Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi,

Hmm... I just checked it worked fine for me.

Hi mate,

Are you sure that Destroyer V1 is stronger than Raptor V4 regarding the public beta version? I win more or less all games really easily with Raptor V4. I almost can't imagine that Destroyer V1 will be even more efficiënt! :D 

And what are the differences regarding the INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS of Destroyer V1 vs Raptor V4?

Inverted wing backs - Support

and

Winger - Support?

Edited by Ninodebest
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ninodebest said:

Hi mate,

Are you sure that Destroyer V1 is stronger than Raptor V4 regarding the public beta version? I win more or less all games really easily with Raptor V4. I almost can't imagine that Destroyer V1 will be even more efficiënt! :D 

And what are the differences regarding the INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS of Destroyer V1 vs Raptor V4?

Inverted wing backs - Support

and

Winger - Support?

 

3 hours ago, 910.duongtanhiep said:

@Totalfootballfan is Raptors V4 as efficient as conqueror and destroyer in the public beta version?

 

Hi mates,

I'll be 100% only after it goes "live" but after I played the Public Beta I've got a very strong feeling that Destroyer V1 is better than Raptor V4 for the Public Beta

 

1 hour ago, Tydomo said:

TFF for the pubic beta train as inverted winger still? or train winger support?

 

Individual Training  Focus for Destroyer / Conqueror

ML/MR  Inverted Wingers ( Support ) 

DL/DR Inverted Wing-Back ( Support )

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

 

Hi mates,

I'll be 100% only after it goes "live" but after I played the Public Beta I've got a very strong feeling that Destroyer V1 is better than Raptor V4 for the Public Beta

 

Individual Training  Focus for Destroyer / Conqueror

ML/MR  Inverted Wingers ( Support ) 

DL/DR Inverted Wing-Back ( Support )

ML/MR still training focus on inverted wingers, even their role is winger?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

ML/MR still training focus on inverted wingers, even their role is winger?

Yes.

 

5 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

Ok so I’m a tad confused about this new beta and do you have to start a new save etc ?? 

 

You can continue your save on the public beta just fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, robhall1 said:

tried simming raptor v4 on pc as newcastle and been sacked both times. Am i missing something? granted it was just a test and i didnt sort everything.

Mate, I can say that if you test tactics by just plugging them and going "Holiday" then you just waste your time… there's no use of such test at all. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Mate, I can say that if you test tactics by just plugging them and going "Holiday" then you just waste your time… there's no use of such test at all. :)

Why? What are the big differences between simming and watching games?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, robhall1 said:

ahh i see, what would you recommend? or should i just jump in to a save? is V4 better than V1 too, or have you not had enough time to test?

sorry for the spam haha

 

If you want to test tactics by going on "Holiday" then you should care about these things:

- you should pick the starting eleven and make sure that this starting is using during the whole tests

- the Morale and Conditions of all teams(not just your) should be "frozen" and "locked" during the whole test

- injuries and bans should be removed

 

And if you can't achieve such conditions then I suggest not testing tactics by going on "Holiday" because it would be just waste of your time… you'd better play in normal way in that case.

I find that V4 is better than V1 otherwise I would not updated the tactic ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VEGETA said:

Why? What are the big differences between simming and watching games?

when you "watch" a match or use Instant Result to play it or just  "Holidaying" through it then the same ME is used and there should not be any difference but it's also important to understand that when you "sim" a match then you don't control such things as substitutions, yellow cards and you aren't able to use any "time wasting" tactics to protect your lead so this could make a difference, in most cases such difference can be ignored if you properly setup everything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

 

If you want to test tactics by going on "Holiday" then you should care about these things:

- you should pick the starting eleven and make sure that this starting is using during the whole tests

- the Morale and Conditions of all teams(not just your) should be "frozen" and "locked" during the whole test

- injuries and bans should be removed

 

And if you can't achieve such conditions then I suggest not testing tactics by going on "Holiday" because it would be just waste of your time… you'd better play in normal way in that case.

I find that V4 is better than V1 otherwise I would not updated the tactic ;)

I think he meant Raptor V4 vs Destroyer V1. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

That info for each tactic can be found at the OP(the 1st post of this thread)

Buddy, out of interest. Why is it efficient to use right-footed WM player (who isn't cut in). Is it because of corners?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kireby said:

Buddy, out of interest. Why is it efficient to use right-footed WM player (who isn't cut in). Is it because of corners?

Why do you that the WMs don't cut inside? :)

If they haven't got such PI activated then it doesn't mean they don't Cut Inside... they behavior depends on many factors and it isn't that simple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

Why do you that the WMs don't cut inside? :)

If they haven't got such PI activated then it doesn't mean they don't Cut Inside... they behavior depends on many factors and it isn't that simple. 

Okay, i give up) :stop:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thorminator said:

Could anyone be so kind to send me the latest updated game files of the beta version because I'm having some issues updating the game... please?

If you want participate in the public beta then here's a guide how to do that - https://community.sigames.com/topic/511298-football-manager-2020-public-beta-including-match-engine-changes-out-now/?tab=comments#comment-12230638

 

if you are having issue with that then I suggest brining it up on this forum and you'll get help - https://community.sigames.com/forum/738-crashes-technical-issues/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrGreen555 said:

Everything was going so well with Raptor and then my form fell off a cliff, tried switching up to Predator and its so hit and miss!

Help appreciated!

 

Hi,

First of all, I can tell that switching to Predator wasn't a good idea because Predator is less effective than Raptor and if you are on losing streak then changing your tactic could make thing even worse.

I can help you only if you could provide me with the game save.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrGreen555 said:

I believe it was 13th mate

Then I don't see anything unusual… because you are siting the 6th place and the season isn't over yet… as I can see you have good chances to finish as high as 4th place and it will be a very good overachieving comparing to your media prediction 13th place.

I'd say If you want compete for the title then you need to be at least in the top 4 team by media prediction before the season start.

Also, I suggest not changing Raptor no matter what :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MrGreen555 said:

I believe it was 13th mate

Also, I want to add if you look at the media prediction screen before the 1st match of the season then you can get a good hint about the strength of your team comparing to other teams in the league because at that moment all teams are order according their average CA ( Current Ability ).

As I said I would start think about competing for the title in EPL only if my team was in top 4-5 by CA otherwise you need a lot of luck to win the title…   

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrGreen555 said:

Ahh spot on mate thank you!
I've just bought a better 'keeper as thats where I think the weakness is!

Here's you team avarage CA... it's about 135

m-ca.thumb.png.d8bfb540ced65d78b93d8db514f11ae0.png

 

 

And you must compete for the title with such teams as Liverpool and Man City

Their average CA is about 170

The below is Liverpool team

l-ca.thumb.png.9e784f1417b310999762f9d4d6ccda70.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...