FM20 Tactics by TFF

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

At the moment I can't tell for sure which tactic would be the best for the public beta

I suggest tying both tactics Destroyer V2 and Raptor V4

I hope soon it'll be more clear for me which of them is better for the public beta

I dont have beta :D , so i ask "without beta " ahah ...

So no beta for me , what is better for a top club ? :)  for your mat ofc..

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/01/2020 at 18:00, Totalfootballfan said:

I think there's only one way to do that... you need inspect, compare and evaluate players for every position :)

For example, if you got 2 players and one of them has 100CA and other 150CA then in this case highly like there's no need for any inspecting and comparing and it would be safe to assure that the 150CA player is better than 100CA but if you got 2 players and one of them is 140CA and other is 150CA then it isn't that simple in this case and it requires inspecting and comparing these players to decide which of them is better for the position

if i understand well, when i have 2 players CA 150 and CA 140 , for example for postion dpl-support. Attributes which are important for that posotion are first touch, passing,technique,anticipation,composure,decisions,determination,off the ball,teamwork,vision,work rate,acceleratiion,balance,natural fitness,stamina. When we sum points for each attribute, which player has bigger sum points that is better for that position. Is that correct?

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, debelizec19 said:

if i understand well, when i have 2 players CA 150 and CA 140 , for example for postion dpl-support. Attributes which are important for that posotion are first touch, passing,technique,anticipation,composure,decisions,determination,off the ball,teamwork,vision,work rate,acceleratiion,balance,natural fitness,stamina. When we sum points for each attribute, which player has bigger sum points that is better for that position. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Yeah... that's very close but I'd say it's a bit more complicated than that.

First of all, the default attributes recommendation for the roles should be ignored because the behavior of any role could be changed by tweaking its PIs and TIs so to do well it might require having different attributes than the default ones.

Let's say you know that your central midfielder greatly involved into the defensive phase but it the attacking phase he just produce simple short passes and nothing more so you want that he had greatly defensive attributes and was just capable producing short passes.

I'm using Raptor v 4 with Cadiz (spanish segunda division). When I'm using instant result I'm winning 20 games in a row most of them with clean sheet but when i try to manage my team results are hit or miss especially away games. Is there anything I can do to have at least simillar results ? Anyone have the same issue?

9 minutes ago, county1883_ said:

I’m playing Fmtouch on the switch. There’s no update available so I’m playing ver. 20.2.1 what’s your best tactic for this version?

I haven't played much on 2.2.1 so I don't know the 2.2.1 ME but I'm sure if you try Raptor V4 or Destroyer V3 then one of these tactics must work or both of them :)

2 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I haven't played much on 2.2.1 so I don't know the 2.2.1 ME but I'm sure if you try Raptor V4 or Destroyer V3 then one of these tactics must work or both of them :)

Thanks, I’ll give those both a go. I’m Spurs in 24/25 season, they don’t have any ML/MR only AMR/AML. Can these guys be easily retrained to play further back? 

7 minutes ago, county1883_ said:

Thanks, I’ll give those both a go. I’m Spurs in 24/25 season, they don’t have any ML/MR only AMR/AML. Can these guys be easily retrained to play further back? 

if they have at least "Competent" rating for ML/MR positions then I'd say it's already good enough, of course, the higher rating the have, the better

I don't know if it's possible to train positions on the Switch version but in full game mode you can easily do that, especially, almost all players that can play AML/AMR positions are also have some rating for ML/MR position so it usually isn't hard to train them to play ML/MR positions

6 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

if they have at least "Competent" rating for ML/MR positions then I'd say it's already good enough, of course, the higher rating the have, the better

I don't know if it's possible to train positions on the Switch version but in full game mode you can easily do that, especially, almost all players that can play AML/AMR positions are also have some rating for ML/MR position so it usually isn't hard to train them to play ML/MR positions

Thanks for your replies 👍🏼

1 hour ago, babemocni1988 said:

Hello friend we miss you on Fm Base a lot...this is my save on Fm BETA using destroyer V2

First season Inter Milano

Won Serie A and Champions cup

Lost Coppa Italia on penalties

Looking forward to start new season using new version Destroyer V3

1.png

2.png

Hi mate,

I glad to hear it works well for you

Do you like the public beta ME? Obviously, the defensive side has greatly improved... I remember you were asking for that :) 

10 minutes ago, Peaky-x said:

Last season standings. I'm doing something wrong.

Mate, the last season standing doesn't really have any meaning... the only things that matter: 1) Your media prediction before the season start 2) Your results at the end of the season

Also, as I said if you want some help/advise then you should provide me with 2 things: 1) Your save before the season start 2) Your save at the end of the season ( the save at the begging of the season might be not necessary if you tell me your media prediction before the season )

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

I glad to hear it works well for you

Do you like the public beta ME? Obviously, the defensive side has greatly improved... I remember you were asking for that :) 

Yeah man I realy enjoy this beta and hope it will remain unchanged!Quality in defence its incredible!Just like I want,only think I was noticed that is better to play forward on their natural foot sides,like Lautaro on Right and Lukaku who is left footed od left,they scored much more in the second part of the season when I played them like this!

5 minutes ago, Thorminator said:

@Totalfootballfan Mate, I'm playing as PSG; on V2 I've used Veratti on MCR as DLP and Pogba on MCL as AP... do I keep them the same on V3? Pogba on MCL as CM? 

What kind of players do I need in the midfield? Like the role says or for example on V3, as MCL is Box to box kind of player better than a playmaker? Thanks :)

nothing has changed regard the attributes for MCL/MCR positions with V3

I suggest using Verratti at MCR position and Pogba at MCL position

For the MCL/MCR positions you such players that are good at the defense and they should be good at passing, of course, it would be also good if they are reasonable fast  

17 minutes ago, Marckn said:

how is it that you want to use mane in the attack and not Firmino? can't you use mane as the left wing and then Firmino in the attack?

Mane doesn't have any rating for ML position

I suggest rotating Firmino/Mane/Salah/Origi at the STCL/STCR positions, also, I suggest buying few players for ML/MR position in order to rotate them with Oxlade and Shaqiri

Other option is use Conqueror tactic, it's less effective than Destroyer but it has AML/AMR positions so you can use Mane at AML position and Firmino at STCR position