill is below15-16, the result will be much worse. 

5 minutes ago, Dersturmer said:

TFF, I think if you do sim test through instant result, you have to not only freeze morality, but also set through FMRTE or In game editor skill of your Ass Manager "Man Manadgement" to 20. I noticed back in FM 18 that it gives a huge difference in your favour, if this skill is below15-16, the result will be much worse. 

Mate, "Man Management" is an attribute which responsible for keeping players happy during training,

When you do sim test then your assistant manager is responsible for Team Talks, Shouts and Substitutions and to do them well he needs these attributes:

- Motivation

- Judging player CA

- Determination

- Tactical Knowledge

I always set these attributers 20 for my assistant manager when I do sim tests.

There is one thing  i don't get it. why do you guys prefer beta version?

It isnt the outdated version?

the updated version is always the retail version rigth?

do you know how long its gonna take to release the last update?

4 hours ago, Tydomo said:

Now it kicks off haha doing really well in the premier league managed to finish 5th in my first season with Stoke City. now 10 games into my new season cant even buy a win haha... This game makes me sad lol

@Totalfootballfan

I'd say it's common situation because when you are just promoted in EPL you got the lowest reputation between all the teams in the league and that allows you greatly overachieving because the AI managers don't take your team seriously and they use reckless tactical approaches against you and as you said that allowed you greatly overachieved, you finished the 5th place with a newly promoted team in EPL but after that successful season your reputation has significantly increased and now the AI managers start to take your team very seriously and now if you want to repeat your result in the previous season or even do better then you must greatly improve your team because now in every match the AI manager will be using more efficient tactic approaches against you... that's how the game works...

TFF, If you didnt simulate games and took control of general training by yourself, What would you focus on? 

Do you think maybe doing "Chance conversion" every week would help with 1v1 situation? Or "attacking movement"? 

Which match preparation suits Destroyer V3? Attack, Defensiv, Teamwork or match tactics? Or maybe Combined? 

40 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

TFF, If you didnt simulate games and took control of general training by yourself, What would you focus on? 

Do you think maybe doing "Chance conversion" every week would help with 1v1 situation? Or "attacking movement"? 

Which match preparation suits Destroyer V3? Attack, Defensiv, Teamwork or match tactics? Or maybe Combined? 

The general training directs the attributes developments of your players in long term perspective and it doesn't give any immediate impact, of course, all that is true expect "Match Preparation" which gives you benefits for the upcoming match.

For example, for some players you might see slight changes in their attributes only after a season or even a long period of time so if you test only for a season then what training you use really don't matter.

The training is supposed change the attributes of your players and if you don't see any attributes changes then the training don't have any impact… it's simple as that.

Of course, the general training also have impact on the Morale and Conditions of your players which also have impact on your results but that's a bit different story.

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The general training directs the attributes developments of your players in long term perspective and it doesn't give any immediate impact, of course, all that is true expect "Match Preparation" which gives you benefits for the upcoming match.

Thank you, I understand that about traning, I was talking about they are talking about planing General traning according to tactic. Now i am trying to learn the training mehanics for maybe better results, will try with Everton and write here. 

You didnt answer this question:

Which match preparation suits Destroyer V3? Attack, Defensiv, Teamwork or match tactics? Or maybe Combined? 

Can you please answer what is the most apporitate match-prep for Destroyer V3? 

Thanks

29 minutes ago, 94RD said:

RdqJGbz.jpg

Great tactic! Only 6th match with this tactic. 

@Totalfootballfan
Will this tactic only work with inverted wing backs? Because I like normal wing backs...
Thanks for the tactic

I'm glad to hear that it works good for you, mate.

Changing IWBs to WBs significantly lower the tactic efficiency so I don't recommend doing that.

10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'm glad to hear that it works good for you, mate.

Changing IWBs to IWs significantly lower the tactic efficiency so I don't recommend doing that.

Oke, thanks.

Im having trouble with scoring at home. Anything I can do about that?

Edited by 94RD

18 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

@TotalfootballfanI’m still in the retail version and I’m thinking about a new save in the prem wondering what team outside the top 6 has a decent enough squad for this tactic to hit the ground running without bringing in too many new faces 

Why are you still on the retail version? I see the only reason to play the retail version if you play FMT... in other cases I would go for the public beta

If you pick a team outside of the top 6 in EPL and you want to win the title then anyway you need to bring a lot of new faces to achieve that and it might take few seasons or even more to build such team... so just pick any team you like :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Scruffer23:

@TotalfootballfanI’m still in the retail version and I’m thinking about a new save in the prem wondering what team outside the top 6 has a decent enough squad for this tactic to hit the ground running without bringing in too many new faces 

Like TFF wrote...i would 100% recommend you the Public Beta-ME.
Just test it and you will see, it`s soo much better.
Finally i have time to start a new save, after 2-3 weeks without FM. :rolleyes:

I wish everybody fun to watch the Super Bowl + a nice start into the week.
Greetings. :)

Thanks for the tactics @Totalfootballfan ive been having mixed results so far with Raptor and Predator.  However last two games vs City and Munich ive removed the left AF and dropped behind the singular AF for a Advanced playmaker and i might be onto something with my Dortmund team. Going to test for a while then report back. Took a while for the players to get used to this one. Might of been the training to get it up to a good level though. Haaland and Berge coming in Jan and June respectively

20200202234028_1.jpg

20200202234116_1.jpg

Edited by One hell of a keeper

2 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Thanks for the tactics @Totalfootballfan ive been having mixed results so far with Raptor and Predator.  However last two games vs City and Munich ive removed the left AF and dropped behind the singular AF for a Advanced playmaker and i might be onto something with my Dortmund team. Going to test for a while then report back. Took a while for the players to get used to this one. Might of been the training to get it up to a good level though. Haaland and Berge coming in Jan and June respectively

20200202234028_1.jpg

20200202234116_1.jpg

Eh..

Basically the only thing you did is made the formation a 4-2-3-1..

I don't think that's being on to something lad .. 

TFF has previously mentioned that he himself made 4-2-3-1 tactics and they don't offer anywhere near the efficiency levels of his current system so he doesn't even publish them anymore but I'm sure you invented some kind of ingenious new approach thats more efficient than the original destroyer Kappa :applause::herman::cool:

plus last "two" games ok you beat city 1-0 then conceded 6 vs bayern..?and tff said himself any kind of comparison could only be seen on a season long run so I don't yet see what you are on to but I suppose you'll show us :lol::brock:

Edited by magicnut

1 hour ago, magicnutt said:

Eh..

Basically the only thing you did is made the formation a 4-2-3-1..

I don't think that's being on to something lad .. 

TFF has previously mentioned that he himself made 4-2-3-1 tactics and they don't offer anywhere near the efficiency levels of his current system so he doesn't even publish them anymore but I'm sure you invented some kind of ingenious new approach thats more efficient than the original destroyer Kappa :applause::herman::cool:

plus last "two" games ok you beat city 1-0 then conceded 6 vs bayern..?and tff said himself any kind of comparison could only be seen on a season long run so I don't yet see what you are on to but I suppose you'll show us :lol::brock:

Near enough every post iv'e seen of yours is you complaining about tactics or being sarcastic, don't you get bored?

1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

Near enough every post iv'e seen of yours is you complaining about tactics or being sarcastic, don't you get bored?

I just like to cut to the chase especially if someone is "on to something " lad.

When someone is "on to something " im on to cutting to the Chase instictively :herman::D:kriss:

Edited by magicnut

10 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Why are you still on the retail version? I see the only reason to play the retail version if you play FMT... in other cases I would go for the public beta

If you pick a team outside of the top 6 in EPL and you want to win the title then anyway you need to bring a lot of new faces to achieve that and it might take few seasons or even more to build such team... so just pick any team you like :)

@Totalfootballfan I have no idea how to put the public beta into my game 

11 minutes ago, joaquingsegovia said:

Im sorry if it was answered before, but I have downloaded the beta public version and I have got the tactics for that version. My question is, are the filters the same as in the other tactics? Because the two filters to find new players are called Raptor and Predator

Hi,

Raptor filters can be used with Destroyer tactic and Predator filters can be used with Conqueror tactic.

I've updated the OP and added that info.